Rowza245

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone have the magnet link or torrent file? trying to get it that way but the link in op takes me to a page that keeps timing out.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Yeah that's the same link as the op that's not working for me but if its working for you there must be an issue on my end for some reason. Thanks though :)
Sorry I didn't check the op link. Did you try It's nyaa magnet link but maybe it will work?

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
I'm not having any luck playing it in VR. Anyone had any success?
Yeah, works normal for me. Start SteamVR, clicked on the link in the Launcher and it worked. It's jank AF, performance is horrid for the game's graphics, but it works. Only has free sex scenes and nothing else. There is supposed to be a VR Studio, but I haven't seen a working download yet, nor is it bundled in the BR.

Hiro Fryotsu

Oct 9, 2017
O
with KKManager
View attachment 1519412

there are 130 positions, not enough?
When STN makes an update they put the changelog:
and the game has been out for 90 days
and new mods keep coming out, it's almost impossible to make a description of every mod now, there are games that after years of development nothing is said
and the post is called Koikatsu Sunshine [BetterRepack R2.1] [Illusion] it is normal that there is only news about BR if you want to know about KKS look here::

There is already the mod ahegao
Owh Thanks~

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
ScrewThisNoise Hey.

Sorry to tell you, but there is a bug in multiple of your repacks, probably the bumpmaps of the uncensors being broken (Tested KKS and AIS, but would expect it also to be in HS2, dont know about normal KK.)

Probable fix: replacing the Bumpmaps of the broken uncensors with the ones from not broken ones.
Interestingly, it is not consistent between the games, which uncensor is visually broken, and which one not.

Especially looking at KKS, the BP version of the uncensor is as it should be, but the same uncensor without BP is broken. (depending on the angle, the shadow becomes really visible and looks "out of place" by a lot.)
in AIS (and probably HS2?) it is a bit more messy, since there are more uncensors. (in AIS we also have the issue of "reflection" being in the shadow, unlike KKS, making it look even more wrong.)

I already noticed this quite a while ago, but couldnt figure out what was going on because we only had the default uncensors for KKS, now with the BP4 ones it is clear that it wasnt my imagination playing me tricks.

PS: you are hopefully aware that some DMCAs got handed out over Koikatsu recently, on patreon? (stay safe!)

KKS_Bug.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SquidLord69

Honokahr

Dec 3, 2021
Hi, recently I've installed Koikatsu Sunshine and while trying to make a futa character I encountered this issue: boobstrech.png
The boobs stretch to infinity. I made her with the [Female] SAC Innie Body from the Uncensor.
Does anyone know a way to fix this issue?
Thank you.

Kazumao1

Jul 1, 2021
Does anybody have a fix for not being able to talk to anybody. Whenever i try, it just freezes the screen and the dialogue doesnt come up, but the characters in the background can still move

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Tried to use VPN on this game to try to download a character but Im still getting that "Network error" can someone help?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes