May 22, 2018
Koikatsu sunshine seen like a nice game but i notice that some of mods in koikatsu not gonna work in koikatsu sunshine like hairstyle, outfits and some kind of mods would be missing.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Koikatsu sunshine seen like a nice game but i notice that some of mods in koikatsu not gonna work in koikatsu sunshine like hairstyle, outfits and some kind of mods would be missing.
it's true, some mods don't go,
but they all say that KKS looks a lot like KK so I expect a quick maturation of KKS, and for that we would be dealing with fantasy mods like PantyFairy:):):):) which is also found in the latest pack of ScrewThisNoise.
the only thing is the fact that we would have to deal with mtl for some time.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Koikatsu character card work on koikatsu sunshine but the character card that have a mods gonna be missing.
is the doubt I have.
I would like my first run to be with my cards but they are all with mods and so or I modify them or I go with the originals.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
is the doubt I have.
I would like my first run to be with my cards but they are all with mods and so or I modify them or I go with the originals.
Most likely the mods will be adapted in a couple of days at max, it seems it uses the same engine and normal cards work with it, plus many modders like manly marco are active so they will make them compatible fast (or maybe they can be compatible without doing any modification), kinda remind me when skyrim special edition came out, in a couple of days many mods where adapted to run with it (on a x64 engine).

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Most likely the mods will be adapted in a couple of days at max, it seems it uses the same engine and normal cards work with it, plus many modders like manly marco are active so they will make them compatible fast (or maybe they can be compatible without doing any modification), kinda remind me when skyrim special edition came out, in a couple of days many mods where adapted to run with it (on a x64 engine).
don't tell me about skyrim, that game changed my life, I spent more time watching mods than playing and when the legendary edition came out I had a lot of fun.
you made me want to play it again. i hope nexus and sexlab still exist.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
don't tell me about skyrim, that game changed my life, I spent more time watching mods than playing and when the legendary edition came out I had a lot of fun.
you made me want to play it again. i hope nexus and sexlab still exist.
I will open a bottle of blackbriar mead in your honour and eat a couple of sweetrolls.

At least 1 year ago the community of nexus and lovers where pretty active so im sure they still active, nexus launched a new mod tool called "Vortex", as soon as the lockdown of 2020 was active I came back to skyrim for the 100th time :p and still enjoyed it a lot, I'm sure you will enjoy it too, just give it a couple of hours until you fill immersed again. There are so much new mods :)

• Love
Reactions: sunisinus

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm not concerned about the game as I am how will cards and mods transfer and work. That's what I'm scared of seeing the millions of creations being lost because mods are incompatible with this game. That's my fear at the least. I just can't live without the QOL mods and creation mods the first game has.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
lets see... 7.5 hours? until release + whatever time screwthisnoise needs.

I'm not concerned about the game as I am how will cards and mods transfer and work. That's what I'm scared of seeing the millions of creations being lost because mods are incompatible with this game. That's my fear at the least. I just can't live without the QOL mods and creation mods the first game has.
For the first week or so I wouldnt expect much to work, some mods will most likely be obsolete now (if illusion did improve something for once).

Last edited:

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
I like every-bodies enthusiasm here. Worrying about the mods. As if the vanilla game won't be broken as fuck for the first 2 month or so, and it'll take some illusion patches and fan fixes to make it run properly.

The release 2 hours from now is important and big, but there'll be another release some weeks/month down the line when it's actually playable. This is what I'm looking really for.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I like every-bodies enthusiasm here. Worrying about the mods. As if the vanilla game won't be broken as fuck for the first 2 month or so, and it'll take some illusion patches and fan fixes to make it run properly.

The release 2 hours from now is important and big, but there'll be another release some weeks/month down the line when it's actually playable. This is what I'm looking really for.
you are right,
it's not like it used to be where games came out only on CD / DVD which were good because if they had problems you just don't buy it, now that it's all ONLINE patch after patch are released to fix the game.
the fact is that KKS has the right cards to be a good game (it depends on personal tastes of course) and I'm curious to see how it is, and then so I can arrange the cards of my collection.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Based on this it's out.
Now, where are them links
It gotta be downloaded and uploaded first. And in the case of repacks like ScrewThisNoise's one, modded first.
Just don't expect stuff like that to release within an hour or two after release

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Based on this it's out.
Now, where are them links
this is the problem.
me, the only way I have to get these games is Steam, and as always Steam and these games don't get along. in the past I did a search until I found the game, if the game was cracked I could play it otherwise I had to download the HFpatch.
but now there is a new possibility and that is to wait for the ScrewThisNoise BR.
and don't expect to find anything decent now.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes