AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Downloaded 2.1 but still not nearly as many h animations as Koikatsu :( Unless they added some via a mod in Koikatsu, I don't remember.

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone walk me through what I'm supposed to do with the mods? All I've done so far is put the folder that was in the second large optional folder into the mods folder cus it seemed like that's where it was supposed to go.

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
The game works fine for the character creator and free H but I can't get it to load into the story mode. The opening cutscene plays just fine and I can get to the screen where you check girls into the island, but during the loading screen after you press "go out" the game always crashes for me after a minute or two. I never had this problem with the original Koikatsu. Anyone have any advice?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the more updates i see the more i figure out this game is a just for game makers and there is no new content for people who just want to have more options. the only options ive seen are clothing XD no new sex positions which is really the only important content.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I didn't even realize it was actually out. I thought this thread was still for the demo, which was basically just the character creator.
So there's actual gameplay and content with this one now?

Edit: As always with these repack threads, I wish the Changelog tag on the front page listed the game's changelog. Not the repacks.
Knowing the names and creators of the hundred mods that you included with the download is less useful to me than knowing about the game's patches or dlc.

Last edited:

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Agreed, it would be nice if there was a section detailing the official patch changes, and a separate section detailing the repack changes (not their names, knowing wtf those mods do would be nice).

Reactions: Brololol

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
how do i know what mods are active, is there a menu toggle? they arent showing up.
with KKManager
0000.PNG
the more updates i see the more i figure out this game is a just for game makers and there is no new content for people who just want to have more options. the only options ive seen are clothing XD no new sex positions which is really the only important content.
I didn't even realize it was actually out. I thought this thread was still for the demo, which was basically just the character creator.
So there's actual gameplay and content with this one now?

Edit: As always with these repack threads, I wish the Changelog tag on the front page listed the game's changelog. Not the repacks.
Knowing the names and creators of the hundred mods that you included with the download is less useful to me than knowing about the game's patches or dlc.
Agreed, it would be nice if there was a section detailing the official patch changes, and a separate section detailing the repack changes (not their names, knowing wtf those mods do would be nice).
there are 130 positions, not enough?
When STN makes an update they put the changelog:
and the game has been out for 90 days
and new mods keep coming out, it's almost impossible to make a description of every mod now, there are games that after years of development nothing is said
and the post is called Koikatsu Sunshine [BetterRepack R2.1] [Illusion] it is normal that there is only news about BR if you want to know about KKS look here::
Still Waiting for Ahegao
There is already the mod ahegao

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiro Fryotsu

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
BP Bubblegum, BP Cartoon Uncensor, BP SAC Dong, BP SoS Uncensor
ALL cause a visual glitch (bulge) in girls' skirts.

(Everything is updated to the latest version. Disabling those mods fixes the issue immediately.)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
in which subfolder shoul i put all those 18 gb of optionals?
I guess is the sideloader... whatever pack. As far as i know is mostly shit for the "studio". Is not stuff worthy to waste your disk space if you don't want to make a koikatsu based hentai game.
people .. this is still very incomplete .. give it a year or two .. I'll wait .. this is too early game
There is certainly room for improvements, but i would not say "incomplete" or unworthy to be played.

Reactions: Brololol

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
with KKManager
View attachment 1519412

there are 130 positions, not enough?
When STN makes an update they put the changelog:
and the game has been out for 90 days
and new mods keep coming out, it's almost impossible to make a description of every mod now, there are games that after years of development nothing is said
and the post is called Koikatsu Sunshine [BetterRepack R2.1] [Illusion] it is normal that there is only news about BR if you want to know about KKS look here::

There is already the mod ahegao
I don't want descriptions about every single mod. Frankly I could stand to see even less about them.
As for the game's website, I'm sure that would be very helpful if I could read moonrunes, but I can't.
Which is rather why i'm here looking for a version of the game with an English translation.

This is the thread for the game, not just the repack. It's the only thread for this game on this game-sharing forum.
I'd quite like to know which version of the game we're on.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't want descriptions about every single mod. Frankly I could stand to see even less about them.
As for the game's website, I'm sure that would be very helpful if I could read moonrunes, but I can't.
Which is rather why i'm here looking for a version of the game with an English translation.

This is the thread for the game, not just the repack. It's the only thread for this game on this game-sharing forum.
I'd quite like to know which version of the game we're on.
Obviously no problem talking about anything else, this post would die if we only talked about BR.and it's fun to hear other people's opinions.

Here you can find many more things

Last edited:

Czosnek

Sep 16, 2021
Is there any way to turn off green highlight of the body parts while you're modifying them in character maker? I find this really annoying.
annoying.png

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes