lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
how to use sideloader modpacks from "betterREPACK" ?
i've download both of koikatsu sunshine betterREPACk, and the studio, but when i unzip the studio, there is so many file ( Folder and Zipmod ), now i just put on "Mods" folder in koikatsu sunshine. does it right ?? or should i put 1 by 1 to "MyMods" folder ?.

sorry my english isnt good, hope someone understand.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R3.png

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R3 // 15.02.2022
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?facb4a5a10aabbbe#7fXjgVXyac6xU8QgoJFCzxCJQ7kFmpnViY2acTjkLXLs[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

nyetdragon9

Jan 18, 2019
hi fellow cultured perv

just updated to the newest br r3, game become more stable and looks better.

then i went to update the modpack via init, but unfortunately blackouts happened and now update always failed.

i wonder if i should delete the mod folder or is there any other to fix ? help...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
It will be interesting to see how it differs, there's no way they could have stuck with the exact same mod as the original Koikatsu's version.
to tell you the truth i don't care if it's new or not, i only care that the game becomes more interesting, as lewdcrestx, in KK you changed crest for free, now you need points, so interacting with the girls has become even more useful,
hi fellow cultured perv

just updated to the newest br r3, game become more stable and looks better.

then i went to update the modpack via init, but unfortunately blackouts happened and now update always failed.

i wonder if i should delete the mod folder or is there any other to fix ? help...
hello mate, do update with inisetting is fine, but to avoid problems is always better to make a new download. also because the game was released only a few months ago and there are always many new mods, and since they are new they are not stable and can give problems.

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
I feel the original had a lot more rooms where girls could do h on their own or together. Too bad Sunshine has so few as I do feel certain things have improved

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
to tell you the truth i don't care if it's new or not, i only care that the game becomes more interesting, as lewdcrestx, in KK you changed crest for free, now you need points, so interacting with the girls has become even more useful,

hello mate, do update with inisetting is fine, but to avoid problems is always better to make a new download. also because the game was released only a few months ago and there are always many new mods, and since they are new they are not stable and can give problems.
Indeed, I do like the points mechanic and the game as a whole seems more fleshed out. They should have done it like this in the first one, maybe even given us both the school and the island, as ambitious as that would be.

I feel the original had a lot more rooms where girls could do h on their own or together. Too bad Sunshine has so few as I do feel certain things have improved
There are maybe slightly fewer rooms, but overall it is much the same in terms of where the girls can go. I actually haven't even gotten to a point where the girls I added did anything, I only ever got one girl on the island and I had just gotten her to lover status with around 80% H bar when my game crashed, so I tossed it and waited. Haven't tried the next version since 2.2 yet and I might wait until the next after 3 to try again, so I haven't been back in game yet. This is one of the downsides to the AA/AA2/Koikatsu/Koikatsu Sunshine save system, you have to wait until the day ends to save and if the game crashes in the time it takes to get there you're screwed out of potentially a lot of progress.

nyetdragon9

Jan 18, 2019

I will try again then, if still failed then i will download again the modpack only? because the base game still working fine. Just wanted the h animations update, about 1.6gb i think? (its available on initsetting update btw).

Thanks.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I will try again then, if still failed then i will download again the modpack only? because the base game still working fine. Just wanted the h animations update, about 1.6gb i think? (its available on initsetting update btw).

Thanks.
If the download failed for whatever reason, you can just continue at a later time. Files that are downloaded will be applied as they're downloaded, those that are not... will download the next time you run it.

So no worries, in order for the update to have any adverse effects on the install, it'd have to be a hotfix or something, and even then, the effect is very limited.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
This is one of the downsides to the AA/AA2/Koikatsu/Koikatsu Sunshine save system, you have to wait until the day ends to save and if the game crashes in the time it takes to get there you're screwed out of potentially a lot of progress.
in Koikatsu Sunshine the save system has changed and now you can save whenever you want
0000.PNG
0001.PNG
0004.PNG
the bad thing is that this new system seems to give problems when you load while playing, to avoid problems you have to exit the game.

Reactions: alex2011

nyetdragon9

Jan 18, 2019
If the download failed for whatever reason, you can just continue at a later time. Files that are downloaded will be applied as they're downloaded, those that are not... will download the next time you run it.

So no worries, in order for the update to have any adverse effects on the install, it'd have to be a hotfix or something, and even then, the effect is very limited.
Update is working great, i just need to repeat some times.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Got the same problem as you. Can you please explain how exactly you fixed it?
Yeah no prob. If I remember correctly all I did was:
1. Open up KK Manager
2. Go to the tab that says "Tools"
3. Click on Fixes - "Fix file and folder permissions."

Pretty sure that was all. Let me know if that works. It's been quite awhile since I solved that problem for me, so my memory of the solution may not be 100%.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Yeah no prob. If I remember correctly all I did was:
1. Open up KK Manager
2. Go to the tab that says "Tools"
3. Click on Fixes - "Fix file and folder permissions."

Pretty sure that was all. Let me know if that works. It's been quite awhile since I solved that problem for me, so my memory of the solution may not be 100%.
Got it to work, just need to restart pc after done with the fixing. Thanks

Dc345

May 27, 2020
usually the crashes are due to the fact that the game can not read well and since Windows has problems to read too long names is a good thing to change folder and shorten the name, for example I do so C: KKS BR R2.2
from what I've read you have problems with your saves, the first versions of BR did not have the Culture Patch and the saves made with this BR are all corrupt and then it is better to make a new game. and then in BR2.2 there are many new mods and in addition for now are not 100% stable and can give problems.

in your room go to BOOKING/GUIDE/APPERANCE and you can save it

yes, if they are original there are no problems, if they are modded goes to luck.
Can you take cards from sunshine and import them into Koikatsu?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes