kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Really disappointing that the VR is just an afterthought like it was in Party. Can't access the chara editor, or do any of the story stuff in VR.

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
Not sure if I messed something up by moving a bunch of stuff from Koikatsu, but the physics stop working anytime I'm in a normal conversation with a character. Works fine in the "do stuff together" scenes and usually sex scenes too. High-poly physics on the overworld works as well. It'll break consistently when I get a sex scene from resting at the beach or on the bench in the harbor and any time I initiate a conversation with a character. Sometimes the physics just won't work during a sex scene for seemingly no reason. Thankfully the physics come back once I leave the affected scene. Any ideas how I can fix it?
I finally figured out what was causing my previous issues with the physics not working in some scenes. To anyone else experiencing this issue, go into the plugin settings ==> Main Game Optimizations and turn off "Throttle dynamic bone updates." This seems to have fixed the problem, though it might cause lag with too many active characters.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
What's the name of the mod that opens the fajita during sex, and is there a way to make it work with the regular Koikatsu?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Guess illusion decided to do an "expansion" (calling it that is heresy) for the game:

seems to be 4 npcs, a bit of clothing and the missing dating stuff.

y2k321asdf

Nov 12, 2021
Is there a better option than RealPOV or am I maybe just doing something wrong? Aside from a tendency to jump into the wrong head it ignores mouse look unless I'm holding lmb and ignores mouse-invert regardless.

AuRon884

Sep 7, 2020
Guess illusion decided to do an "expansion" (calling it that is heresy) for the game:

Yeah... Price is too high. But heh... Don't seem this bad.

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a better option than RealPOV or am I maybe just doing something wrong? Aside from a tendency to jump into the wrong head it ignores mouse look unless I'm holding lmb and ignores mouse-invert regardless.
From what I know only ksplug being the alternative on the FPV feature though for now it is limited to the MC. Iirc in its kplug counterpart you can set which character POV you want to have.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

i don't know a word of japanese, but instead of 4 new npc's they look like 4 new personalities to me

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
Why does my game keep crashing like every other loadingscreen in this game?

My game can crash when i enter a new day, when it transitions to the next time of day etc.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do you get some error when crashing ?
What version of the game are you using ? (Japanese unpatched, vanilla betterrepack ? Japanese modded, better repack modded ....?).

Some problem may come from some file / folder on "read only" start by checking the game folder and game save folder for that first.

Check your PC config vs the recommended, if it's too close, you may want to lower the game option (resolution, details...) and turn off some mods.

If you modded a version, a mod might cause the crash - or a specific corrupted card - so a girl appearing in the game...

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
What version of the game are you using ? (Japanese unpatched, vanilla betterrepack ? Japanese modded, better repack modded ....?).

Some problem may come from some file / folder on "read only" start by checking the game folder and game save folder for that first.

Check your PC config vs the recommended, if it's too close, you may want to lower the game option (resolution, details...) and turn off some mods.

If you modded a version, a mod might cause the crash - or a specific corrupted card - so a girl appearing in the game...
Ok, i'll check that out, i'm using betterrepack R2.2 premodded.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You can customize a lot of thing in the studio, so if you make a custom animation you can use it in multiple scene in the studio.

To have it in the game (free H or story game), you need to mod the game, which is mush harder to do (there only a few modder doing that...)

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018

also using betterrepack r2 premodded, i already tried lower resolution and such. lowest settings it still crashes when i try and load my save and it only crashes there

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
also using betterrepack r2 premodded, i already tried lower resolution and such. lowest settings it still crashes when i try and load my save and it only crashes there
Either the path to the exe / save folder got non local character (anything not letter or number in your local setting language - like russian or Japanese on a latin-alphabet type computer setting).
Or your save itself is corrupted (back it up, delete the save folder, try to restart a game from scratch, save. Close the game, restart and try to load the save).

Reactions: Allan Perez
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes