alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey so huuu, where should I go if I want to add more poses in the free h mod ? because having only missionary gets boring, especially compared to the original
There shouldn't be just missionary in free H, that should have all positions unlocked from the start (unless I am somehow missing a requirement that you have to unlock them in the main game mode). Also, you would have to mod more positions into the game, and no, there isn't a mod like that yet. EDIT: Yeah, no, I just went into Free H for the first time and had all the positions for the place I was in. Remember that each place on the map has different positions, so you won't have all positions at all times.

they come to ask you to have sex even if they are virgins,of course it depends on the personality and traits. for example sexy personality with traits slut, gloomy, likes girl, interests h-love, preferences condomless sex is ok(here comes the slut),ojousama personality, don't put traits slut, gloomy, likes girl, don't put as interest H-love, don't put as preferences condomles sex is ok(here comes the nun)

gameplaymod is also in KKS and you can interrupt whenever you want
Good to know, though I have been using default characters. I have yet to create even one character in Koikatsu Sunshine, all my custom characters are in Koikatsu still.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any mod i can add more position in game?
there is only AnimationLoader which is also in the BR
anyway, just out of curiosity you can look here, there are many mods

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
There shouldn't be just missionary in free H, that should have all positions unlocked from the start (unless I am somehow missing a requirement that you have to unlock them in the main game mode). Also, you would have to mod more positions into the game, and no, there isn't a mod like that yet. EDIT: Yeah, no, I just went into Free H for the first time and had all the positions for the place I was in. Remember that each place on the map has different positions, so you won't have all positions at all times.
alright, then I guess I'll have to actually play the story mode

Reactions: alex2011

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so I know that when you do the lesbian scenes and the masturbation scenes, the ahegao mod doesn't activate. Is there a way to make it work in those scenes? Just curious.

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
How do people make animations with big penises, ik about positioning it after adding the penis itself into your scene but how do you make it stick to the character? (in animation) not normal scene.

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Downloaded the repack and there is only 2 H moves. How do i get the rest is there a save or something i need to do? help thanks. did not install the mod/side loader

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, so I know that when you do the lesbian scenes and the masturbation scenes, the ahegao mod doesn't activate. Is there a way to make it work in those scenes? Just curious.
Probably not, but I would not count it out as a future addition.

HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
Downloaded the repack and there is only 2 H moves. How do i get the rest is there a save or something i need to do? help thanks. did not install the mod/side loader
You unlock additional positions the more H-scenes you do with a girl. Or you just press the "Pause" button on your keyboard to enable the console and on the bottom left window you can unlock all the positions with a / all girl(s).

Aug 7, 2018
no problem, but how i unlock the ticket? in the harbor shop i can only buy topic o change stay
Based on what IIRC happened to me is that firstly you have to finish the first day, then the guide you meet at the beginning will come on the second day and give you an introduction to the VIP lounge, then you should go to the Harbour and buy the VIP ticket. If not, go to the hotel, find the VIP lounge entrance and it should let you buy the ticket to access. Will check ingame just in case.

Reactions: vmen14

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
no problem, but how i unlock the ticket? in the harbor shop i can only buy topic o change stay
First you have to buy these two items in the night shop 0004.PNG

then go to bed and the next day the guide will appear and tell you something, then go to the day shop and buy this item. 0005.PNG
You have now unlocked the suit inside the hotel up the stairs. 0006.png

Reactions: vmen14

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I see that level of interactivity between npcs,players like in AA2 will be never reach seeing how development of those games going on. Each games is like wasted potential,Like two Koikatsu. Imagine Sunshine and Koikatsu merged with gameplay covering seasons,contuity of relations and interactivity between characters

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I see that level of interactivity between npcs,players like in AA2 will be never reach seeing how development of those games going on. Each games is like wasted potential,Like two Koikatsu. Imagine Sunshine and Koikatsu merged with gameplay covering seasons,contuity of relations and interactivity between characters
gif_buffe_2.gif

fuckfucklost

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 1745936

WARNING!
While this pack has been tested to the best of my abilities, expansions often lead to instabilities. Instability is expected.

Contains Koikatsu Sunshine Extension

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R4
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?0e375ef003d5766f#E2u1cC7TKhCxCaN3f9CXr5aSPtMxDgsAkYLdBEhUyNGV[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
How can i download the game?

Stoy24

Apr 3, 2022
I'll spend my two cents here and say that it's sorta like Skyrim legendary edition vs Skyrim Special Editon. I would argue that the original game only wins out because it still has access to old legacy mods and plugins that haven't been officially ported into Sunshine yet. But if you're just asking about repacks then they are about the same.
Most stuff has already been ported, there are only a few minor mods that need porting, Sunshine runs on a newer unity so its a lot easier to mod

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes