AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
there are 130 positions, not enough?
Where are those 130 positions? I'm using the 100% save of the betterrepack, if I go to the "lover" girl she's at 100% on everything and I count something like 30+ positions. And there's no positions where the girl has a leg in the air (wall position) like in Koikatsu, I liked that one :confused:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone walk me through what I'm supposed to do with the mods? All I've done so far is put the folder that was in the second large optional folder into the mods folder cus it seemed like that's where it was supposed to go.
Did you read the README in the Optionis Folder?
Those are mods thayt can break other mods in their current buil;d state; if you're blindly copying things around, you'll break something.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Where are those 130 positions? I'm using the 100% save of the betterrepack, if I go to the "lover" girl she's at 100% on everything and I count something like 30+ positions. And there's no positions where the girl has a leg in the air (wall position) like in Koikatsu, I liked that one :confused:
you can change places and it gives you other positions, plus there are many places where you can have sex that give you other positions.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
you can change places and it gives you other positions, plus there are many places where you can have sex that give you other positions.
That's all I have in insert positions (see pic), I didn't check service because I'm less interested. I tested in some other places and I don't have anything more. She's at 100% everything and lover (from the 100% save of BetterRepack). That's far less than Koikatsu. I also like anal positions and you have even less than in Koikatsu.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
That's all I have in insert positions (see pic), I didn't check service because I'm less interested. I tested in some other places and I don't have anything more. She's at 100% everything and lover (from the 100% save of BetterRepack). That's far less than Koikatsu. I also like anal positions and you have even less than in Koikatsu.
0000.PNG 0001.PNG 0002.PNG 0003.PNG 0005.PNG
and there are many other areas. for the anal I don't know what to say, I've never looked so I can't say anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnaLyser

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 1520187 View attachment 1520188 View attachment 1520189 View attachment 1520190 View attachment 1520191
and there are many other areas. for the anal I don't know what to say, I've never looked so I can't say anything.
Oh ok I see, you need to tell the girl to follow you and then go to a special spot, not just sex and unlocking positions when you're in the map...

Too bad most positions aren't that good or way too similar (so many doggy that are literally the same instead of having the girl more bent or one leg in the air or something). Also yeah there's many are missing from koikatsu. Also in Koikatsu you had three level per animation (normal, faster and then 75% to 99% girl gauge) now just 2.

Last edited:

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
Heads up everybody!
It looks like some kind soul is porting AnimationLoader to sunshine. (new H-poses)
Thanks IDontHaveIdea
I didn't try them all but it looks fine to me, no bugs.
Check this out !

Edit: btw Infernalis, katarsys animations (from kPlug or AnimationLoader) always let you choose which hole.
Some dialogue are nonrelevent though, ex: some service animation has intercourse voicelines.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Heads up everybody!
It looks like some kind soul is porting AnimationLoader to sunshine. (new H-poses)
Thanks IDontHaveIdea
Check this out !

Edit: btw Infernalis, katarsys animations (from kPlug or AnimationLoader) always let you choose which hole.
Some dialogue are nonrelevent though, ex: some service animation has intercourse voicelines.
too bad it doesn't work with BR 2.1 or the latest HFPatch, so if you don't want to get stupid installing what you need it's better to wait a few weeks for things to settle down. also because he put many things and no clear where to put them.

exhrock

Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys, I have 2 questions hope you guys help me:
- I'm currently using BR R1.3 and don't know why I can't use the save and load option (click in and nothing happens, though it displays the "auto save" when I'm back to my room a lot). Therefore, each time I played the story I have to start from the beginning again and lost all the process (new H-position still keep tho). How to fix it?
- To update to BR R2.1, do I need to delete all the R1.3 and download R2.1?

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Check this out !
too bad it doesn't work with BR 2.1 or the latest HFPatch, so if you don't want to get stupid installing what you need it's better to wait a few weeks for things to settle down. also because he put many things and no clear where to put them.
I remembered there was a mod for more animations but then forgot later lol. Alas it doesn't work with 2.1 so I'm downloading an earlier one. Thanks.

Edit : doesn't work with earlier version (1.3) either even with bepis v16.9.1 and marko kkapi v1.28.2 so I don't know how you managed to use it

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have 2 questions hope you guys help me:
- I'm currently using BR R1.3 and don't know why I can't use the save and load option (click in and nothing happens, though it displays the "auto save" when I'm back to my room a lot). Therefore, each time I played the story I have to start from the beginning again and lost all the process (new H-position still keep tho). How to fix it?
- To update to BR R2.1, do I need to delete all the R1.3 and download R2.1?
for the update i think it is much better if you download the full game because since 1.3 there are many new mods and BepInEx is not updated with the update.

Reactions: exhrock
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes