VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
My game is just stuck on 'coverting "koikatsu" cards to "koikatsu sunshine" cards'
Stuck at 00000/00000
I have kk and a lot of characters, but not a huge ammount, and ive left it running for an hour, nothing changes, any advice?
Just a fresh install, nothing changed, its worked on my device before
One of your cards is broken like the other person said try doing them in smaller numbers until you find a batch that includes the broken cards.

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
Hello everybody, ;)
I didn't have much time to work on the translation but here are some new screens anyway:
texte 1.png texte 2.png texte 3.png texte 4.png texte 1 look.png texte 1 toucher.png 1er texte H.png texte H 2.png texte H 3.png
I attacked the communications and the sénarios as well as the sentences they say to you while you do naughty things !
:p :whistle:
And as a bonus the menus for transforming KK cards into KKS:
Menus Carte transformation kk to kks.png
Here I wish you all a very good game. (y)

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
i have the nodesconstraint mod installed the way it says to but it never shows up in my plugins menu? how do you use these? tried using the marco animation controller too but it says it's obsolete to nodesconstraints.

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, I got back to the Koikatsu world after a while... last time I was using the Koikatsu + Repack, now is better to use this Sunshine Repack version?

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
Can anyone explain to my dumb ass, monkey brain, how I'm supposed to install this game? I downloaded all the files from Google Drive, which I can't open any of, and apparently I'm supposed to combine the files, which I don't understand (I looked up YouTube tutorials and still don't get it). When I combine the files, and try to extract them, it just tells me that the file isn't an archive. I have yet to even see an exe file in my hours of trying to figure this out, and I have no clue what I am doing wrong. I am at my wits end to understand this, as I am too dumb to figure it out, someone please ELI5 me how this works.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, I got back to the Koikatsu world after a while... last time I was using the Koikatsu + Repack, now is better to use this Sunshine Repack version?
KKS is not KK is another game and obviously goes to personal taste.
Can anyone explain to my dumb ass, monkey brain, how I'm supposed to install this game? I downloaded all the files from Google Drive, which I can't open any of, and apparently I'm supposed to combine the files, which I don't understand (I looked up YouTube tutorials and still don't get it). When I combine the files, and try to extract them, it just tells me that the file isn't an archive. I have yet to even see an exe file in my hours of trying to figure this out, and I have no clue what I am doing wrong. I am at my wits end to understand this, as I am too dumb to figure it out, someone please ELI5 me how this works.
try to download from here, it is much easier that way.

fireslug

Sep 17, 2017
Just installed KKS with BetterRepack R2.2 for the first time. I wasn't happy with the look of the shading so I wanted to tweak light settings. I can change shader type (A/B), shadow density, outline density and thickness. But the most important one, "Shadow Type" does absolutely nothing, at least in the character creator.

Does it work for you guys?
Is there another setting or mod that could be messing this up for me? Or a GPU driver setting?

EDIT: Figured it out, there seems to be a hilarious combination bug.

* You can change shadow type interactively as much as you want, but once you set it to Deep Sharp Shadows it gets locked to that setting until the next reload no matter what you set the dropdown menu to.
* The default setting is Deep Sharp Shadows. :)

So the solution is to set shadow type to something else, exit to the main menu and reload the character creator, and then never use Deep Sharp Shadows.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Just installed KKS with BetterRepack R2.2 for the first time. I wasn't happy with the look of the shading so I wanted to tweak light settings. I can change shader type (A/B), shadow density, outline density and thickness. But the most important one, "Shadow Type" does absolutely nothing, at least in the character creator.

Does it work for you guys?
Is there another setting or mod that could be messing this up for me? Or a GPU driver setting?

EDIT: Figured it out, there seems to be a hilarious combination bug.

* You can change shadow type interactively as much as you want, but once you set it to Deep Sharp Shadows it gets locked to that setting until the next reload no matter what you set the dropdown menu to.
* The default setting is Deep Sharp Shadows. :)

So the solution is to set shadow type to something else, exit to the main menu and reload the character creator, and then never use Deep Sharp Shadows.
I have always had problems with the shadows, they are super buggy, some go immediately while others you have to restart the game, and others do not work. and if you change the type is even worse.I like Hibrid 2 and I use it all the time and don't have any problems.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
In theory you can, the buttons are here and Illusion put up a server for peoples to share their cards.
Sadly, the server don't allow foreign IP (Illusion sad story with westerner.....). So unless the modder keep patch up to date to acces the Illusion server somehow, it's usually easier to get through other website to directly download them (and yes, there less cards over there but you got them easily).

ZZZpedro

Jul 2, 2018
Well.. I liked this new expansion, but the cards created in the expansion don't work in the original game and if you move cards from the original game to the expansion and then move them back to the original game they don't work anymore

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
So any difference between the OG and this beach one? Like any gameplay imrpovement?
the VN style story thing with multiple girls is gone (there is a sorta short one with one girl who introduces the island, she do be cute though) but the dating system is slightly better in this version, you have to collect topics of conversation to raise the frendship meter quicker, not much difference but this is an upgrade in my opinion, I had fun with it for a couple of evenings then I was kinda just done with it.

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
How do I properly install the 2.1 to 2.2 update? When it asks me to select an installation folder in the installation wizard, should I select the folder where I unpacked Koikatsu Sunshine or some sub folder?

Cultural_Bad

Sep 1, 2020
I've been trying to open the game, but isn't allowing me to, I've tried opening the game through the InitSettings nothing and through the application, help please.

Scorpinosgamer

Apr 21, 2021
How do I properly install the 2.1 to 2.2 update? When it asks me to select an installation folder in the installation wizard, should I select the folder where I unpacked Koikatsu Sunshine or some sub folder?
Hi ;)
you select the base file, the unpacked (y)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes