Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
when i use the fast travel it got stack like this any solution
If anyone is experiencing fast forwarding girls, try to go to \KoikatsuSunshine_Data\Plugins\x86_64, move away the lib_burst_generated.dll file and see if that works. Same as last fix attempt, ping me in help with the results.

thats the answer from ScrewThisNoise

Reactions: adgg

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
If anyone is experiencing fast forwarding girls, try to go to \KoikatsuSunshine_Data\Plugins\x86_64, move away the lib_burst_generated.dll file and see if that works. Same as last fix attempt, ping me in help with the results.

thats the answer from ScrewThisNoise
Did that and the bug still persists, Idk if it's related, but all the animations all go to the same infinite blue screen as well(though you can still play it and get the results from it)

[EDIT] There's a fix on page 26, it should to it

Last edited:

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
If we assume the game would work, which it currently doesnt for many people, it would have these things that the previous one doesnt:

- larger map with more locations
- more interactions
- more H poses (it should be ~130 now, instead of 10 or so.)
- slightly improved graphics (there are minor improvements hard to describe, but they exist)
- and the stuff I couldnt try yet because I have the locale issue, will try to fix that now
Well, even with those additions, this looks more like an average redesign of KK1 than a true KK2 to me, which is a shame.
ANd I'm pretty sure they'll charge full price again even though that's basically the same base game, with mostly the same assets (I know there are some additions, but not that many) and the same engine.

It's really a shame that the competition is so low on the waifu maker game market.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Well, even with those additions, this looks more like an average redesign of KK1 than a true KK2 to me, which is a shame.
ANd I'm pretty sure they'll charge full price again even though that's basically the same base game, with mostly the same assets (I know there are some additions, but not that many) and the same engine.

It's really a shame that the competition is so low on the waifu maker game market.
yes, kk2 is like HS2, only an improvement in some aspects, but that's how the sequels work, they improve the first.
but it is true that without real competition Illusion is taking it easy there, doing mediocre things.

gkwolf

Mar 29, 2020
went through the full progression of romancing a character. so pretty much the new material seems to be finding topics either by gathering them on the island or talking to waifus on a random chance..to help raise relationships faster (better than just talking to them) once you fill the heart gauge to dark red with your waifu you can take her to spots throughout the island for little dates and a lot more spots for special h..havent done any threesomes yet but with all the spots you can take her there is probably a lot more dialogue in this game..but still it's just boring. havent reached any end game content like in the dlc from the last game with the whole marriage thing so im not sure if there is or not but in my eyes this game is just koikatu dlc..nothing special at all really it got boring pretty quickly

Reactions: dusty stu

Bomboclat

Jul 18, 2019
first dl the game had snippet translation with unzip errors.. now AutoTranslator isnt working for some reason, i ll wait for R2 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
someone know when R2 will come out?
He is just working on R1.1 that is supposed to be released today, maybe on one or two weeks to have R.2

p.s. he is uploading now the R.1.1 I hope it got fix some bugs that are affecting some users, at least it is working fine for me.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes