Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder how you can do the guide gal. Got her to 100% Close friends but I don't see the 'Confess option'

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Are there new stuff like new sex position or something ? or almost everything are the same just change location from school to the beach and add new things like new outfit ?
its pretty much like it maybe a little change fron koikatsu specially in the graphics for what i have read in the comments. i haven't played the game yet since ive been waiting for R2 that may include MTL, bug fix and uncensor for a better gaming experience. im only reading the comments and for what most people say its likely just koikatsu + new location and personalities MINUS mods.

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
if not modded yes
i put my complete mods folder from kk1 in kks and it mostly works. a bit laggy if you roam arround. The only problem with kk1 cards is that accessories wont get transfer automaticallyto other clothing styles like swimming and bathroom.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Its much more complicated to develop Wild Life than bs like koikatsu.
Fans of Koikatsu value quantity over quality.
Wild Life looks like a generic unity/ue4 assetflip with big boobs, characters dont even look good to begin with.

I highly doubt that it can compete with a modded Illusion game in terms of character customization and so on... "better" (lol... looks ugly) graphics isnt everything.

That aside, I have no idea why you are even here, just go and play your "Wild Life" and let us here deal with the game we want to play.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It is surely not a generic assetflip most assets are unique IP
but i agree with you it isn't as flexible and still not as advanced as Illusions Unity work and most probably never will.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Are there new stuff like new sex position or something ? or almost everything are the same just change location from school to the beach and add new things like new outfit ?
there are new positions (obviously unlockable) (but I haven't played them much, I am waiting for new mods to have a better gaming experience) and additions almost everywhere, difficult to explain.
in essence it is KK1 improved and not only graphically.

Barluda

Oct 10, 2019
Illusion in general is "weird" in how they make their games, but they are the best we have... for now... we will see what "project railgun" from ScrewThisNoise will be - given that he announced it with "dispelling illusions", maybe we finally get a proper game, but I have no Idea what he is up to.
Kisskiss is still a developer and COM3D2 is still a thing. Now there is a 2.5 Version and they maybe are finally working on a new game on a new engine or an extreme extension (that also improves the engine).
It is over 200GB however and it's loading times are abysmal, (takes 7min to start-up).
But in exchange you get more personality and a hell of a lot more Sex positions. Seems that after the death of Hongfire COM3D2 is being somewhat forgotten.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
so i found out a lot of mods from Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10.1 work but no male uncensor..

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
Btw why i can`t use raw at H scene ? is there any way for get creampie ?
the npc always ask to use condom....

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Damn, no h-scene/groping subtitles yet? I'm guessing it'll take some time since the game doesn't naturally have subtitles for those segments. Probably gonna put it down til then. Enjoying the gameplay changes so far though.

Reactions: Releasethebungus5
Aug 22, 2017
Gameplays changes are fine, more simple than KK thought (i only get more relationship points by wandering around the map with the topic system).
Not still interesting in deep playing this since i'm waiting for some mods from the original game.
But pretty solid of a "sequel" if you ask me.

a2cf2c28

Jan 4, 2021
I assume, just like the last game, the girl's character has to allow for raw use or level all of the h stats to make her a nympho

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
What is the deal with the egg and the seed?? I really wanna know
There's a plant by the guest house and a nest by the lighthouse. You can interact with them once a day and when you finish them, you get a 5 star topic. Those are to start it over again.

Cum outside then use the second insert option.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes