Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Normally, once your get the 11 part, you just "extract" all the parts.

It depend if the files where made by compressing a folder / file into part of a specific size. => normal step to enjoy the content is to extract to by using the 1st part.
Or if you took a big file and split it into smaller. => software will recreate the big initial zip file, which you'll then extract

What are you using, winrar or Zip (or another freeware ?) ?

Maybe get a new version if you haven't updated your archive software

Personally, I never had any problem extracting the multipart of screwthisnoise whatever the version or Illusion's game I downloaded from him.

Considering how much exchange there have been here, either there a communication problem between participants to solve the problem, or there one strange problem going on with your computer.
Have you consider downloading a single file using torrent instead ?

Baruuk

Nov 15, 2021
When i open the game it says that The game is installed deep in the file sistem , that can cause a variety of errors ,so it's recommended that you move it to a shorther path like C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo , but i don,t have any folder named like that , please help. (edit forgot to say that my game have bugs like making the character invisible or not letting me open the menu i guess beccaus eof the warning)

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
When i open the game it says that The game is installed deep in the file sistem , that can cause a variety of errors ,so it's recommended that you move it to a shorther path like C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo , but i don,t have any folder named like that , please help. (edit forgot to say that my game have bugs like making the character invisible or not letting me open the menu i guess beccaus eof the warning)
Just move the the entire folder to any one of your hard drives that you want the game on. But put it directly in C:\ or D:\ or E:\. Don't dump it in a folder within a folder within a folder.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Baruuk

Nov 15, 2021
Just move the the entire folder to any one of your hard drives that you want the game on. But put it directly in C:\ or D:\ or E:\. Don't dump it in a folder within a folder within a folder.
Thank you a lot, it worked, no warnings and no error , thanks

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
Normally, once your get the 11 part, you just "extract" all the parts.

It depend if the files where made by compressing a folder / file into part of a specific size. => normal step to enjoy the content is to extract to by using the 1st part.
Or if you took a big file and split it into smaller. => software will recreate the big initial zip file, which you'll then extract

What are you using, winrar or Zip (or another freeware ?) ?

Maybe get a new version if you haven't updated your archive software

Personally, I never had any problem extracting the multipart of screwthisnoise whatever the version or Illusion's game I downloaded from him.

Considering how much exchange there have been here, either there a communication problem between participants to solve the problem, or there one strange problem going on with your computer.
Have you consider downloading a single file using torrent instead ?
thanks for responding

I was using an outdated version of winrar, updated, no change

with all the files In an empty new folder, do we

right click part one and select "extract here"
or
highlight all files, add to an archive (because extract here Isn't an option) and then extract from the archive back to the new folder
or
something else

If option 1 or 2 Is correct, It Is a problem with my pc and I'll just have to pray the torrent works

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
thanks for responding

I was using an outdated version of winrar, updated, no change

with all the files In an empty new folder, do we

right click part one and select "extract here"
or
highlight all files, add to an archive (because extract here Isn't an option) and then extract from the archive back to the new folder
or
something else

If option 1 or 2 Is correct, It Is a problem with my pc and I'll just have to pray the torrent works
Normally you just right click part one "extract here" / "extract to".
And it just start or bring an error (or an error pop up during the extraction).

TheVee

Jun 12, 2019
Should i download Koikatsu Sunshine or stick with the first game, if im only here for the Gameplay and H-Scenes?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Should i download Koikatsu Sunshine or stick with the first game, if im only here for the Gameplay and H-Scenes?
KKS got some specific map and animation. 4 new personality (with the NPC guide included).
KKS got more gameplay, in that you need to collect subect to talk about to grow friendly with the girls and get them more lewd and have more H position. It's less straightforward than KK.

Afterward, there more mods in KK, allowing you to have a bit more animation and customisation possible.

Depend on what you want.

To all that have problem with the part :
1) try to repair each part for problem during download.
2) if it fail, try the torrent instead

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
I've downloaded the latest build and when I try to load scenes that I've downloaded online most of the time there's lots of thing missing like zipmods and it leads to many things missing in the scene. Do you need to move zipmods in this build to a certain place in the game folder or just download it from somewhere? I feel like I can't find some zipmod maps and stuff that I sure have in the game folder too. When I open studio and click on add map for example it feels like that maps from zipmods is not there. What am I doing wrong? Kinda new to all this.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I've downloaded the latest build and when I try to load scenes that I've downloaded online most of the time there's lots of thing missing like zipmods and it leads to many things missing in the scene. Do you need to move zipmods in this build to a certain place in the game folder or just download it from somewhere? I feel like I can't find some zipmod maps and stuff that I sure have in the game folder too. When I open studio and click on add map for example it feels like that maps from zipmods is not there. What am I doing wrong? Kinda new to all this.
Game mod are different for Studio mods.
You need all the studio mods missing (some might be the same for both version, a copy paste might work).
But most decent and better scene avaiable on sharing site require lot of mods that don't come with the better repack version. Get ready for lot of internet hunting... and lot of HDD space to disapear....

Reactions: eroge gamer

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I've played HS and HS2, is KKS better than those if all I'm looking for is character creation and amount of H content? HS/HS2 have decent char creators but the amount of H poses available is kinda trash. All of the available poses are pretty standard and vanilla, and there's a solid lack of femdom stuff. Can someone tell me if committing to installing KKS/KK is better in that regard?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I've played HS and HS2, is KKS better than those if all I'm looking for is character creation and amount of H content? HS/HS2 have decent char creators but the amount of H poses available is kinda trash. All of the available poses are pretty standard and vanilla, and there's a solid lack of femdom stuff. Can someone tell me if committing to installing KKS/KK is better in that regard?
From memory, you got around 100 different poses with mods, and I think there quite more mods for customizing the girls.

Also, take into account you preference in "realistic 3D" vs "anime" look for the work.

Reactions: noobtastic

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone has the link for whywhyman's character cards?

chalik

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way to increase the size of the font of the plugin screen? I'm using my tv as a monitor and the font is so small it is hard to see. Picture attached.

gmebrs7777

Jun 28, 2021
Does anyone have any opinions on KKS vs normal KK, mostly with regards to VR? Is it a big enough improvement to bother upgrading or not really.
I don't have my KK really heavily configured or anything outside of character cards outside of the repack itself.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes