Oct 10, 2017
I wonder if someone could help me clear up a small doubt I have. I’ve been playing ScrewThisNoise’s repacks since forever but all I do when downloading a new repack is extract both files in the same directory and press the exe for either the game or the studio. I don’t move anything, rename anything nor click on anything else. With this I do wonder if I actually have to move the “Optional” and “Sideloader” files somewhere for them to work or do they work if I leave them where they are? Which would be the main Koikatsu file. I mean, have I been playing without the optional tools and files all this time? tools that I may or may not use but have been under the impression that they were indeed available to me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey everyone. I just downloaded this game. I downloaded both Screw This Noise versions. WHY BOTH? Because I was hoping one had scenes after the first one didn't. All the better repacks have are the 5 starter scenes released with studio. I've never been big on making my own scenes. I usually just look through the 100s others have made & maybe tweak some with my own characters. Does anyone know where I can find a scene pack or which update I'm missing that has a bunch of scenes for the studio? Thanks in advance!
Considering how little time has passed since release, if it doesn't exist in the latest version of the repack, it was never there. As for where you can get more, I can't say it is a pack, but check the Discord for Koikatsu, which has Sunshine specific sharing channels.

Is there a way to play this game entirely in VR and not just H-scene?
They usually make it H scene only, which is understandable because of the work that would be involved trying to make the game fully VR compatible. VR compatibility in a desktop game is like desktop compatibility in a VR game, very hard to do right and often not worth the effort.

I wonder if someone could help me clear up a small doubt I have. I’ve been playing ScrewThisNoise’s repacks since forever but all I do when downloading a new repack is extract both files in the same directory and press the exe for either the game or the studio. I don’t move anything, rename anything nor click on anything else. With this I do wonder if I actually have to move the “Optional” and “Sideloader” files somewhere for them to work or do they work if I leave them where they are? Which would be the main Koikatsu file. I mean, have I been playing without the optional tools and files all this time? tools that I may or may not use but have been under the impression that they were indeed available to me.
Yes, you are not supposed to extract both to the same place, that is likely just going to put the Sideloader Modpack folder inside the game folder without putting it where it needs to go, one level deeper in the Mods folder. You are supposed to extract them separately and move the Sideloader Modpack folders inside the folder named the same as the archive into the Mods folder.

No, they will not be read by the game or studio outside the Mods folder, and yes, you have been playing without the Sideloader Modpack files that are in the other archive.

I don't know Japanese, maybe this?
That link specifically says free H on the page it opens, so unfortunately not.

Reactions: Templar Studios

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
i may sounds kinda obnoxious but is there any link to community card, i want to add more character to my koikatsu sunshine

soretin

Nov 20, 2019
Besides the new environment. What other reasons there are to download this over the original Koikatsu?
Graphics are a little bit better and so is performance (at least in my case), specially when you have lot of characters running around.
Most important mods have also been ported already.

Reactions: Reij

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Do we have a way to control the expression of the girl while doing h scene? Want them to have a femdom look or emotionless expression like your pee pee is too small not even feeling it reaction.?

Also can we make the girls stop talking when you climax? I want it that when you finish you just go at it again instead of waiting for the girl to stop talking

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Besides the new environment. What other reasons there are to download this over the original Koikatsu?
the negative thing about Koikatsu was that you were in a completely empty map and except going around like a fool to talk to some girl you did nothing else, here instead interacting with the girls you make points and going around the island there are things to collect even if in the long run it becomes boring
i may sounds kinda obnoxious but is there any link to community card, i want to add more character to my koikatsu sunshine

Do we have a way to control the expression of the girl while doing h scene? Want them to have a femdom look or emotionless expression like your pee pee is too small not even feeling it reaction.?

Also can we make the girls stop talking when you climax? I want it that when you finish you just go at it again instead of waiting for the girl to stop talking
the mod HSceneOption 0003.PNG
which you can also find in the last BR

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
the negative thing about Koikatsu was that you were in a completely empty map and except going around like a fool to talk to some girl you did nothing else, here instead interacting with the girls you make points and going around the island there are things to collect even if in the long run it becomes boring

the mod HSceneOption View attachment 1756051
which you can also find in the last BR
Thank you very much for the help, really appreciate it !

Aug 7, 2018
Ok so for people that are wondering how to unlock the new area, go the the harbor shop and purchase the last two tickets at the bottom, then sleep for a day, there should be another ticket after that, purchase it and the new area should be unlocked, it is not explained very well.
May I ask, what is this new area that you're talking about? Cause I'n my game , I unlocked the VIP lounge in the hotel. Or is there another locked location?

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
i've played both kk & kks but not sure which one has more customization or more dress/accessories.
i just want to ask with the latest updated version of kk & kks which one has more customization?

TBPL4

Jun 19, 2021
Im new to koikatsu. I downloaded the better repack torrent. What do I need to do to get the game up and running on a quest 2?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i've played both kk & kks but not sure which one has more customization or more dress/accessories.
i just want to ask with the latest updated version of kk & kks which one has more customization?
That would be Koikatsu Sunshine since it has both games' official clothing sets and there are modded clothing sets as well. I was surprised when I saw the original school uniforms are in there.

Reactions: PervyJetro
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes