Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
just finish install from the link you gave me, but it seem the game keep crashing even when i put just 5 girls, might aswell wait till the new update for the repack and stick with the regular koikatsu
maybe your machine is not strong enough.
Place only one girl and set your graphic setting to low, try and see whats happens.

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
maybe your machine is not strong enough.
Place only one girl and set your graphic setting to low, try and see whats happens.
thats impossible i played the game before on max quality with a bit of stuttering at the start,i got the crash after some update on kk manager, but don't know if the mod that making the game crash or something else

also i did try lower the setting to performance and low resolution, same result, kinda frustrating :x

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
thats impossible i played the game before on max quality with a bit of stuttering at the start,i got the crash after some update on kk manager, but don't know if the mod that making the game crash or something else

also i did try lower the setting to performance and low resolution, same result, kinda frustrating :x
I see... Yes youre right maybe is a mod you placed or even that update of kk manager, Try to download again and dont put any mod to try is work.

Reactions: voss116

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

updating with KKManager is a great thing but it only updates mods and not BepInEx and since the game has been released recently BepInEx is always updated, and since BR are based on BepInEx new mods can give problems if you don't update everything.
for example with AnimationLoader that puts positions, on this BR you have to update BepInEx,sideloader and KKSAPI

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
updating with KKManager is a great thing but it only updates mods and not BepInEx and since the game has been released recently BepInEx is always updated, and since BR are based on BepInEx new mods can give problems if you don't update everything.
for example with AnimationLoader that puts positions, on this BR you have to update BepInEx,sideloader and KKSAPI
yeah i think both of you are right, the mod needs update, i also try remove the character file to reload back the game, somehow that fix the issue aswell.Thanks for the help :D

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
anybody knows how to fix crashes everytime you click on go out, the game worked before and now it keep on crashing after pressing it
You could be running out of memory, make sure you aren't using more characters than your system can handle. Open the task manager before pressing go out and check how much memory the game is consuming.
Some characters are heavily modded and steal a lot of memory when preloading the game. If this is the reason you can disable specific plugins like the ForceHighPoly that are extremely unoptimized and forces the game to load all character assets into the open world, this will make modded characters look uglier when walking around but could fix the issue.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Ah ok, so the only way to use the pregnancy thats part of the game is to use cheats? Bizarre, but thanks for the info
It's not part of the game, all the pregnancy mechanics are modded into the game. Most of what makes illusion games good are mods weirdly enough, wouldn't doubt devs themselves are modders on the side to help the game.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Ah ok, so the only way to use the pregnancy thats part of the game is to use cheats? Bizarre, but thanks for the info
well, you see, the pregnancy is a mod and so not part of the game and then I showed 3 possibilities and only 1 through cheats.If during character creation you did not select "condomless sex is ok" (which is a thing in the original game) the only options are cheats or KKS_GameplayMod (which is another mod).

Last edited:

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
You could be running out of memory, make sure you aren't using more characters than your system can handle. Open the task manager before pressing go out and check how much memory the game is consuming.
Some characters are heavily modded and steal a lot of memory when preloading the game. If this is the reason you can disable specific plugins like the ForceHighPoly that are extremely unoptimized and forces the game to load all character assets into the open world, this will make modded characters look uglier when walking around but could fix the issue.
yeah when it keeps on crashing the memory on taskmanager went 90%, but yeah i think the character i try have alot of mod, so i try use the normal ones without mods and the one with obnoxious mod keep on crashing but it just one character how that can crash everything :eek:

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Has anyone been able to get high heels working properly yet? They all seem to be treated the same as flats, not sure if there's supposed to be a high heel script running?

1639048994452.png

haiiaii

Jul 6, 2017
I do belive there is something worong with my card converter or something related to it.

I get this error message when i start the game and the card converter says 0/0 converted even if i don't have any cards in there there. Error codes:

[Error : Unity Log] FormatException: Too many bytes in what should have been a 7 bit encoded Int32.
Stack trace:
System.IO.BinaryReader.Read7BitEncodedInt () (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadString () (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) ChaFile.DMD<ChaFile::LoadFileKoikatsu>(ChaFile,System.IO.BinaryReader,bool,bool)
BrowserFolders.Hooks.KKS.Overlord+ImportHooks.AddFilesToConvList (System.String dir, ConvertChaFileScene instance, System.Int32 sex) (at <ad08665ad11c4091ad27778b5e5e277f>:0)
BrowserFolders.Hooks.KKS.Overlord+ImportHooks.GetDirs (System.String dir, ConvertChaFileScene instance, System.Int32 sex) (at <ad08665ad11c4091ad27778b5e5e277f>:0)
BrowserFolders.Hooks.KKS.Overlord+ImportHooks.GetDirs (System.String dir, ConvertChaFileScene instance, System.Int32 sex) (at <ad08665ad11c4091ad27778b5e5e277f>:0)
BrowserFolders.Hooks.KKS.Overlord+ImportHooks.ConvertStartHookPre (ConvertChaFileScene __instance) (at <ad08665ad11c4091ad27778b5e5e277f>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) ConvertChaFileScene.DMD<ConvertChaFileScene::Start>(ConvertChaFileScene)

And for the record, I don't know what any of this means. Thanks

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone been able to get high heels working properly yet? They all seem to be treated the same as flats, not sure if there's supposed to be a high heel script running?
You can press Right Shift to make stiletto menu appear, check that selection is the correct character before tweaking.
If you don't have any though, here's mines. Put in main game folder. I adjusted about half of them.
Stiletto folder should in same folder as Plugins and Config.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
You can press Right Shift to make stiletto menu appear, check that selection is the correct character before tweaking.
If you don't have any though, here's mines. Put in main game folder. I adjusted about half of them.
Stiletto folder should in same folder as Plugins and Config.
I'm not getting anything when pressing right shift, is this another plugin/mod that needs to be installed beyond the standard BetterRepack stuff?

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
Hi folks, does anyone know if with the included cheat tools it's possible to use them to unlock all talk topics or at the very least increase the number of the ones you have?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
yeah when it keeps on crashing the memory on taskmanager went 90%, but yeah i think the character i try have alot of mod, so i try use the normal ones without mods and the one with obnoxious mod keep on crashing but it just one character how that can crash everything :eek:
Because with mods people can create cards that go way beyond what the game was developed to work with.
And while better repack does a decent job in compiling all mods together he doesn't care about low/mid end systems because everything is enabled and unoptimized by default.

So unless you have enough memory to load so many ridiculously oversized objects and mods the game can easily crash.

-You could open the cards in editor and remove dumb/unnecessary objects from their outfits
-Or check the plugin options in game and disable heavy mods like HighPolyMod and others.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
just finish install from the link you gave me, but it seem the game keep crashing even when i put just 5 girls, might aswell wait till the new update for the repack and stick with the regular koikatsu
the game uses tons of memory, kks and even kk.
I have 16gb, and it eats it so fast with more than like say 20 loaded girls. (on a i5-3570k mind you)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Because with mods people can create cards that go way beyond what the game was developed to work with.
And while better repack does a decent job in compiling all mods together he doesn't care about low/mid end systems because everything is enabled and unoptimized by default.

So unless you have enough memory to load so many ridiculously oversized objects and mods the game can easily crash.

-You could open the cards in editor and remove dumb/unnecessary objects from their outfits
-Or check the plugin options in game and disable heavy mods like HighPolyMod and others.
it's not really like that, simply because there is also Studio that does not have the same limitations of the main game there are chara created just for that and i guarantee you that there are people who have never played the main game, of course you can load that chara in the main game but a little voice always told me "130 accessories? if you don't want to see your pc do boom, avoid"

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes