HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
Ok so for people that are wondering how to unlock the new area, go the the harbor shop and purchase the last two tickets at the bottom, then sleep for a day, there should be another ticket after that, purchase it and the new area should be unlocked, it is not explained very well.
I only have the "Sweet Room Service Ticket" available. Do you mean that or should there be another one?
I am referring to the Harbor store where you can buy stuff with Points.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Still have no clue how everything works. People write they can walk up to masturbating girls and ask to join. Never got that option.
Also i have no clue what the shrine "buffs" all are. Some are braindead easy to understand, but like.. what does "Girls can"Assault" you" mean then? They walk up to me and start a sexscene without asking?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Still have no clue how everything works. People write they can walk up to masturbating girls and ask to join. Never got that option.
Also i have no clue what the shrine "buffs" all are. Some are braindead easy to understand, but like.. what does "Girls can"Assault" you" mean then? They walk up to me and start a sexscene without asking?
to see them masturbate is a random thing but with crest libido all they do is masturbate and ask you for sex,
when you rest they assault you for sex

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
1. When you peep at girls' doing their thing, you can get an optional button to request "helping" them aka sex. That only happens when either they have a very high lust value or lover status with you iirc, otherwise no by default you can only peep. The lovecrest mod adds an additional trigger for them to request having sex in the open world, you will see a heart icon above them when they approach you.

2. Girls only assult you when you sleep/rest on the benches. I will assume that buff increases the chance for it to happen

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Is it just me or am I the only one crashing when I press "Go Out"?
I'm having the same issue, pretty sure is nothing related to PC specs. I was able to play a free H scene, but cant get into the game as it was supposed to be.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you mean you never get the option because they run away or you never get the option because it never appears even when you get close enough? If it is the first, you have to sneak up on them just like in the original Koikatsu or they will run away, except when in the horny state, all body parts having their experience maxed and the girl with full H meter, and I'm pretty sure they have to be a specific level of affection with you to join from watching them.

The shrine buffs do mostly what they say, you get a better idea what they do if you look in the Cheat Tools mod, which has a section specifically for applying them. One guarantees a girl will visit that night for sex, one makes them more likely to talk to you, one makes them ask you for sex more, one gives a bonus to points earned, and so on. I don't remember all of them and I am not in game right now.

to see them masturbate is a random thing but with crest libido all they do is masturbate and ask you for sex,
when you rest they assault you for sex
They can wake you up with sex from resting? I knew the original did that if you rested on the roof or in the infirmary, guaranteed if the nurse is in the infirmary when you rest there, and I knew they would come to your room at night occasionally to ask for sex, guaranteed with a certain prayer buff, but I didn't know the resting thing carried over from the original Koikatsu so that they will start sex if you rest during the day.

Does having the tour guide in the same area where you rest have any effect?

Is it just me or am I the only one crashing when I press "Go Out"?
I only had one crash and that was on R2.

1. When you peep at girls' doing their thing, you can get an optional button to request "helping" them aka sex. That only happens when either they have a very high lust value or lover status with you iirc, otherwise no by default you can only peep. The lovecrest mod adds an additional trigger for them to request having sex in the open world, you will see a heart icon above them when they approach you.

2. Girls only assult you when you sleep/rest on the benches. I will assume that buff increases the chance for it to happen
So far, I have ONLY had them ask through the heart icon above their head unless I was already talking to them. I have yet to see if they can come up to you and start a conversation only to immediately request sex like in the original Koikatsu. Actually, I have yet to see them start a conversation with me at all.

Interesting, I did like that mechanic in the original Koikatsu, especially how the nurse being in the infirmary guaranteed a scene if you rested there. Still curious if the tour guide being in the same area has any effect on the chance of the bench sex scenes.

I'm having the same issue, pretty sure is nothing related to PC specs. I was able to play a free H scene, but cant get into the game as it was supposed to be.
No, I doubt that it is a PC issue. The game isn't that old and the repack is even newer, there's bound to be a few things here and there.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
They can wake you up with sex from resting? I knew the original did that if you rested on the roof or in the infirmary, guaranteed if the nurse is in the infirmary when you rest there, and I knew they would come to your room at night occasionally to ask for sex, guaranteed with a certain prayer buff, but I didn't know the resting thing carried over from the original Koikatsu so that they will start sex if you rest during the day.

It happened to me everywhere, even on the beach during the day, normally they have to be horny but if you have the shrine buff it always happens.
I don't know about the guide, I've always ignored her, I only talk to her to hear her conversations. (mmmm.....maybe I should fuck her)

Reactions: alex2011

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Do you mean you never get the option because they run away or you never get the option because it never appears even when you get close enough? If it is the first, you have to sneak up on them just like in the original Koikatsu or they will run away, except when in the horny state, all body parts having their experience maxed and the girl with full H meter, and I'm pretty sure they have to be a specific level of affection with you to join from watching them.

The shrine buffs do mostly what they say, you get a better idea what they do if you look in the Cheat Tools mod, which has a section specifically for applying them. One guarantees a girl will visit that night for sex, one makes them more likely to talk to you, one makes them ask you for sex more, one gives a bonus to points earned, and so on. I don't remember all of them and I am not in game right now.

I only had one crash and that was on R2.

So far, I have ONLY had them ask through the heart icon above their head unless I was already talking to them. I have yet to see if they can come up to you and start a conversation only to immediately request sex like in the original Koikatsu. Actually, I have yet to see them start a conversation with me at all.

Interesting, I did like that mechanic in the original Koikatsu, especially how the nurse being in the infirmary guaranteed a scene if you rested there. Still curious if the tour guide being in the same area has any effect on the chance of the bench sex scenes.

No, I doubt that it is a PC issue. The game isn't that old and the repack is even newer, there's bound to be a few things here and there.
I do think i have found out why i never can ask them directly to join if they are busy flicking their beans. Even when they are at max horniness and bonded/lover state. Either you have had to have sex with them before or they aren't allowed to be virgins. Otherwise it won't let you, even if you have them maxed everywhere.

So in short. You either have to had sex with them once or they aren't allowed to be virigns. At least from what i did see so far. Since two times now a girl i had sex with before and obviously had her cherry popped already i were able to sneak up and ask for sex while they are rubbing their pill. But no matter how bonded i am with them and how horny they are. If they are virgins or haven't had sex with me before, i can't seem to ask for it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do think i have found out why i never can ask them directly to join if they are busy flicking their beans. Even when they are at max horniness and bonded/lover state. Either you have had to have sex with them before or they aren't allowed to be virgins. Otherwise it won't let you, even if you have them maxed everywhere.

So in short. You either have to had sex with them once or they aren't allowed to be virigns. At least from what i did see so far. Since two times now a girl i had sex with before and obviously had her cherry popped already i were able to sneak up and ask for sex while they are rubbing their pill. But no matter how bonded i am with them and how horny they are. If they are virgins or haven't had sex with me before, i can't seem to ask for it.
Yes, this is typically a requirement, that they must not be virgins. Also, if they are virgins, they aren't maxed everywhere. You can't max out all of their sex stats without taking their virginity plus I'm pretty sure that annoying 'you can't stop their first sex until you take their virginity' condition carried over from the original Koikatsu (seriously Illusion, just let us do some non-penetrative stuff with virgin girls without having to go all the way, is that really too much to ask).

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, this is typically a requirement, that they must not be virgins. Also, if they are virgins, they aren't maxed everywhere. You can't max out all of their sex stats without taking their virginity plus I'm pretty sure that annoying 'you can't stop their first sex until you take their virginity' condition carried over from the original Koikatsu (seriously Illusion, just let us do some non-penetrative stuff with virgin girls without having to go all the way, is that really too much to ask).
Why though? What is the reason for that? Or is it just an oversight? Or maybe even a bug?
To me though it seems more like intentionally. Which i do not understand why. Makes no fucking sense. Not "romantinc" enough that a guy pops a cherry of a girl while she is so horny, that she even starts to flick her bean in public? If she goes that far, she probably is willing to lose her virgintiy in public. Besides that. When they ask you directly, you still do it in public and there you can pop it too. So it makes no fucking sense.

I need a mod for this. This has to go. Kinda destroys the Illusion (haha get it because the dev is... nevermind..) that you have sex at all, if there are conditions on something like that. "Oh yes. You can pop my cherry. But only when i directly ask you for sex or you ask me. But after that you can sneak up on me while i masturbate and then you can fuck me on the spot! But not if my cherry is still fresh!"

Please. Anyone who knows their shit around modding the game... please make a mod to let us have sex like that without that stupid restriction.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why though? What is the reason for that? Or is it just an oversight? Or maybe even a bug?
To me though it seems more like intentionally. Which i do not understand why. Makes no fucking sense. Not "romantinc" enough that a guy pops a cherry of a girl while she is so horny, that she even starts to flick her bean in public? If she goes that far, she probably is willing to lose her virgintiy in public. Besides that. When they ask you directly, you still do it in public and there you can pop it too. So it makes no fucking sense.

I need a mod for this. This has to go. Kinda destroys the Illusion (haha get it because the dev is... nevermind..) that you have sex at all, if there are conditions on something like that. "Oh yes. You can pop my cherry. But only when i directly ask you for sex or you ask me. But after that you can sneak up on me while i masturbate and then you can fuck me on the spot! But not if my cherry is still fresh!"

Please. Anyone who knows their shit around modding the game... please make a mod to let us have sex like that without that stupid restriction.
They definitely did it intentionally, this is not an oversight. If it had only happened in the first Koikatsu, maybe it could be passed off as an oversight, but this is the second time at least. As for a reason, maybe time constraints. Maybe they had the game up to the point where you enter the first sex with a girl, but ran out of time time implement the code to allow you to back out before penetration. Just a thought, I don't really believe that's what happened, again because this is the second time at least. The same can be said of the inability to join a masturbating virgin from the peeping scene.

I think there's a mod by Marco that did it in the original Koikatsu, the Gameplay mod, but I did not check my game files for a Sunshine version of the mod. If there is a mod that allows you to back out before penetration, that is probably the one if it exists. As for mods that make it so you don't have to have sex first before being allowed to join from masturbation peeping, this would definitely be an improvement if it doesn't exist already.

Funny thing about the girl asking, I still haven't gotten any girl to come and ask without already being in a conversation with her. Not the bubble over head kind of asking, I mean the girl starting a conversation interaction and immediately asking for it, like they do in the original Koikatsu. Is them talking to the player without the player starting the conversation not a thing that can happen?

Can anyone even confirm if they will do that? Just so I can stop beating my head against the wall trying to get them to even start a conversation at all. All I ever see is them standing around, walking places, masturbating, or coming to me to ask for sex in their low poly/overworld form with the red bubble over their head.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I've played both kk & kks but not sure which one has more customization or more dress/accessories.
I just want to ask with the latest updated version of kk & kks which one has more customization?
I'll spend my two cents here and say that it's sorta like Skyrim legendary edition vs Skyrim Special Editon. I would argue that the original game only wins out because it still has access to old legacy mods and plugins that haven't been officially ported into Sunshine yet. But if you're just asking about repacks then they are about the same.

Last edited:

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
hey so huuu, where should I go if I want to add more poses in the free h mod ? because having only missionary gets boring, especially compared to the original

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
They definitely did it intentionally, this is not an oversight. If it had only happened in the first Koikatsu, maybe it could be passed off as an oversight, but this is the second time at least. As for a reason, maybe time constraints. Maybe they had the game up to the point where you enter the first sex with a girl, but ran out of time time implement the code to allow you to back out before penetration. Just a thought, I don't really believe that's what happened, again because this is the second time at least. The same can be said of the inability to join a masturbating virgin from the peeping scene.

I think there's a mod by Marco that did it in the original Koikatsu, the Gameplay mod, but I did not check my game files for a Sunshine version of the mod. If there is a mod that allows you to back out before penetration, that is probably the one if it exists. As for mods that make it so you don't have to have sex first before being allowed to join from masturbation peeping, this would definitely be an improvement if it doesn't exist already.

Funny thing about the girl asking, I still haven't gotten any girl to come and ask without already being in a conversation with her. Not the bubble over head kind of asking, I mean the girl starting a conversation interaction and immediately asking for it, like they do in the original Koikatsu. Is them talking to the player without the player starting the conversation not a thing that can happen?

Can anyone even confirm if they will do that? Just so I can stop beating my head against the wall trying to get them to even start a conversation at all. All I ever see is them standing around, walking places, masturbating, or coming to me to ask for sex in their low poly/overworld form with the red bubble over their head.
they come to ask you to have sex even if they are virgins,of course it depends on the personality and traits. for example sexy personality with traits slut, gloomy, likes girl, interests h-love, preferences condomless sex is ok(here comes the slut),ojousama personality, don't put traits slut, gloomy, likes girl, don't put as interest H-love, don't put as preferences condomles sex is ok(here comes the nun)

gameplaymod is also in KKS and you can interrupt whenever you want

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes