sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
so what happens when you have multiple gfs? and how do you initiate a 3 way?
how to do 3p
For 3p, the girls must have all stats maxed out, including experience, and must have a lewd level of at least 50% and must see you, so they must be close by and not just in the same area.
Or you must catch them doing lesbian stuff, in which case they don't have to be virgins.

Does anyone know why I am not able to extract these? Just gives me a can't open file message. thanksk.

View attachment 1517407
I can't figure out what the problem is, but there is a new update out, try downloading that.

Is there any X-ray mods?
As far as I know there is no x-ray mod.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Been a while since I haven't update it, been busy with Masters and on top of that, email services for F95 had problems so I was locked out for 2-3 weeks.

OP updated with R2.1
Anyone still on older versions than R2, and just wanna update, I've added the MEGA in extras to download the correct update files for their version and to go from there. I don't recommend it but I don't think anything will happen to be honest, anyway, update at you're own discretion.

scottmitchelle54

Jul 21, 2019
Dunno if anyone posted this already, but if anyone's interested, KSplug 1.0 is out. Worked just fine to me (I just copy-pasted the files in the game directory). There's very little content yet , but it's still more content.

i just installed this, can you tell me how 'ask for strip tease' work? i accidentally make it work when i try to change appearence in booking. now it seem it doest work on booking at all. btw thanks for sharing this awesome mod :)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so why would i download this instead of you know... the older Koikatsu games which have 100+ mods including bikinis?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I can use cards of koikatsu party/normal?
Their appearance *may* transfer over (you may run into issues if they're dependent on plugins/packs not in the new game yet); personalities should come over, and you'll have to tweak a couple of their stats (why they're on the island, etc.).

FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
I have the exact same question. Should I get this or the base Koikatsu with mods? WHICH is the ultimate Koikatsu?

I love the char creator and would love to play around in Studio but the amount of mod content compared to HS seems limited.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I wouldn't mind if it was possible to mod in more personalities into the game. For immersion sake...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I have the exact same question. Should I get this or the base Koikatsu with mods? WHICH is the ultimate Koikatsu?

I love the char creator and would love to play around in Studio but the amount of mod content compared to HS seems limited.
I think sunshine have more potential and is better than the first vanilla release of "school" koikatsu. But the first koikatsu with all the addons is better.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Talk about bulky. It's not due to their use of Unity but it makes no sense to make a game in 3D when it could just as well be done in 2D, based on the character detail.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
How is this games performance?
I remember koikatsu had poor performance even on high end hardware due to poor programming.
It would be interesting if modders ever fixed that or if the game itself actually had multithreading.
Anyone know?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How is this games performance?
I remember koikatsu had poor performance even on high end hardware due to poor programming.
Every illusion game uses similar engine and coding so they all perform similarly, sunshine is no exception probably same performance level as koikatsu.
You might suffer with poor hardware, but mid to high end should run just fine, the game is CPU, ssd and memory heavy so GPU isn't the defining factor here either.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Every illusion game uses similar engine and coding so they all perform similarly, sunshine is no exception probably same performance level as koikatsu.
You might suffer with poor hardware, but mid to high end should run just fine, the game is CPU, ssd and memory heavy so GPU isn't the defining factor here either.
Nah from my research back with koikatsu the performance issues where related to mostly single threaded programming.
Which meant even on a i7-6700K (my cpu at the time) frame stutters and load time issues. (not unplayable by any means but not ingnorable to someone who's used to perfect performance) Especially when pushed to its absolute limits with 4K/144fps.

From what you're saying either you don't know or this games no different, even with mods.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Nah from my research back with koikatsu the performance issues where related to mostly single threaded programming.
Which meant even on a i7-6700K (my cpu at the time) frame stutters and load time issues. (not unplayable by any means but not ingnorable to someone who's used to perfect performance) Especially when pushed to its absolute limits with 4K/144fps.

From what you're saying either you don't know or this games no different, even with mods.
Like I said, Yes, this game is no different.
This is not an action game, so frame stuttering and load times were never in their mind when making the game and it will never be optimized for it either.

Load times are HDD related, so SSD is more important than your CPU.
Another tip, dont play in 4k it is never worth it unless we are talking about very lightweight games. Lower it to 2k and you will be able to get massively more out of the game without losing much visual fidelity.

Reactions: Zastinx
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes