ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
This is the first time I was present on here during the release of an Illusion game, but is it normal for the translation to be so bad? I remember that the demo had a more accurate translation.
yes since it is not a real translation it is done with an online translator similar to just pasting a text into google translate. so it translates everything word for word. with no care for context or meaning.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
not sure exactly how to fix that but you could try to see if you get the same error from a different file decompressor like 7zip or a different one of your choosing.
the problem was winrar, I can play now, thank you very much

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Change the language of your operating system to Japanese. Then start a new game and save the game. Change the language of your operating system back to your local language. At least this worked for me.
Changing only the region to japan did not work.
I would rather not start messing with my OS language settings, so i will wait for R2 to come out and for a more stable translation. I only downloaded it to see some of the gameplay elements in the game, and sofar it looks alot like a Sexy Beach Zero meets Artificial Academy mash-up.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
The game works as intended for me, can do story & free H fine. But is the translation broken? I can understand having bad English (auto translate), but most of my game isn't translated at all (when someone speaks, most of the menus, options, descriptions/tutorials, etc...)

Does it just not work for everything at the moment or is the problem on my end?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't understand the logic, what does this new game has that the old one doesn't?

1. are the visuals better?
2. does the engine allow for better anything?
3. can you use assets from the first game? is this game even in english yet? can you make girls super short and animations won't get screwed over?

it looks like just a different setup area with a couple of new personalities which most people don't give a shit because they want more positions.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Lets wait R1.1 thats what ScrewThisNoise post on discord
- R1.1 (later today probably)
loads of plugins
new official update + preorders
LocaleFix
Uncensor

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Lucky you, the game is broken beyond repair here.

Map transitions dont work, teleport is broken, maps dont show, pretty much nothing works at all.
Map transition & teleport work fine for me - and it at least looks like all maps show up (didn't play that long yet).

Only thing I can think of is the discord locale fix (one page back, someone linked it, or you can get it directly from their discord - link is in the OP)

I used it from the beginning so no idea if I would have the same problems without it.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I don't understand the logic, what does this new game has that the old one doesn't?
If we assume the game would work, which it currently doesnt for many people, it would have these things that the previous one doesnt:

- larger map with more locations
- more interactions
- more H poses (it should be ~130 now, instead of 10 or so.)
- slightly improved graphics (there are minor improvements hard to describe, but they exist)
- and the stuff I couldnt try yet because I have the locale issue, will try to fix that now

Map transition & teleport work fine for me - and it at least looks like all maps show up (didn't play that long yet).

Only thing I can think of is the discord locale fix (one page back, someone linked it, or you can get it directly from their discord - link is in the OP)

I used it from the beginning so no idea if I would have the same problems without it.
Will try that, completely forgot about it, thanks - hopefully that works.

EDIT: Seems to work, that is probably their "only to be played in japan" protection that went funky there, there is absolutely no reason these thigns should break because of locale settings.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
If we assume the game would work, which it currently doesnt for many people, it would have these things that the previous one doesnt:

- larger map with more locations
- more interactions
- more H poses (it should be ~130 now, instead of 10 or so.)
you telling me this game has 130 positions? as in sex animations? this sounds out of this world, not game from this company ever had this many.

Reactions: Draakvoid

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
you telling me this game has 130 positions? as in sex animations? this sounds out of this world, not game from this company ever had this many.
HS2 had 150 in total or so, including Blowjobs and so on. (PlayHome also has many positions)

They claim 130 for this game, which, even if not all of them are sex positions... thats magnitudes more than KK1 had.

The game actually reminds me of Artificial Girl 3 a lot, with the setting now.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes