alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alright here a screenshot of what I been downloading what do i do next?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming all the parts are there, you should just need to use WinRAR or 7zip, a program like those, to extract it. If the repair didn't work, you may have to use a different source to get the parts one at a time until they work or use the magnet from the Better Repack site you linked above to get the torrent into a torrent client like BitTorrent.

Aug 20, 2021
ok i downloaded to torrent and I'm now on bittorrent right now which one do I get classic or the web edition?

also thank in advance for the help

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok i downloaded to torrent and I'm now on bittorrent right now which one do I get classic or the web edition?

also thank in advance for the help
Never used web edition, but either should work. Then you just have to hit that magnet link on the Better Repack site or, if you have the torrent file, it should open in the torrent client by default.

purplefragrance

Oct 27, 2017
How can I unlock all positions in Free H? I have the better repack with HF patch v1.11. I did some research and it says to search on the plug in for the "unlock H Position". I did not find this entry in my plug ins so far.

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Running into a bit of an error problem.
Whenever I open the character list, or load into the game or a scene, I get missing shaders for the following:
KKUTS
KKUTShair
KKUTSitem

Anyone know how to find or update these shaders?
Having searched around a bit, I have managed to find some guide for KKUTS on pixiv, but even taking their files into account, I can't seem to resolve any of the missing textures.
Does anyone know if the shaders should have been in the update packs, or if they're separate additions?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoikatsuSunshine-R9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GodofGod

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I highly recommend to download this game. You can use/convert cards from the base Koikatsu. Just restart the game to have them converted.

But the other way (Sunshine cards converted to base game) is not true.

Reactions: alex2011

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I am going to assume quite a bit of content has been added and performance has been optimized since i last downloaded the game.
I was on version 2.1 until this comment.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes