CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Guys can If anyone know how to fix this I'd be really thankful, i downloaded Koikatsu played with it made characters and used the studio it was fine but i wanted to try Sunshine Ex and when i launched it, it fucked everything up it was japanese i tryed to use the "InitSetting" i selected english it didn't work it says "the language you've chosen does not have translations in your instal.. translation will be done by google translate" but doesn't work tried the Hf thought might help but no and i went back to koikatsu and its japanese when i tryed to mess with some character creation i noticed less options even though the mods are in the folder it wasnt in the game.
pls if anyone know how to solve it tell me i wanted to make a hentai game with rpgmaker but it frustrating to see it go from English to Japanese.

Last edited:

Burma

May 22, 2018
Does kPlug work for sunshine ex? can't make it work whatever I do
Or is there Darkness mod for sunshine ex?

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
How did you do it?
Rejoice for thou have come to deliver salvation upon thay poor souls : Go to "InitSetting" after that go select install folder on the right it'll open the game folder go to [UTILITY] KKManager and then scroll down double click KKManager wait a little bit for the plugins to load and the mods after that on the top left theres a start button press it and thats it its all solved

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does kPlug work for sunshine ex? can't make it work whatever I do
Or is there Darkness mod for sunshine ex?
No, it was made for original Koikatsu, but there is KSPlug, which while not to the same point when I checked before ditching Patreon a while ago, is the Sunshine version of the mod.

Reactions: Burma

Burma

May 22, 2018
No, it was made for original Koikatsu, but there is KSPlug, which while not to the same point when I checked before ditching Patreon a while ago, is the Sunshine version of the mod.
Thanks a lot... Here I thought why did my game stopped loading xD

Reactions: alex2011

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
quick question y'all, which one has more content / customization of the two? koikatsu or sunshine?
with both being around 33GB I can't be assed to download both. Which do you recommend?

wadlem

Feb 25, 2019
so, I tried to set the game to eng in the init setting but it won't change at all.
any fix for that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
quick question y'all, which one has more content / customization of the two? koikatsu or sunshine?
with both being around 33GB I can't be assed to download both. Which do you recommend?
If you're looking for more content, original Koikatsu has more simply because it was the first of the two, giving it more time to be developed.

so, I tried to set the game to eng in the init setting but it won't change at all.
any fix for that?
Make sure your game isn't blocked by your firewall from accessing the internet. This one is not officially translated, the translation is done in real time by a translation plugin through the internet. It can take time depending on your internet speed as well.

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Running into a bit of an error problem.
Whenever I open the character list, or load into the game or a scene, I get missing shaders for the following:
KKUTS
KKUTShair
KKUTSitem

Anyone know how to find or update these shaders?

Turin123@

Dec 30, 2020
Excuse me, i have a question:
I've bought a condom and another toys in night shop, but i dont know how to use it, someone help me, please.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes