Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
I've seen that a new repack was released with extension in the name and i'm wondering: what is different in the game? The last news that is present on website regards four personality added in the game. It's that everything that is released or i'm missing something?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've seen that a new repack was released with extension in the name and i'm wondering: what is different in the game? The last news that is present on website regards four personality added in the game. It's that everything that is released or i'm missing something?
It adds several new personalities each with a new girl to go with it, some new positions, and a new location, the suite, which has new personality exclusive positions.

Reactions: Metaxes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone have any idea how to translate breast size slider numbers into bra cup size (AA to L size) ?
There is a spreadsheet on Reddit that is supposedly able to do it based on some of the other numbers, but I have never gotten it to work entirely. It was made to be used on original Koikatsu characters, but should still work for Sunshine characters since they are effectively identical in the ways that matter.

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
There is a spreadsheet on Reddit that is supposedly able to do it based on some of the other numbers, but I have never gotten it to work entirely. It was made to be used on original Koikatsu characters, but should still work for Sunshine characters since they are effectively identical in the ways that matter.
do you have link to that post?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do you have link to that post?

You can use it straight in the Google Docs link or you can download it and use a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Office Excel or LibreOffice Calc, I use the second one because it is free and open source, but I do not personally use this linked sheet as I found it a bit difficult to figure out how to get all the measurement results.

Last edited:

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018

You can use it straight in the Google Docs link or you can download it and use a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Office Excel or LibreOffice Calc, I use the second one because it is free and open source, but I do not personally use this linked sheet as I found it a bit difficult to figure out how to get all the measurement results.
thanks

Reactions: alex2011

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
can someone briefly explain what the function of this folder is?
I'm a new player and I don't understand :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone briefly explain what the function of this folder is?
I'm a new player and I don't understand :(
To hold extras in a place that will not be read by the game. There are files for mods and other things in those folders that need to be kept separate unless the player wants to use them.

Reactions: Drvchive

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Question to anyone familiar with both Koikatu and Koikatsu Sunshine.

I understand they're nearly identical from what I've heard.
However, I am aware Sunshine has some benefits. Has the repacks or mods of sorts caught up or been made compatible with this game?
Or am I still getting more out of playing Koikatu instead of Sunshine?

My intentions involve in-depth character creation as well as possibly using the studio to make my own animations or scenes.
Please inform me, or recommend to me my best option thanks!
This question has only been already asked and answered on this forum... at least 100 times? ^^'
You only want to play with the base game: go sunshine
You want to play with a modded version of the game (as you should): go with the original game

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

AzraelWalker

Dec 29, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, but on the download page which number is the magnet link? I tried all of them and none seemed to work.

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
made an update from r8 to r9, now all the mod animations are gone, any ideas of what im missing? tried to install it fresh from scratch but some written error message on the 01 part of the segmented one and the torrent not letting me properly install. Says its corrupt

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
ok so i downloaded the repack of (the individual packs) from google drive and i tried to use 7z to extract them but an error is occurring am i doing something wrong or am I missing something?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hard to say without any screenshot of the message.
But the most common error is a corrupted part during the download. Try repairing the files with winrar or re downloading any part with different size file.

Aug 20, 2021
well... that's odd i can download different files other then sunshine just fine but when i try downloading sunshine it pop up with that " exceeded my quota " warning?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes