Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tried to use VPN on this game to try to download a character but Im still getting that "Network error" can someone help?
You can't access the ingame downloader because this is a cracked version of the game.

There are several specific websites to download cards, like , just download the pngs you want and drop them at your UserData\chara\female.

renegadecz

Nov 10, 2017
You can't access the ingame downloader because this is a cracked version of the game.

There are several specific websites to download cards, like , just download the pngs you want and drop them at your UserData\chara\female.
You can. Just set your location to Tokyo or something and you're good to go.

The cards are shit tho, so vanilla. Illusioncards.booru.org is a much better resource.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Black Serpent

Jan 29, 2019
Started story mode and go out for first time and game crashes. I did try a straight up unpack seems its a character limit issue though.

nofacej

Feb 19, 2021
supposedly theres a studio mode in this game. does anybody know how to access it? also can somebody link me a guide on how to download cards and where i can find them and the basics of the game because im new to this.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
supposedly theres a studio mode in this game. does anybody know how to access it? also can somebody link me a guide on how to download cards and where i can find them and the basics of the game because im new to this.
Studio; open the folder and click on CharaStudio with BR, or
Guide: not complete
Cards:

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
anybody knows how to fix crashes everytime you click on go out, the game worked before and now it keep on crashing after pressing it

Reactions: liberame

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
anybody knows how to fix crashes everytime you click on go out, the game worked before and now it keep on crashing after pressing it
the crashes are usually due to particular body configurations and are not read in the game, so in my opinion it is appropriate to remove the npc that is giving problems or modify it, but be careful because there may be that the data is corrupted so after removing the girl is better to load a previous save or start a new game.

Last edited:

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
the crashes are usually due to particular body configurations and are not read in the game, so in my opinion it is appropriate to remove the npc that is giving problems or modify it, but be careful because there may be that the data is corrupted so after removing the girl is better to load a previous save or start a new game.
i tried what you said,even make a fresh start, it still crashes. if i reinstall the game do you think it will solve the issue? oh and i also got memory crash even tho i didnt do anything else thats kinda weird.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i tried what you said,even make a fresh start, it still crashes. if i reinstall the game do you think it will solve the issue? oh and i also got memory crash even tho i didnt do anything else thats kinda weird.
a fresh install is always the best choice, and I recommend downloading from here also because thinking about it could also be a problem with the mod and the only solution would be to remove it

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
a fresh install is always the best choice, and I recommend downloading from here also because thinking about it could also be a problem with the mod and the only solution would be to remove it
alright i will try see if it works, i did install some mods from patreon hope it did'nt cause that much problem

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
guys whenever ı try to talk to a girl games stuck help pls it not do that before but now somehow it get stuck

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
How does pregnancy work? I see a bunch of options for it but every girl wants to wear condoms every time

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
How does pregnancy work? I see a bunch of options for it but every girl wants to wear condoms every time
I have not played with the pregnancy much but from what I have seen there are no problems, for the condom there are 3 possibilities, when you create the char, with the mod CheatTools and KKS_GameplayMod that you find in the folder [OPTIONAL] Mods
0000.PNG 0001.PNG 0002.PNG

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
Well, you see, since the game was released recently, many mods are not 100% stable and can cause problems.
just finish install from the link you gave me, but it seem the game keep crashing even when i put just 5 girls, might aswell wait till the new update for the repack and stick with the regular koikatsu

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes