aprco

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know why the skin of the characters looks pixelated, everything else looks fine but the skin and faces look dark pixelated. do you know how to fix it?

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, you said that this mod that you have works on Koikatsu! Is the one I am playing now and I would like to have the mod. Could you pass me the complete mod in a link? I would greatly appreciate it o_O
Sure. As of this post I'm now at four messages, so I think it's okay for me to post links... right?

Let me know if you experience any issues. This is actually the first time I've ever uploaded anything to a file hosting site, so it's very likely that I might have done something incorrectly. And as I've previously mentioned, I no longer know who the developer is/was, so for the sake of legal disclaimer I don't know who to credit. This mod is absolutely not mine in any capacity, at the very least.

I should mention that, up until now, I wasn't aware of the full scope of uncensor functions. It's entirely possible that uncensor mods invalidate the need for the Sexual Orientator entirely. Feel free to make of this what you will. Cheers.

P.S. I realized this way too late, but I credited the wrong mod dev in that post for BecomeTrap. It's work, not DeathWeasel's.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does kPlug work with Sunshine? I downloaded 2.9 but all the instructions seem to be for base Koikatsu
It is impossible that it works, one reason is that KPlug is for KK and not for KKS and in my opinion no one is going to make a port of a mod like that, then it is IPA, without going into details is a way to make mods and this pack is based on BepInEx in fact Katarsys instead of making a port has preferred to make a new mod from 0 that is called KsPlug.
I just hope that this time it divides it into several parts, a mod so big only gives problems.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
So which version is the way to go these days? F95 has Better Repack RX10.1 or 10.2 of the original game, there is an RX12 available elsewhere, and now there is this. What has the most versatility and content for making characters and scenes?
for the moment KK has more things but in the future I'm sure KKS will be better, but at the moment KK wins, and then the chara and scenes made with KK also work on KKS but not the other other way, so for these reasons people prefer to use KK
How do I update the game to version 2.2?

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Yeah there's no point going on KKS for now. I think it's better optimized (or so it seems) but that's it.

kawatters

Nov 17, 2021
So, with KKS cards i'm putting in the game. A lot of them are missing parts, like custom hats etc. Is there a way to import all these in? I thought they did automatically like in KK. :) Happy partaking in Illusions playground.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

DonTailBear

Sep 9, 2020
Can anybody tell me how to access sukebei.nyaa.si? I changed VPN many times, nyaa.si works fine but sukebei.nyaa.si just never work even trying those mirror sites. Any helps?

Reactions: MatthianV9

MatthianV9

May 11, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to access sukebei.nyaa.si? I changed VPN many times, nyaa.si works fine but sukebei.nyaa.si just never work even trying those mirror sites. Any helps?
im having the same issue i cant download the torrent file because the site wont load for me idk why

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
Why in multi parted download part 1 2 3 4 5 6 all have same files they dont even have different files or extras so you can just download part one and not bother with others

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is the POV working? For me it just zooms too closely. I've tried playing with different FOV but it does not seem to do anything really.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Seems like it was right MB that kept it zoomed in all the time. Thats why I could not see a difference in FOV, as it was too zoomed in to make a notice.
What's MB? After what you said I noticed I can't change the FOV either, it's stuck at 90 for me I believe despite changing the numbers.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes