alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone have any opinions on KKS vs normal KK, mostly with regards to VR? Is it a big enough improvement to bother upgrading or not really.
I don't have my KK really heavily configured or anything outside of character cards outside of the repack itself.
If you're looking at VR specifically, they are likely about the same. Illusion didn't do a whole lot with the VR thing, probably because of the control remapping needed to make the full game viable for VR. A lot of their VR efforts end up being just a scene viewer.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I cant seem to find a cheat tool for this game that could give you conversation topics.
Sure, there is the cheat mod which gives you points and can alter the whole game, but i manage to make it spawn convo topics.
The only variant to not play ultra-cheaty is to use the boon that drops more tipics.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Nothing, I resolve the problem by myself~
To unlocked all H positions, find the CheatTools in Game menu/ Configuration/ Plugin setting/ CheatTools
Change the hotkey to another one.(Because the original hotkey is "pause", I don't know how to turn it on.)
Use the hotkey to turn the cheat tools on. find the buttom "obtain all H position". That's it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did anyone know how to unlock all the H positions?
I only have a few position during free H scene.
I mean the cheat way, not be unlocked by the story mode.

Please help me, thanks a lot!

View attachment 2465810
Is that a mod pack character or one you made yourself?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I was messing around with the chara studio (because I cba to play the game to unlock positions, I just view them all there), and found these last 5 sets, the "AL M/F" things. What are these, and why can't they be adjusted (Extra 1, Extra 2)? The positioning of characters is really jank since you can't do anything with those options.

Wassup777

Jun 15, 2020
Does betterrepack have HFpatch and Kplug included? It's my first time playing this game and people are saying that you should add HF and Kplug in order to get the best experience, but I don't know if betterrepack has these mods included.

Wassup777

Jun 15, 2020
Betterpack has HF patch and some of the features from Kplug like additional sex positions
So should I still install the full Kplug?
And how do I have to put all the parts in one folder when I download them seperately or how does it work with parts?

Last edited:

Roee

Aug 17, 2020
1680902624450.png
Even with a VPN in Japan i'm getting this error, anyone knows a workaround?

Failed to confirm user information

Could not complete preparations for the network system.

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Is sunshine worth it? I have the base game on steam but never really wanted to buy the dlc. All I really use koikatsu for is the charastudio. literally never touched the main game. No idea what its like... So for someone like me (someone who doesn't care about the gameplay) is there anything I would get out of this?

I was on bepisDB looking for cards and noticed that one of the card i downloaded needed sunshine. first time i ever saw a card that actually needed sunshine though.. any opinions or advice?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is sunshine worth it? I have the base game on steam but never really wanted to buy the dlc. All I really use koikatsu for is the charastudio. literally never touched the main game. No idea what its like... So for someone like me (someone who doesn't care about the gameplay) is there anything I would get out of this?

I was on bepisDB looking for cards and noticed that one of the card i downloaded needed sunshine. first time i ever saw a card that actually needed sunshine though.. any opinions or advice?
Since sunshine is set on an island, the game has more "summer" and "beach" clothing.
You can make do with the mod in Koikatsu.

The greatest difference are :

1) 4 more personalities in sunshine
2) different setting (summer island vs school - School got the teacher, island got a local tourist guide)
3) Friendship increase is more complicated in Sunshine since you need to find discussion topic and use the right ones with each girls when you talk with them to get closer.

Is you just care about creating characters and not playing the game, you don't need Sunshine. Base game + community mods should offer more posibilities.

But Sunshine cards and koiksatu card are differents, because they don't have the same clothes slot. They made Sunshine able to convert koikatsu card, but the opposite don't work.

Reactions: excelladour

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
I tried downloading a few of them myself and loaded them in just fine. How are you putting them in to the game? Drag and drop might be what's screwing it up. Put the PNG into the folder UserData\chara\female then just start the game up.
They load in fine, but the faces look weird. Unless they look normal for you?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes