randomguy68

Sep 4, 2017
I see that level of interactivity between npcs,players like in AA2 will be never reach seeing how development of those games going on. Each games is like wasted potential,Like two Koikatsu. Imagine Sunshine and Koikatsu merged with gameplay covering seasons,contuity of relations and interactivity between characters
I agree, Every illusion game after AA2 AG3 feel so hollow compared to those two.

Reactions: alex2011

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
For AG3 I completely agree, for AA2 I really don't (they're all just a bunch of assholes).
AA2 was nice with the character editor mod that allowed more than 2 personalities traits (and more than 2 H like) per characters, allowing for more complex guys & girls (of course, the game sometime had trouble dealing with it ;o ). You could make complex characters hard to seduce and with classroom wull of interaction - or you own harem.

Add the comunity mods for characters appearence and it was nice. Lot of potential not exploited but, still better than KK.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
AA2 was nice with the character editor mod that allowed more than 2 personalities traits (and more than 2 H like) per characters, allowing for more complex guys & girls (of course, the game sometime had trouble dealing with it ;o ). You could make complex characters hard to seduce and with classroom wull of interaction - or you own harem.

Add the comunity mods for characters appearence and it was nice. Lot of potential not exploited but, still better than KK.
Mah,whatever personalities and traits I put on them they just come and bust my balls.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
None... yet.

The only "forcing" I found is a way to go in raw on girl who ask for condom, but I don't know if it's even intended or just a little bug. I suppose they will implement Darkness from KK at some point tho.
I remember that in KK to do that you had to press the "ask" button then the "just do it" button to do that, but I guess that was a mod or plugin idk, is that available here in KKS?

Last edited:

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
The kind of technology people are able to implement for Koikatsu is amazing.

From the original creator, this was a programmable toy called "Handy" that could be made to synchronized with the game animation.

1651464655799.png

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Anybody have any advice for reducing the memory usage? My game usually runs anywhere from 60% to 80% and takes forever to load into the game itself.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Anybody have any advice for reducing the memory usage? My game usually runs anywhere from 60% to 80% and takes forever to load into the game itself.
Illusion has always used a lot of ram in each of its games, so except for lowering the resolution and removing things that use it like depth of field you can't do anything else.
The BR uses mods and these increase the specs of each game so deactivating some of them the game becomes lighter, I suggest you deactivate forcehighpoly.

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys,
I have such a problem,
I turned on KK on the day and it still loads me,
it's not stuck, the icon is still moving.
tf.jpg

ANY TIPS?

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
when I try to enter the salon option with a girl, the screen stays loading and never enters. Does anyone know how to fix it?

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
no matter what i do, no matter which key i choose to open the cheat console, it just won't appear, how can i fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see that level of interactivity between npcs,players like in AA2 will be never reach seeing how development of those games going on. Each games is like wasted potential,Like two Koikatsu. Imagine Sunshine and Koikatsu merged with gameplay covering seasons,contuity of relations and interactivity between characters
Indeed, the customers wanted more customization and this was the cost.

Dear god, I just found Koikatsu a day ago but now I find this? What is it, a sequel or a spin-off of some some sort? It looks like it relatively has the same aspect. What much is different about this compared to the first Koikatsu? And another question, will be just as hard to learn like the first one? If it is I might have to put it off for later seeing as how I'm still struggling to get used to the first one.
A spin off of sorts, same art style with some improvement, same characters come with the game, you just happen to be on an island vacation this time. The topic system is new, that was never in the original.

does this game lag less than the first koikatsu? and can you bang the headmistress aunt?
I never really had that unless I loaded too many girls for my PC's RAM to handle, this one will have that issue as well because that's where Illusion focuses the brunt of the work as far as hardware needed to run the game. To add onto what sunisinus said, don't use too many mods or mods that effectively double the RAM needed, like Force High Poly would do with the original Koikatsu.

Unless someone has inside information, there no way Illusion will anounce it's next work just 1 month after a release (even if it's a DLC).
Usually it's around 4-6 month at least betweena release and an announcement.
Yep, after they have already been working on it for a bit.

So it looks like the Sunshine Extension is what added the vibrators, and it also added new costumes (dancer costumes?), some new H-positions and possibly (the translation is unclear) some new personality/character types for girls?

What about this VIP suite I keep hearing about. Is that add-on or a mod?
That is part of the extension, not a mod.

I agree, Every illusion game after AA2 AG3 feel so hollow compared to those two.
Indeed

Or you could make them want you at every waking moment, oh boy did I have fun with that.

I remember that in KK to do that you had to press the "ask" button then the "just do it" button to do that, but I guess that was a mod or plugin idk, is that available here in KKS?
It was, the only official forcing was with the Darkness DLC, where you had the girl follow you to the third floor and shared her with the janitor and they played it off as if it might have been imagined by the girl.

It's crazy AG3 is more than a decade ago, yet the game feels like it was a decade ahead of what is released now.
Funny how that worked out, both AA2 and AG3 are still ahead of anything Illusion has made after by a visible margin.

Reduce the number of girls and reduce the number of mods, those are the big ones, maybe disable a few of the graphical settings by ticking off things like bloom. That helped me when I was trying to reduce the heat generation of my graphics card and it did have an effect on frames as well.

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
2 questions for the audience.

1. Am I missing something here? People are talking about the Sweet Room service ticket, but I don't even seem to have the prerequisites in the shop. Is it a case of a different version or mod I need?

2. I noticed some of my mods folders are just empty, and I can't seem to find the contents in my loaded mods.
Is there a way to regain the mods from the BetterRepack packs, or am I fudged here?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
2 questions for the audience.

1. Am I missing something here? People are talking about the Sweet Room service ticket, but I don't even seem to have the prerequisites in the shop. Is it a case of a different version or mod I need?

2. I noticed some of my mods folders are just empty, and I can't seem to find the contents in my loaded mods.
Is there a way to regain the mods from the BetterRepack packs, or am I fudged here?
1-You must go to the shop at night to buy these 2 items 0004.PNG
go to bed and the next day the guide appears and tells you something, go to the day shop and buy this item. 0005.PNG

You have unlocked the sweet room in the hotel up the stairs. 0006.png

This is the dlc not mod

2-I don't know, I have all the mods, try inisetting.

Last edited:

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
can someone help me with the massage scene? it just doesn't load and the game stays on black screen

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
1-You must go to the shop at night to buy these 2 items View attachment 1795589
go to bed and the next day the guide appears and tells you something, go to the day shop and buy this item. View attachment 1795590

You have unlocked the sweet room in the hotel up the stairs. View attachment 1795594

This is the dlc not mod

2-I don't know, I have all the mods, try inisetting.
Thanks for the tip.
I'll be trying out the extension for that dlc content later, just to be sure.

After having updated to R4 it seems my mod folders have been refilled.
I'll be making backups of those, just to be safe.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes