zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
I remembered there was a mod for more animations but then forgot later lol. Alas it doesn't work with 2.1 so I'm downloading an earlier one. Thanks.

Edit : doesn't work with earlier version (1.3) either even with bepis v16.9.1 and marko kkapi v1.28.2 so I don't know how you managed to use it
I have 2.1 BR pack base with updated KKSAPI.dll and Sideloader.dll.
Aside from AnimationLoader.KoikatsuSunshine.dll (goes in BepinEx/Plugins)
then you need to download all katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zip then put to mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations\Katarsys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animations marked in yellow are modded ones.
Edit: Check when game launch if theres any error message in the top left corner. I had at first 2 message telling me to update so i did them and it works

Last edited:
Reactions: AnaLyser

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I have 2.1 BR pack base with updated KKSAPI.dll and Sideloader.dll.
Aside from AnimationLoader.KoikatsuSunshine.dll (goes in BepinEx/Plugins)
then you need to download all katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zip then put to mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations\Katarsys
Oh maybe it's because you need KKSAPI and not just KKAPI? It's all I have (see screen).

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
You don't need KKAPI, that is for the original koikatu game.
Only KKSAPI is needed
Dunno why I had a brainfart on KKSAPI, my eyes could only see KKAPI for some reasons lol.

But it still doesn't work, I've put katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zipmod in \mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations\Katarsys. Same if I put it in mods\MyMods\ or mods\Sideloader Modpack, no results.

Also I have no errors in top left corner, I updated sideloader with KKS_BepisPlugins_r16.9.1 (which contain KKS_BepisPlugins\KKS_sideloader.dll)

Edit : i've put a screenshot of where I've put all the files. I also put katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zipmod a little everywhere in case.

myfiles.jpg unzippedfiles.jpg

Last edited:

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
Mmmhh weird.
Maybe try to add this mod to the same folder as katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zipmod.
This mod is a .xml and *it seems* to register animations ingame included in the bundle although i'm no dev.
The .xml contains the following (that's 20% of it but the pattern is the same)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However it that works i'll make a proper bundle with link and all the updated needed dependencies.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Mmmhh weird.
Maybe try to add this mod to the same folder as katarsys.KPlug.Animation.Bundles.2.8.0.zipmod.
This mod is a .xml and *it seems* to register animations ingame included in the bundle although i'm no dev.
The .xml contains the following (that's 20% of it but the pattern is the same)

However it that works i'll make a proper bundle with link and all the updated needed dependencies.
It works! Thanks for your help bro (y) It does the trick, I guess it doesn't register the animations without it.

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
All-in-one AnimationLoader bundle
Disclaimer: The KKS port of this plugin is a Pre-release and thus you might encounter some bugs (although i didn't)

This is an all in one archive with AnimationLoader and all its updated dependencies, tested with BetterRepack 2.1.
Link :
You'll need 7-zip for this (opensource superior alternative to winrar)

Usage : Extract in the main game folder, overwrite when prompted.

Credits:
-Original AnimationLoader author :
-Porter to KKS :
-KKSAPI :
-BepisPlugins :
-Animator :

Last edited:

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
All-in-one AnimationLoader bundle
Disclaimer: The KKS port of this plugin is a Pre-release and thus you might encounter some bugs (although i didn't)
Somewhat related but testing the 2.8 bundle in normal Koikatsu there's 3 speed level even with the added animations of 2.8 (but if you change position then it bugs and you have to restart the game because the girl is stuck even with latest api / bepis, I guess it's because it's a modified bundle for KKS?).

Is there a way to reach the fastest speed on animation in Koikatsu Sunshine like in Koikatsu? It seems even at 75% pleasure gauge there's no speed increase, you're stuck at middle speed. I'm wondering if I didn't miss something (yeah I didn't follow the game much post release...).

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
If you have Stiletto installed and change clothes in action, the skeleton will bug and you have to refresh pose (but that was also the case in the koikatu version)
To me there's 4 poses for each modded animation:
-pose 1 (adjustable speed)
-pose 2 (adjustable speed)
-pose 1 full speed (locked speed)
-pose 2 full speed (locked speed)

To change speed use scroll and right click to change between the poses listed above.
I can't seem to reproduce your issue, maybe try with vanilla characters (ABMX morph sliders might make modded animations bug)
ABMX = skeleton mod, that adds some custom morphs

Also, this AnimationLoader release isn't compatible with Studio (yet!).

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Somewhat related but testing the 2.8 bundle in normal Koikatsu there's 3 speed level even with the added animations of 2.8 (but if you change position then it bugs and you have to restart the game because the girl is stuck even with latest api / bepis, I guess it's because it's a modified bundle for KKS?).

Is there a way to reach the fastest speed on animation in Koikatsu Sunshine like in Koikatsu? It seems even at 75% pleasure gauge there's no speed increase, you're stuck at middle speed. I'm wondering if I didn't miss something (yeah I didn't follow the game much post release...).
in KK the third position and speed is set by the mod HSceneOption which is the mod I am waiting for.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
To change speed use scroll and right click to change between the poses listed above.
I can't seem to reproduce your issue, maybe try with vanilla characters (ABMX morph sliders might make modded animations bug)
For the speed/animation change I'm talking about the right click, you can change intensity three time (then it goes back to one). See my screenshot example, each right click the male pound faster and there's a change in animation in the same position, in KKS I can only do 1 and 2 intensity refering to my screenshot, like I have pose 1 & 2 at adjustable speed but only that... Meanwhile in KK I can do 1, 2 & 3 (it's weird you have a fourth pose at locked speed, you're sure it's not pose 1 at high speed?).

in KK the third position and speed is set by the mod HSceneOption which is the mod I am waiting for.
Yes I'm waiting for it (and also to make the girl shut up) but I'm quite sure the the third speed is at 75%+ female pleasure gauge in the unmodded game (now you can just right click or reach 75%+). It's not the same in KKS.

Last edited:

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
Hmm are you talking about this ? lmao :sneaky:
Same author as the AnimationLoader port. Again Pre-release so expect bugs.
I always check forks to see if someone has updated it, at least for opensource code. (opensource is bliss)

The animations zipmod isn't from Katarsys from what i can tell, but it contains animations made by him, extracted from kPlug.
His current KsPlug doesn't contain any animation as those from kPlug were built for IPA (old plugin architecture) and IPA works badly with BepinEx.
That's why porting all the features from kPlug(IPA) to KsPlug(BepinEx) will take time.

Last edited:

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
Where should I put the "[OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20211024] Sideloader Modpack Studio" folder?
Should I extract every .zipmod that is inside "[OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20211024] Sideloader Modpack Studio/Sideloader Modpack - Studio" in its own folder (while also extracting the same way those .zipmode that are inside already created folders)? This way: 1638080429346.png

Another problem I have is that I copypasted the "female" folder from koikatsu to koikatsu sunshine and the loading screen where it's supposed to convert the cards to the new game appeared, the thing is that it doesn't show the actual number, it's been hours loading and it still shows 00000/00000 (I don't have thousands of cards so I'm guessing it doesn't take 10 hours to convert the cards I have). How can I fix this? Is there another way of converting the cards?

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm are you talking about this ? lmao :sneaky:
Same author as the AnimationLoader port. Again Pre-release so expect bugs.
I always check forks to see if someone has updated it, at least for opensource code. (opensource is bliss)

The animations zipmod isn't from Katarsys from what i can tell, but it contains animations made by him, extracted from kPlug.
His current KsPlug doesn't contain any animation as those from kPlug were built for IPA (old plugin architecture) and IPA works badly with BepinEx.
That's why porting all the features from kPlug(IPA) to KsPlug(BepinEx) will take time.
Yeah, I think that's why Katarsys is making KSPlug and not a port because KPlug is based on IPA which although good (it's based on sb3utility) is old and now everyone uses BepInEx. so in his case it's faster to create a mod from scratch.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I need to redownload basic koikatsu just to see, I think I'm mistaken it with Honey Select then if there's no third speed at 75% gauge in the unmodded base game :oops: Weird because it's not that old. In any case thanks for the pre-release of Hsceneoptions (y) (and thank to IdontHaveIdea obviously)

Another problem I have is that I copypasted the "female" folder from koikatsu to koikatsu sunshine and the loading screen where it's supposed to convert the cards to the new game appeared, the thing is that it doesn't show the actual number, it's been hours loading and it still shows 00000/00000 (I don't have thousands of cards so I'm guessing it doesn't take 10 hours to convert the cards I have). How can I fix this? Is there another way of converting the cards?
If you quit the game and it does it again then it means a card is corrupted and you need to remove it.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes