Nero_loko

Mar 16, 2021
Do i need anything to run this game?, because when i try to open it, the game like opens, but after 4 seconds the game closes, and i dont know why this happens, it would be pretty helpful if someone could help me :((

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Downloaded the torrent, but there are no .exe files or launcher anywhere. How the hell you supposed to start this program?

Last edited:

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
In the past, I wrote about problems with the main character's penis turning white and the girl's skirt becoming transparent, but these problems have been fixed in subsequent updates. Thank you very much.

However, there is still a problem where the girl's mouth doesn't meet the penis during fellatio.

What mods do I need to adjust or update?

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
You don't need all that, all you have to do is open the male creator, drag and drop a female card on the screen, and that is it, you can add your penis and boobs.
At least as far as generating a futanari player character goes, I actually haven't had much success with this method either. The character retains their feminine characteristics while in the Maker, but the moment it's deployed in gameplay, the characteristics are lost (at least, the underlying model is very blatantly male -- their clothing still retains its relevant sizes). I've tried porting futanari characters from KK and not putting them through the Maker at all, as well; this produces the same result. Granted that I've seen screenshots in this thread of users who've successfully deployed a futanari protagonist, I'm guessing I'm missing something.

But yes, the mod in question was a bit more involved.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
In the past, I wrote about problems with the main character's penis turning white and the girl's skirt becoming transparent, but these problems have been fixed in subsequent updates. Thank you very much.

However, there is still a problem where the girl's mouth doesn't meet the penis during fellatio.

What mods do I need to adjust or update?
This is usually caused by the characters scale being edited all you'd have to do is make sure the player characters genitals are the default size and that the girls themselves don't have body ranges outside of the default 0-100 and that their body scales aren't that far off from the default 100.

At least as far as generating a futanari player character goes, I actually haven't had much success with this method either. The character retains their feminine characteristics while in the Maker, but the moment it's deployed in gameplay, the characteristics are lost
Don't forget that if you're doing the drag and drop method that you still have to go to the body section and change the characters selected uncensor to a female one otherwise you will get the described effect of having the character displayed with breasts for example while clothed in the maker but not when undressed and when used in gameplay having them lose any female characteristics.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2018
At least as far as generating a futanari player character goes, I actually haven't had much success with this method either. The character retains their feminine characteristics while in the Maker, but the moment it's deployed in gameplay, the characteristics are lost (at least, the underlying model is very blatantly male -- their clothing still retains its relevant sizes). I've tried porting futanari characters from KK and not putting them through the Maker at all, as well; this produces the same result. Granted that I've seen screenshots in this thread of users who've successfully deployed a futanari protagonist, I'm guessing I'm missing something.

But yes, the mod in question was a bit more involved.
Download the better repack from ScrewthisNoise 2.2 works fine there, it has all the mods baked into the game so you don't need to set up anything

FerrusManus

Jul 3, 2019
Please help me, I have an endless run of the game, loading. Although I have an SSD. Can this be related to the number of mods? Just from so many, I do not understand which ones to turn off and which ones not.

Hint. In advance, thank you!

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
is usually caused by the characters scale being edited all you'd have to do is make sure the player characters genitals are the default size and that the girls themselves don't have body ranges outside of the default 0-100 and that their body scales aren't that far off from the default 100.
Thanks for the reply.

I checked and didn't make any adjustments to the size.

In particular, the scene where the penis and mouth are misaligned occurs in the titjob+blowjob scene.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Girl: are you feeling good?
Captura de tela 2022-01-06 212814.png
Boy: oh god that sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Captura de tela 2022-01-06 212851.png
boy: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
what's the VR situation in this game? i've played honey select 2 by I believe the same devs, and the VR situation was subpar (official VR ran smoothly but didn't support mods, unofficial VR mod supports mods but runs and controls like ass)

Reactions: RP8817

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
Hi I have a little bug, I downloaded the exe R2.1 to R2.2, but I think I found a bug, I can no longer talk to my Waifu's, except, the 1st Waifu ... someone one has this problem, please ?
if yes, how you solved it ?
And last info I started a complete translation in FR, once finished I would like to add it to the pack if possible, that everyone benefits;)
But I don't know who to contact and how XD

Thanks again for your great job
Scorpinosgamer

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
what's the VR situation in this game? i've played honey select 2 by I believe the same devs, and the VR situation was subpar (official VR ran smoothly but didn't support mods, unofficial VR mod supports mods but runs and controls like ass)
It's the same exactly, they haven't changed anything for like 5 games now.

• Haha
Reactions: noostradamus

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
youre trying to download character on koikatsu right? That dont work, you need to find a site to download they.
man that sucks, it worked in the other Koikatsu release and in AI Shojou, but didn't work in Honey Select 2 or this version of Koikatsu, such a shame because I like the search features of the ingame downloader way better than the web pages, thank you for the reply though man.

AnonJH12

Oct 5, 2020
The main app doesn't open for me and I don't know why I tried using the initial settings to launch it but it doesn't work either. Anyone know how to fix?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
youre trying to download character on koikatsu right? That dont work, you need to find a site to download they.

The Downloader in ScrewThisNoises' Koikatsu repack works; the one in KKS doesn't. But you can import KK characters into KKS; it's just a bit unwieldy.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes