FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
as someone who only uses the studio, is there any reason this would ever replace regular koikatsu?
It's basically just the original with some new additions but because the other has been out longer it has more added content, for now, once sunshine content catches up with the original it maybe time to move over but you can sit on it for another 2 maybe three updates I think if you're not playing the actual game. I don't think original is going to be updated further though, I don't remember any original updates since Sunshine came out save for one.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey I've been playing for awhile and The in-game translation has been working fine. However I opened a few times these last few days but now it won't translate at all. Tried changing game locale, opening init setting and changing language, but nothing. As far as I can tell it won't even translate to other languages, tried french and Russian but no difference. Anyone got any suggestions on fixes or solutions?

Playing on newest Repack, but I've had the problem since the previous one.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Hey I've been playing for awhile and The in-game translation has been working fine. However I opened a few times these last few days but now it won't translate at all. Tried changing game locale, opening init setting and changing language, but nothing. As far as I can tell it won't even translate to other languages, tried french and Russian but no difference. Anyone got any suggestions on fixes or solutions?

Playing on newest Repack, but I've had the problem since the previous one.
Make sure BepInEx didn't get blocked/removed.

Reactions: Gojii

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
as someone who only uses the studio, is there any reason this would ever replace regular koikatsu?
Just the opposite, a lot of essential studio mods aren't ported yet. Give it till the middle of this year and maybe they will be, and there are a couple outfit mods that only work in this, so as time goes on the community will probably slowly slide over to this.

laydala

Jun 2, 2017
"Application folder:
D:/DL/[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.1
There should be 'KoikatsuSunshine_Data'
folder next to the executable"

I have this problem..The folder is in the right place tho

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Is this a dlc?
I have the last version of Koikatsu should i download this?
It's standalone; you can (usually) import KK characters into KKS - as long as they aren't dependent on unported mods - and tweak the KKS-only stats as necessary.

Right now, the in-game Downloader doesn't work in KKS; you can use the one in KK and pull them over if necessary.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone say the mod name where we can have sex with girls on risky days without condom.
[Marco] KKS_GameplayMod v2.2

It's included in the repack thankfully, under [Optional] Mods

Allows force insertion by just clicking on the "Just Do it" Insert option twice (Not every position has this option!) (y)

Nice trick is to have them cum first then try again and it'll happen as well.

They of course get mad at you after, but nothing some Ice Cream can't fix (y)

Worth the download?
Yes.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes