JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
How do you do that? I have BR9 and HF 1.11 installed but still do not have unlock full positions function anywhere I look in the plug ins
When in game, like actually playing, bring up the menu (PAUSE key), then scroll right to the bottom of the panel that pops up. You'll see the "unlock all H positions" button.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What differences are there in Sunshine from the first Koikatsu, other than the setting?
There's a new topic system in conversation, new clothes, new personalities, new positions, new events for when a girl is following you, NPCs can no longer start an interaction with you themselves and will instead stand there with a speech bubble (green for talk, red for sex) over their heads, and there are some shaders that improve the graphics that can be turned off for making the graphics identical to the first game.

Reactions: FloatingPenis

purplefragrance

Oct 27, 2017
When in game, like actually playing, bring up the menu (PAUSE key), then scroll right to the bottom of the panel that pops up. You'll see the "unlock all H positions" button.
Thank you! I had to check the cheat tool plug in first which it was not assign a key to it so when I did that I was able to toggle unlock all positions.

Reactions: JupitersSon

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R10.png

Contains Koikatsu Sunshine Extension

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R10
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?f245a52b4b97166b#6MAY8KYoRG9JSWtX5VUjn6Uw6ZzHQnVN3hkTTsrCs5tF[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Quick (maybe odd) question: have the studio assets/mods reached the level of the ori game?
for I'm sick of the school thing and I'd like to swich to the resort permanently, but I spend most of time on the studio and with older packs (R6) I had many issues loading senes..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick (maybe odd) question: have the studio assets/mods reached the level of the ori game?
for I'm sick of the school thing and I'd like to swich to the resort permanently, but I spend most of time on the studio and with older packs (R6) I had many issues loading senes..
They probably won't, the original got a major head start and mods for it haven't exactly stopped developing, it is unheard of for mods to catch up to the same level with such a wide gap in time and with active development still going on in previous games. For these two games, the difference in studio is really more about what kind of setting you want in your scenes, Sunshine being inherently better at beach or island scenes.

Reactions: JhonLui

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i have a infinite loading screen .... how can i fix this?
When starting the game exe or when loading a saved game ?

If it's the first, it's most likely the game encounter a Koikatsu card it can't transform into a Sunshine card because there some unknow mod in the card. Just remove any modded card and try one by one....

Abatoir3

Apr 17, 2020
If I'm creating a new game using koikatsu assets, is it better to use the original or sunshine? Which is more "dev friendly" right now I guess?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I'm creating a new game using koikatsu assets, is it better to use the original or sunshine? Which is more "dev friendly" right now I guess?
It depends on the setting of your game. Are you going for a more tropical/island/beach setting? Use Sunshine. Are you going for a school setting? Use original. They are basically identical other than that in the base studios, though original does have a multiple year head start in mods.

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to make the crests work? The Messaging one and the statistics one don't show shit. The only ones that seem to work are Lactation and the one that makes them bigger the more horny.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the crests work? The Messaging one and the statistics one don't show shit. The only ones that seem to work are Lactation and the one that makes them bigger the more horny.
Those two you asked about are cosmetic only, they will only show the crest itself.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Excuse me people, could someone tell me if this version has a story mode? or something similar, I only understand that it has 4 new personalities and you can talk to the guide but I can't find where you can if there is a story mode or if in some way you can be more than a good friend of the guide.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Excuse me people, could someone tell me if this version has a story mode? or something similar, I only understand that it has 4 new personalities and you can talk to the guide but I can't find where you can if there is a story mode or if in some way you can be more than a good friend of the guide.
Not really, it does start with an intro scene and the suite from the DLC has one as well, but most of the game has none of that. You CAN be more than a friend to the guide, she is fully romanceable, she just doesn't have free movement like normal NPC girls do. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to go about progressing her relationship status, I haven't seen it go beyond friend status on my own saves.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Not really, it does start with an intro scene and the suite from the DLC has one as well, but most of the game has none of that. You CAN be more than a friend to the guide, she is fully romanceable, she just doesn't have free movement like normal NPC girls do. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to go about progressing her relationship status, I haven't seen it go beyond friend status on my own saves.
ok then I just have to concentrate on the ones I put in the game and forget about the rest. Because I can't find how to emerge more in his guide route either. Well, see what happens or see if with time playing it something else comes out. thanks my friend

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok then I just have to concentrate on the ones I put in the game and forget about the rest. Because I can't find how to emerge more in his guide route either. Well, see what happens or see if with time playing it something else comes out. thanks my friend
With her, use the topics to get more affection. The part I haven't figured out is how to get her to confess or ask for sex, which she may not be able to do, you may have to confess to her and ask her for sex to get it.

Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
No matter what I've tried everytime I boot the game it's in full Japanese, I've checked KKmanager and it says the auto translator is enabled but even starting from the InitSettings and selecting english just gives me Japanese main menu text

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes