alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there some kind of instantly make stuff look good filter for KKS the way there's DHH and GraphicsMod for HS2?

Also, any way to minimize spiky angles? I assume it happens from being low poly or something, like tits won't be round and instead jagged when made huge.
You could use ForceHighPoly, but this will effectively double the hardware usage, so you really need a beefy computer for that to work at max girl capacity and by beefy I mean a ton of RAM, at least 24GB to 32GB with ForceHighPoly on.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm getting a 001 file is corrupted, anyone knows if it's a problem with the DL or my side?
Download problem on your side. Since the fil is huge, it happen often. Try using the "repair" option in your archive tool (winrar, 7zip...). It may succeed in repairing (since a portion of the file is dedicated to securing the data integrity). If it suceed, delete the broken part and rename the repaired file with the exact same name as the original file.

If repair fail.... re download again....

I can't load the game save and very long time loading,have a solution?
Using SSD and stong PC help, but the time increase with number of girls and mods.

Reactions: hentaiboy498

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
You could use ForceHighPoly, but this will effectively double the hardware usage, so you really need a beefy computer for that to work at max girl capacity and by beefy I mean a ton of RAM, at least 24GB to 32GB with ForceHighPoly on.
made force poly partial, to only do it when it is necessary, immediate improvement, I'm sure turning it off completely will alow me to have a bunch more but. Right now I'll decide between running 20 at high poly models(virtually all my characters are custom made with mod assets) or running 25 at partial(partial only loads those mod assets when necessary for the character to still look human), I can probably run 50 like in the old Koikatsu game(the school setting one) if I turn off the high poly thing, but then a lot of characters would lose their looks. I think I will try 15 at high poly or 25 at partial and see what I like to stick with.

Reactions: alex2011

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
Say which koikatu is better to have if I only need it for studio usage? Like which is better looking and got more options and all that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Say which koikatu is better to have if I only need it for studio usage? Like which is better looking and got more options and all that?
Depends on the specifics of what your scenes are going for. Sunshine is well suited for island or beach scenes while original is not as well suited, for example.

Reactions: eroge gamer

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
I have an issue with the game
after a few plays, the game just open with a black screen and the mouse arrow of the game
somebody knows how to fix it??

1681957367621.png

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hi
I have an issue with the game
after a few plays, the game just open with a black screen and the mouse arrow of the game
somebody knows how to fix it??

View attachment 2559264
mhhh the only possible think of this...
because before that the game worked "flawlessly"???...
and you don't have a BSOD due to hardware problems......
is.....
you hit the max ram quota of the game.... and it stalled waiting for loading the game from local HD.....

need a .log and or a screen of your activity management during that playtme....
or more info about game/spec/pc/windows

maybe there is something corrupted in your game than freeze it .......

who knows??? good luck for that issue.......

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
is there a mod to align the seggs position. there's a problem that i encountered with one some female characters which is a little bit taller. i tried decreasing the height to match my character's height. it made it worse, it's like my character is using his tummy instead of his pp while doing doggy styles it happends with other styles as well :KEK:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
is there a mod to align the seggs position. there's a problem that i encountered with one some female characters which is a little bit taller. i tried decreasing the height to match my character's height. it made it worse, it's like my character is using his tummy instead of his pp while doing doggy styles it happends with other styles as well :KEK:
can you screenshot it...
and yes there is something you can use to make very little positions corrections.....
works great in the case of titsfuck.....with more or less deep as you prefered.....
mod is called.....
Snap1.jpg
this is the koikasu variant.....
look for it for the sunshine version.....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is usually because one is outside the height range the game's animations were originally made for. Since it got worse, perhaps you tried to change the wrong character to fix it.

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I've looked all over and only found one mention akin to what's going on with my game.
So, finally got some h-scenes going after speaking to girls, but each time, even though it's the first time, it jumps right into missionary rather than the caress portion. Additionally, I can click on the buttons and options, whatnot, but my cursor won't change into hands, etc. to interact w/ the girl so it just sits there doing nothing.

Anyone else have this issue and know a fix? I'd disable some of the mods in the better repack, but there are just a lot and I have no idea which ones do what.

EDIT: I also noticed my buttons to leave a scene or move to a different position within a given area are both grayed out.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I've looked all over and only found one mention akin to what's going on with my game.
So, finally got some h-scenes going after speaking to girls, but each time, even though it's the first time, it jumps right into missionary rather than the caress portion. Additionally, I can click on the buttons and options, whatnot, but my cursor won't change into hands, etc. to interact w/ the girl so it just sits there doing nothing.

Anyone else have this issue and know a fix? I'd disable some of the mods in the better repack, but there are just a lot and I have no idea which ones do what.

EDIT: I also noticed my buttons to leave a scene or move to a different position within a given area are both grayed out.
I don't like wasting time with dialogues. Can't we start h-scenes directly like honey select 2 and playhome?

KKS is all about getting to get in intimate term with the girl. It's suposely a romance training for the girls...

As for the first H scene with a girl, you can only use the position you know. And on the very first time, you need to have both reach climax during acutal sex before you can leave the H scene.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I learned. There is such an option in the main menu.

main menu -> extras -> free h
I used to play it every time by actually going in game. I loved watching them walk around but.... that's all they do. Walk around. Well, they'll go to the toilet, have a fap maybe, perhaps you'll find 2 of them together but it's not really good. What I wanted to happen was just get into an H scene with one with others around and have them all being a voyeur at us having sex and masturbating over the scene. It doesn't happen though which is super disappointing. It was an incredible feature back in Artificial Girl 3.

So basically, the general gameplay isn't as perverse, or as good, as I wanted it to be so now I just free H instead.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
the game sometimes stops or lags for a bit if the girls are running away from me or to me. first guessing it was of hipoly mod turned it off but still the problem then thinked of the bone range mod trying it at max and lowest value still no changes didnt had this problem on BR6 any solution ?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes