Heavy_Bear91

Mar 3, 2019
There's a plant by the guest house and a nest by the lighthouse. You can interact with them once a day and when you finish them, you get a 5 star topic. Those are to start it over again.

Cum outside then use the second insert option.
Ahhh okay thanks man!

a2cf2c28

Jan 4, 2021
the circle thingy with a percent gauge after H is for unlocking new positions, as it reaches 100% you get more positions, the positions you unlock are only for the girl you leveled up. as far as I can tell there is no ahegao?

Shion_

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone already know how to fix the Teleportation/Etch bug where you are in the sky

unmaskedm0nster

Aug 17, 2018
I wonder how you can do the guide gal. Got her to 100% Close friends but I don't see the 'Confess option'
You definitely can. I think the trick is to either continue to interact with her, or after you have her maxed out to talk to her in the evenings when she's off work. I don't know what the trick was, but after a few tries the option finally appeared when she was at the "Guestroom" location. After that you can do H with her wherever she is, or invite her to your room.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
HS2 had 150 in total or so, including Blowjobs and so on. (PlayHome also has many positions)

They claim 130 for this game, which, even if not all of them are sex positions... thats magnitudes more than KK1 had.

The game actually reminds me of Artificial Girl 3 a lot, with the setting now.
maybe I missed it but atm seems like it doesn't have all that.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I just tested free H and only have missionary. Must you unlock positions in the story mode or what, I don't remember that in KK1.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
wow i didn't expect you to reply thanks that was so helpful. i dont care about studio tho. just if it was new/translated/working so ill get this. btw your repacks are great if not for you I'm not sure id even pay attention to illusion games
Glad to hear. Translations is... not great at this point. All is google translate for the time being. The game text has been partially dumped though, and I got a translator on standby to start handtranslating the game when all is good and ready to start, so it will improve with time :)

Illusion in general is "weird" in how they make their games, but they are the best we have... for now... we will see what "project railgun" from ScrewThisNoise will be - given that he announced it with "dispelling illusions", maybe we finally get a proper game, but I have no Idea what he is up to.
It will be a wait for whatever railgun is as work starts in earnest on sept 1st, but do stay tuned for future update

hey guys, I have this blank problem when travelling to other location or etch scene, what should I do?
View attachment 1375584
That seems to happen with people experiencing locale issues. So same fix. Make sure your game is updated, check the update in the launcher to make sure you got the very newest plugins. if that fails, go to /UserData/Save and delete all the contents, basically deleting your save, as that bug seems to taint the whole savegame.

Does anyone already know how to fix the Teleportation/Etch bug where you are in the sky
See above

Also, on a related note, male uncensors added to the updater :unsure:

Reactions: Reij and AnaLyser

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
You learn it in main story according to tutorial
Yeah I saw that by etching my first girl. Gameplay still not deep enough, it's a farming game as far as I can see, I'll wait for a 100% save.

So far the only good side to the island is a better settings than the school (more warm, less cramped and more fun).

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Well the only issue I'm having is occasional freezes. As if the game is taking a deep breath before moving on. I doubt my laptop is at fault, probably optimization issues. As I did play Witcher 3 on max settings just yesterday.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Glad to hear. Translations is... not great at this point. All is google translate for the time being. The game text has been partially dumped though, and I got a translator on standby to start handtranslating the game when all is good and ready to start, so it will improve with time :)

It will be a wait for whatever railgun is as work starts in earnest on sept 1st, but do stay tuned for future update

That seems to happen with people experiencing locale issues. So same fix. Make sure your game is updated, check the update in the launcher to make sure you got the very newest plugins. if that fails, go to /UserData/Save and delete all the contents, basically deleting your save, as that bug seems to taint the whole savegame.

See above

Also, on a related note, male uncensors added to the updater :unsure:
I cant find a way to make the uncensor work D:

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes