Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Would anyone know if there's a way to get a new copy of the "[Optional] Plugins" folder?
Seems some of the folders are empty, but I can't find the mods that were supposed to be in them.

Aug 14, 2018
Are there (absolute) beginners tutorials for the chara studio? My search did not yield any results. :(

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Dear god, I just found Koikatsu a day ago but now I find this? What is it, a sequel or a spin-off of some some sort? It looks like it relatively has the same aspect. What much is different about this compared to the first Koikatsu? And another question, will be just as hard to learn like the first one? If it is I might have to put it off for later seeing as how I'm still struggling to get used to the first one.

HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
Dear god, I just found Koikatsu a day ago but now I find this? What is it, a sequel or a spin-off of some some sort? It looks like it relatively has the same aspect. What much is different about this compared to the first Koikatsu? And another question, will be just as hard to learn like the first one? If it is I might have to put it off for later seeing as how I'm still struggling to get used to the first one.
Never played the first one. But Sunshine is pretty straighforward
1. You chose the girls you want on the island
2. You have to collect "Topics" by talking (first talking option) to the girls or located by an exclamation mark on your small local map
3. You use the correct topic to answer the girls' conversation (2nd talking option) to progress in your relationship
4. You can also ask girls out to do something with you (cooking, playing, sightseeing) to collect topics and increase relationship
5. Relationship progress unlocks (afaik) their willingness for H-scenes
6. Girls have different body locations you have to use during H-scenes to unlock more H-scenes (breast, nipple, clit, vaginal, anal)
7. Rinse and repeat

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so the lewd crest stuff is mods.

Are the new items in the night shop (technique books, lewd detector, clone-thing) also mods, or are they actual dlc for the game?

Also, the note that you find in the trash about the changing room. Is that an upgrade to the game, or a mod?
It's hard to tell with no access to a real changelog.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, so the lewd crest stuff is mods.

Are the new items in the night shop (technique books, lewd detector, clone-thing) also mods, or are they actual dlc for the game?

Also, the note that you find in the trash about the changing room. Is that an upgrade to the game, or a mod?
It's hard to tell with no access to a real changelog.
the objects in the shop are not only mod, the technique books are not, and the note is a mod.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
does this game lag less than the first koikatsu? and can you bang the headmistress aunt?
it's not koikatsu and it's not set in a school, so there are simply no professors. in the op it's written It was a plan to use the summer study trip to get the inexperienced female students used to love.......
For lag it just depends on your PC, I've never had lag problems. If you had lag in Koikatsu avoid Sunshine.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Dumb question here.
Using the better repack version, if I update, will it include the offifial append released this month or foes I need to make a new install with the Extra version of the repack ? (and then, can I overwrite or should I just backup my card & party, delete the KKS installed and install a clean KKS Extra ?).

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Dumb question here.
Using the better repack version, if I update, will it include the offifial append released this month or foes I need to make a new install with the Extra version of the repack ? (and then, can I overwrite or should I just backup my card & party, delete the KKS installed and install a clean KKS Extra ?).
the BetterRepack is the game+mod, so it has everything, but instead of doing the update i suggest you to download it from here: because the op is not updated and has an old version without dlc.
for the cards there are no problems, they are already inside.

Reactions: HerbertK

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
does anyone know what the next Illusion game will be, do you already know something?
Unless someone has inside information, there no way Illusion will anounce it's next work just 1 month after a release (even if it's a DLC).
Usually it's around 4-6 month at least betweena release and an announcement.

Reactions: alex2011

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Unless someone has inside information, there no way Illusion will anounce it's next work just 1 month after a release (even if it's a DLC).
Usually it's around 4-6 month at least betweena release and an announcement.
I think I missed something, what did Illusion release a month ago?

Raraman

Jun 13, 2021
IIRC personality Friendly sometime refers to herself as onee-san when affection is high.
Is there another personality that does that? Asking for a friend.

I could use... I mean, my friend could use two onee-sans for this duo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: sunisinus

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So it looks like the Sunshine Extension is what added the vibrators, and it also added new costumes (dancer costumes?), some new H-positions and possibly (the translation is unclear) some new personality/character types for girls?

What about this VIP suite I keep hearing about. Is that add-on or a mod?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes