Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
the charater downloader is not working for me, is there some way to get this to work?
for new card ( new perso ):
you need to download them on internet and put your card in:
- [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R1.2\UserData\chara\female or Male
Site for new card:

and i've find a solution for my problem, the exe 2.1 to 2.2 is bugged I think you need to download the full game and not the exe to update your game

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
I'm back.
To play a trick on you.
To save the world from devastation.
In order to rally all peoples to our nation.
In order to crush Love and Truth.
In order to extend our power to the Milky Way.
Scorpinosgamer, faster than light.
Surrender all or it will be war.
Hé hé hé...

Hello :cool:
Here are some more screenshots of the FR translation:
Début de l'histoire.png La tante.png Que faire.png Une rencontre inatendue.png Guide touristique.png Guide touristique 2.png Hôtel.png Maison d'hôtes.png Camp d'entrainement.png on a choisi.png Tuto 1.png Tuto 2.png Tuto 3.png infos.png
98% of the menus are done (some menus are hidden or do not want to take the trad T.T I don't know why ^^)
98% of the character creator is done (I haven't found the latest menus yet XD)
100% of the map is done
100% of stores are done
100% of findable items are done
100% of the tutorials are done
100% of the introduction is done
And I started the longest: the conversations

That's all... for the moment ;)
See ya (y)

Reactions: sunisinus

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
little question to the modders: Can we change Higa Hikari's appearance from the start (the 1st time you talk to him)? without going through the menus (like in ai shoujo with a plugin)?

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
Guys how can I fix missing zipmod Kplug map in Koikatsu sunshine??
Maybe with this:

To celebrate, here's a new version of kPlug for everyone.

Download the manual and open the document kPlugManual.html, you'll find links to kPlug in the Introduction/Installation section, read it by the way, it's short.

In the manual folder, there's a folder that contain the release notes from 2.8, read those notes to know what have changed in kPlug during Fall.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Does this have a storymode? If so, how do we enable it?
Also what do we do with the "OPTIONAL" folder?
No real "story mode".
"OPTIONAL" are mods that may not play well with the mods that are currently standard; they may need knowledgeable tweaking, or may break things, or may be in a 'beta' state for later inclusion.

aprco

Oct 28, 2020
PLEASE I NEED HELP. When I enter the game the skin, mainly the face of the characters looks pixelated and the more I move the focus away the darker it looks, on the contrary the closer I am the better it looks. Someone who knows why this happens and how can I fix it please.

Mr_Sneakman

Oct 5, 2020
Because people are dicks and are trolling with cards, download cards from Pixiv, its the best way at least you can see peoples accounts and all of their cards, there is no way to make this trash there.
No man its the stock game. I'm on the trial character designer and from what i can tell, theres a filter on the right hand side that deep fries everything. Anti piracy screen?

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
Is there an option where I can put the exp girls gain at x4 like the first Koikatu? I can't find it x_x

Karfune

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the reply. To elaborate, it's a mod that enables the game's actors' body changes to be inherited from a gender of choice via modification of the 'mm_base.unity3d' and 'oo_base.unity3d' files. For example, it can change the "male" player actor to a female, enabling female body changes (e.g. breast size) and causing the genital model to be replaced by a strap-on; it can change NPC actors into males, allowing male-homosexual H; and so on. The mod contains sets for all possible "orientations" in this manner. It pairs with DeathWeasel's BecomeTrap mod very nicely when the player actor is set to female or futanari.

I've attached the files for one of the two "futa-on-female" orientations to give an idea of its structure, but I'm assuming I can't fit the other 11 sets included in the mod into this message due to collective file size.

Granted Hongfire seems to have been lost to the depths of cyberspace, I figured development on it fell off the radar. It'd be nice to get it working again, or at least be pointed to a working alternative. Sadly, the included readme did not list an author and it's been years since I fished it out of its original host site, so I don't know who the developer is.
Hi, you said that this mod that you have works on Koikatsu! Is the one I am playing now and I would like to have the mod. Could you pass me the complete mod in a link? I would greatly appreciate it o_O

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes