Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
it's not really like that, simply because there is also Studio that does not have the same limitations of the main game there are chara created just for that and i guarantee you that there are people who have never played the main game, of course you can load that chara in the main game but a little voice always told me "130 accessories? if you don't want to see your pc do boom, avoid"
Except it is exactly like I mentioned, the mods that cause this memory problem are exclusively for singleplayer mode, they ignore the game's original optimization (that would limit the number of objects and details displayed in freeroam) just so that modded characters can be seen during exploration and not only when interactig with them. Causing a massive dump into memory every time you press "go out".
Cards aren't necessarily to blame for that, the singleplayer mods that was designed for high end systems and comes enabled by default is the real culprint here. With ForceHighPoly mod disabled you can load even the heaviest cards without crashing the game up because the base game optimization will kick in limiting the number of objects it will be displaying.

And about your statement "Studio does not have the same limitation":
Try creating a single studio scene with 30 or so modded characters, save it, and then try to load the scene and you will be faced with the exact same crash. Because this is exactly what the main game is doing at the moment you press free roam when unoptimized.
I would post the scene I created that crashes studio here but it is over 140mb so its not worth the upload.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Except it is exactly like I mentioned, the mods that cause this memory problem are exclusively for singleplayer mode, they ignore the game's original optimization (that would limit the number of objects and details displayed in freeroam) just so that modded characters can be seen during exploration and not only when interactig with them. Causing a massive dump into memory every time you press "go out".
Cards aren't necessarily to blame for that, the singleplayer mods that was designed for high end systems and comes enabled by default is the real culprint here. With ForceHighPoly mod disabled you can load even the heaviest cards without crashing the game up because the base game optimization will kick in limiting the number of objects it will be displaying.

And about your statement "Studio does not have the same limitation":
Try creating a single studio scene with 30 or so modded characters, save it, and then try to load the scene and you will be faced with the exact same crash. Because this is exactly what the main game is doing at the moment you press free roam when unoptimized.
I would post the scene I created that crashes studio here but it is over 140mb so its not worth the upload.
the fact is that they don't ignore you, they simply don't care about you, it's you and only you who decide to use them as for mods, they don't care what pc you have because it's you who decide to use them, even br, I don't know what you think it is, if you don't like a mod you take it off, you don't like ForceHighPoly? ok, take it off

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
the fact is that they don't ignore you, they simply don't care about you, it's you and only you who decide to use them as for mods, they don't care what pc you have because it's you who decide to use them, even br, I don't know what you think it is, if you don't like a mod you take it off, you don't like ForceHighPoly? ok, take it off
What are you even talking about? I use it and I'm aware of several workarounds, I'm talking about other users that have no idea and unknowingly download this unoptimized repack of the game, just trying to help them.
It's not only ForceHighPoly mod, several other mods that are enabled/disabled by default are a bad idea for most systems unless users really know what they are doing and how to not break the game with them.
ScrewThisNoise could easily give users an option with the launcher to customize this according to their system specs but they are already getting paid more than enough and don't care, all they do is mash every mod together and wish good luck to everyone downloading it.

Last edited:

Serpicco

Oct 7, 2019
Ah ok, so the only way to use the pregnancy thats part of the game is to use cheats? Bizarre, but thanks for the info
well, you see, the pregnancy is a mod and so not part of the game and then I showed 3 possibilities and only 1 through cheats.If during character creation you did not select "condomless sex is ok" (which is a thing in the original game) the only options are cheats or KKS_GameplayMod (which is another mod).
That's not true at all.
If pregnancy (and bonding) is working as it did in AA2, some girls (depending on personality and traits) won't allow raw insertion right away, especially on risky days. However, if your love is high enough and you've trained her sexual experience, she will definitely allow it. It just takes some work.
Humble personalities with (at least with lover status) will allow raw insertion without much training, probably more as well (like Takase Ichika, one of the base girls).

Last edited:
Reactions: Meaning Less

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
What are you even talking about? I use it and I'm aware of several workarounds, I'm talking about other users that have no idea and unknowingly download this unoptimized repack of the game, just trying to help them.
It's not only ForceHighPoly mod, several other mods that are enabled/disabled by default are a bad idea for most systems unless users really know what they are doing and how to not break the game with them.
ScrewThisNoise could easily give users an option with the launcher to customize this according to their system specs but they are already getting paid more than enough and don't care, all they do is mash every mod together and wish good luck to everyone downloading it.
also i like to bring the game to the limit and a scene with 30 girls with mods to anyone would give problems and it is certainly not a matter of the game not optimized. 90 girls with ForceHighPoly doesn't work but not because it's not optimized.the fact that 16 gb of ram are burned with 20 girls is a problem of optimization
That's not true at all.
If pregnancy (and bonding) is working as it did in AA2, some girls (depending on personality and traits) won't allow raw insertion right away, especially on risky days. However, if your love is high enough and you've trained her sexual experience, she will definitely allow it. It just takes some work.
Humble personalities with (at least with lover status) will allow raw insertion without much training, probably more as well (like Takase Ichika, one of the base girls).
but I really hope that the pregnancy is not like in AA2, if in AA2 you get a girl pregnant it's game over while in KK you can fuck her while her belly grows then she disappears and looking at F4 you have a message that says like "next time use a condom" and then she can leave school or not, so that's satisfying and in AA2 with its game over is meh, and then Illusion has never done things about pregnancy in its games except in AA, and there is satisfying as a kick in the balls.and then even here all depends on the traits and personality

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone share a list of position we gain doing the story for me to see if its worth it to waste my time?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
copy whole userdata to koikatsu sunshine
No, you dont do that, since there is a lot more in UserData than just the cards, its going to overwrite something and cause trouble. (there is config stuff in there for example, and your savegames...)

Here is how its done properly:

1. go to Userdata/chara/female in your Koikatsu, grab the characters you want
2. go to Userdata/chara/female in your Sunshine, paste them there.

same with males, just a different folder.

Clothing sets are in UserData/coordinate.

Other things are in their respective Folders, if needed.

OnlyFauns

Oct 6, 2021
Guys, what should i do with these
"koikatsu_sunshine_2_plus1126g2q9.exe" &
"koikatsu_sunshine_2_plus1126g2q9_sub.exe"

should i just slap it on main folder?
Edited: i Downloaded it from "Updates for Older version"

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not getting anything when pressing right shift, is this another plugin/mod that needs to be installed beyond the standard BetterRepack stuff?
Open the game with initialsetting.exe at the begining screen see that stilletto case is marked, start your game and in the character creation press shift.

Reactions: lok1214

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Because with mods people can create cards that go way beyond what the game was developed to work with.
And while better repack does a decent job in compiling all mods together he doesn't care about low/mid end systems because everything is enabled and unoptimized by default.

So unless you have enough memory to load so many ridiculously oversized objects and mods the game can easily crash.

-You could open the cards in editor and remove dumb/unnecessary objects from their outfits
-Or check the plugin options in game and disable heavy mods like HighPolyMod and others.
I don't have that much mods, 16 GB of ram and still crashes if there's too much characters, yeah it's optimized like shit

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
anyone know how to use RealPOV v1.3.0.0 (First person camera for H) mod in h scene while doin sex ?
press f1,pluginlist 0000.PNG and from there you can set it, also keyboard keys, and in sex scenes press that button and the pov is activated.
Remind me, what's the best way to import characters from KK1 agian?
put the chara in USERDATA/CHARA/ MALE if it's a boy, FEMALE if it's a girl.
Can someone share a list of position we gain doing the story for me to see if its worth it to waste my time?
There are no stories so you don't unlock positions with the story, the only way is the girl's experience, if you are looking for a story avoid KKS.

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
I recently upgraded to version 2.1.
When I do so, the girl's skirt goes through her legs.
When I put on a condom in an erotic scene, the main character's penis turns white.

Should I wait for this to be fixed, or is there an additional mod I should include?

Reactions: Bamboosword
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes