Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Soo... i didn't play much of Koikatsu because the grind was too much imo (i know there is free H but that's not the point).
I played this one quite a lot now(with one hand obviously) and i enjoy it.

From what i remember, it's better in performances and has less grind than Koikatsu no ?

But looking at the few reviews, it seems the game is mostly shat on. Any explanation ?
I played the first one awhile back and already got my fill. I never tried this one but is it really that different than the first game to be worth playing? I mean I haven't played it so I wouldn't really know but from reading reviews, a lot of the new stuff doesn't really interest me and it feels like Im just ganna play the same game again but with some dlc.

So I'm curious, are game mechanics like the grind the only reason you like sunshine more? because Im still trying to find something to make we want to download it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am going to assume quite a bit of content has been added and performance has been optimized since i last downloaded the game.
I was on version 2.1 until this comment.
From 2.1? I would say so, that was before the actual game completed development last I checked. Though it has been done for a while at this point, so not every update to the repack has been a game update and a lot have been mods only updates.

Is this game now on par with Koikatsu, or does it still need more repack updates?
Considering both get updates to the repack still, I don't think on par is going to happen. The real choice is between the differing mechanics and setting of each game.

Soo... i didn't play much of Koikatsu because the grind was too much imo (i know there is free H but that's not the point).
I played this one quite a lot now(with one hand obviously) and i enjoy it.

From what i remember, it's better in performances and has less grind than Koikatsu no ?

But looking at the few reviews, it seems the game is mostly shat on. Any explanation ?
Probably because the developers sacrificed gameplay for customization at customer preference and that the gameplay is extremely similar to the original minus a few things and the addition of new things. You may notice that some comments, including my own, compare it to better games from the same developer. A lot of the issue is the gameplay that was basically a downgrade of previous open style games like Artificial Academy 2, one of their best if not their best outright. Most people mostly or exclusively use the studio in the case of Koikatsu or Sunshine because of that, the gameplay just isn't as interesting.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
It's been awhile I've played any Illusion title. Is it possible to add male into the world like those AA title so they can date/fucking each other ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's been awhile I've played any Illusion title. Is it possible to add male into the world like those AA title so they can date/fucking each other ?
No, every game after AA2 has been a single male, player only male game.

Reactions: Obiyo

sanora

Dec 8, 2017
So the translation stopped working when I updated to the new repack. Any advice?

Nevermind. Turns out my mod manager was out of date and not loading anything. Quick update fixed it.

Last edited:

gepee

Jul 23, 2020
I understand that, but literally I can't progress because the cursor just stays a blue arrow rather than changing into the necessary function, so I can't move the scene forward.
I have the same issue. Anyone found a way around that? In the "Caress" mode I can't do anything as my cursor does not change.

Edit: Ventured into the Discord and found the solution... Press A

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
KK car "work" on KKS (but not the oposite).
First time you start KKS with a KK card in your game folder, the game convert the card to a KKS card.

If you can't see your card in KKS, then it mean that KKS don't recognize it as a KK card.
If it had uncompatible mods, the game would be stuck on the starting screen "converting" card without finishing because the mod prevent it.

Make sure your card isn't corrupted, and place it in the proper game folder before retrying (mind : 1) KKS don't ahve the same clothes slot than KK, so your girl may move around the wrong clothes set -> edit the card before playing 2) uncompatible mod will prevent the card from being converted. If the mod aren't too important, resave the card withtou them and see what you can do with KKS' mod avaiable in the character editor).

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
You can but you need to do it in a bit of round about way. You can either download one off a card site, like bepis, or drag and drop a female character card into the male creator screen.

Here's pic for proof:

KoikatsuSunshine-2023-05-28-18-38-58-Render.png

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I just downloaded the game, is there only 2 Sex Positions in the game ???
I try "Free H" and I have no more than 2 sex positons... ?

Grazen

Sep 1, 2019
I had a power surge that rebooted my pc mid saving a few days back and afterward while I could load the game any H-scene would load endlessly, so I deleted the files and downloaded the r9 pack, installed it. I had transferred my old saves initially but when I got the corrupted saves alert I went back and deleted them. Now even after deleting the saves when I try to load a game or go into character maker I'm stuck in the loading screen for almost an hour before the game shuts down without warning.

Any advice or answers on how to fix this?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So, I'm no stranger to modding, but I'm used to assembling them together via sites like Nexus or LoversLab. However, I couldn't get the get through the links here, so I grabbed it directly from ScrewThisNoise over at Sukebei, and it came pre-packed with like 30g of stuff, with no explanation of what anything does, nor how to extra pack of 30g optionals.

I figure you just put whatever into the mods folder, but I don't want to install a ton of crap that I might not even notice the changes of or never use. Is there some master site with explanations of what everything does? Because I cannot seem to find a text file anywhere stating what all this junk does.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I'm no stranger to modding, but I'm used to assembling them together via sites like Nexus or LoversLab. However, I couldn't get the get through the links here, so I grabbed it directly from ScrewThisNoise over at Sukebei, and it came pre-packed with like 30g of stuff, with no explanation of what anything does, nor how to extra pack of 30g optionals.

I figure you just put whatever into the mods folder, but I don't want to install a ton of crap that I might not even notice the changes of or never use. Is there some master site with explanations of what everything does? Because I cannot seem to find a text file anywhere stating what all this junk does.
There isn't, Better Repack is just an effort to bring otherwise completely separate mods together for a better experience than the base game.

Woneseven

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone have problems with shader loading in free roam? KKUTS, KKUT and all what simmilar stuff just spamming at left top of the screen, and game freeze every 1-3 sec... Any whay to fix this?

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
i've seen this, but i don't know if it is backwards compatible with hs cards or ai cards.

i like the kk style more because its more like a game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i've seen this, but i don't know if it is backwards compatible with hs cards or ai cards.

i like the kk style more because its more like a game
The new game is an entirely separate one, as for ones in this style, that will probably be in a couple years yet assuming they don't decide to take a look at an existing game for more content instead. It will be hard to say if it will be this style of art or even this kind of gameplay, the last few releases have been a bit of an odd pattern for them.

• Sad
Reactions: lookinground
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes