AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I thought you were talking about mouse button then said "nah can't be that" without testing... What's the point of changing FOV in the plugin then tough? It resets to 120 no matter what I do anyway.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I thought you were talking about mouse button then said "nah can't be that" without testing... What's the point of changing FOV in the plugin then tough? It resets to 120 no matter what I do anyway.
If you zoom out a bit, you will notice the FOV. Although I'd not go about 60-70. Anything higher, and you get too much of a stretch.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
aight so i was gonna redownload Koikatsu since mine is 3 versions out of date, until I stumbled upon this. What's the difference between this and the first Koikatsu? Also anyone know if ScrewThisNoize is also gonna touch this?

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
aight so i was gonna redownload Koikatsu since mine is 3 versions out of date, until I stumbled upon this. What's the difference between this and the first Koikatsu? Also anyone know if ScrewThisNoize is also gonna touch this?
I believe most if not all the links are for ScrewThisNoise's repacks.

I can't comment on differences though since I haven't messed around on sunshine since STN's 1.1 version.

Reactions: MustFap9000

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
There's no school, and no teachers; there's one NPC, and the rest are "vacationers". There's no Story. You don't have any stats, and don't have to build up your "club". You'll wander around and find "topics"; if a girl mentions a topic and you have a matching topic, you'll rank up your friendship. You'll also get topics by going on "adventures", doing crafts, having meals (no minigames), etc. Eventually, you'll get "frisky". Rinse, repeat. Fairly new; addons are still being ported over (cards will transfer, but their outfits will be buggered up, as the "outfit slots" are in different places), but a lot of the major ones (cheats, translation, pregnancy, added positions, etc.) are included.

And, yes, this is ScrewThisNoise's repack.

Reactions: MustFap9000

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
There's no school, and no teachers; there's one NPC, and the rest are "vacationers". There's no Story. You don't have any stats, and don't have to build up your "club". You'll wander around and find "topics"; if a girl mentions a topic and you have a matching topic, you'll rank up your friendship. You'll also get topics by going on "adventures", doing crafts, having meals (no minigames), etc. Eventually, you'll get "frisky". Rinse, repeat. Fairly new; addons are still being ported over (cards will transfer, but their outfits will be buggered up, as the "outfit slots" are in different places), but a lot of the major ones (cheats, translation, pregnancy, added positions, etc.) are included.

And, yes, this is ScrewThisNoise's repack.
sounds like a pretty cool concept. Guess I can download this and switch between the two whenever. it's also got the tanned athetic girl plus swirly glasses girl too, so that's pretty neato. I'll just have to sacrafice some games to the almighty MEMORY GODS before hand. Can I also port over my created characters as well? I've got 10 and it might be a deal breaker if I can't take them on vacation...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Changed setting, first school now tropical island, now you have a reason to walk around, before it was an empty map, new interactions and new dialogues, better graphics, more positions, smoother animations, and new save system. No story and only one girl to interact with (which is a strange thing, where did everyone go?)
But even with the improvements it remains a poor game, let's hope for mods.

STN also makes KKS

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
sounds like a pretty cool concept. Guess I can download this and switch between the two whenever. it's also got the tanned athetic girl plus swirly glasses girl too, so that's pretty neato. I'll just have to sacrafice some games to the almighty MEMORY GODS before hand. Can I also port over my created characters as well? I've got 10 and it might be a deal breaker if I can't take them on vacation...
It depends on your chara, if they are original there are no problems, if they are modded there may be problems.

pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
anyone has a working download link for kks ? i have some problem with torrents my pc are denying it from getting installed and other links makes me install avg secure web browser ?

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
anyone has a working download link for kks ? i have some problem with torrents my pc are denying it from getting installed and other links makes me install avg secure web browser ?
I get the torrent from here much more convinant imho
ohh helps if I read the message you said you have problem with torrents, my bad
try VPN to get around torrent issues maybe, proton VPN is one of the better free ones.

pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
I get the torrent from here much more convinant imho
ohh helps if I read the message you said you have problem with torrents, my bad
try VPN to get around torrent issues maybe, proton VPN is one of the better free ones.

thank you

underlord15

Jun 12, 2020
My game is just stuck on 'coverting "koikatsu" cards to "koikatsu sunshine" cards'
Stuck at 00000/00000
I have kk and a lot of characters, but not a huge ammount, and ive left it running for an hour, nothing changes, any advice?
Just a fresh install, nothing changed, its worked on my device before

Reactions: jajca

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
My game is just stuck on 'coverting "koikatsu" cards to "koikatsu sunshine" cards'
Stuck at 00000/00000
I have kk and a lot of characters, but not a huge ammount, and ive left it running for an hour, nothing changes, any advice?
Just a fresh install, nothing changed, its worked on my device before
Try a small number of cards at a time; it may be trying to pull too many Dependencies at once, or one of the dependencies on one of the cards is causing a hangup.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
When you guys think the new update will come?
Kinda hesitating to download, since i have shitty net and when my download is done. Ver 2.3 is already here. :c

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Try a small number of cards at a time; it may be trying to pull too many Dependencies at once, or one of the dependencies on one of the cards is causing a hangup.
It maybe something with the game itself, I had something like 200 cards that converted and they work now, that said my game is shit slow now and I'm slowly working through the keepers and deleting the ones that are too much work to edit for my liking

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
When you guys think the new update will come?
Kinda hesitating to download, since i have shitty net and when my download is done. Ver 2.3 is already here. :c
Impossible to know unless you ask ScrewThisNoise. But you can download 2.2 and most likely an update later and not the full game again.

Reactions: Fringgs

jactoo

May 13, 2021
Hey, I need help. I installed this game two days ago and for some reason the mods aren't working. I put the mods from the optional zip file into the mods folder, and I even started it with KKManager. It worked like once or twice, but I haven't gotten it to work since. When it worked, all the game text was in english and the cards I got were working fine. After that, I tried updating it using the "Look for updates..." tab in KKManager, but after that, everything stopped working. All the text went back to japanese, and the card characters I got ended up looking all wrong. How do I fix this?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hey, I need help. I installed this game two days ago and for some reason the mods aren't working. I put the mods from the optional zip file into the mods folder, and I even started it with KKManager. It worked like once or twice, but I haven't gotten it to work since. When it worked, all the game text was in english and the cards I got were working fine. After that, I tried updating it using the "Look for updates..." tab in KKManager, but after that, everything stopped working. All the text went back to japanese, and the card characters I got ended up looking all wrong. How do I fix this?
Are you sure you didn't put some KK (Koikatsu) mod inside KKS (Koikatsu sunshine) game ? if so, updating after that probably corrupted some files.

The simpliest way to solve the problem would be to unsintall the game and make a clean install.

If the mods where all for KKS, then I don't know where the bug come from.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes