MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
for some reason when I do free-H or the story the game locks when I try an interaction. Like in free-H I try to change positions and all the buttons grey out, or in the school most things other than talking causes a similar problem
Bump cause same issue. My guess is we didnt read an instruction or something.
Remove the BepInEx folder and mods folder try if you have a infinite loading.
If you have the same inssue even remove that folder the problem can be the file self

Reactions: der der der

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
i wonder, how to access after school dlc for 3p - H, tried to bring 2 chara to follow then do H to the other one, waiting for 3 P button to appear, but for somehow there wasn't any of it, any idea ?, and how access event in extra page (on title page) ?

Last edited:

Bobgr8

May 21, 2018
Sorry for being a noob, how do I add VR to the Koikatsu party (from Steam, but cracked, not bought)
Thanks!

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Koikatsu Repack 9.3 16GB by ScrewThisNoise via Patreon and Anime-Sharing is out.

Koikatsu R9.3.png

Patreon: 10$ Tier only

Anime-Sharing:

Google Drive:

Mega: (Update only!)

Torrent:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Release 9.3 // 12.10.2019

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1.2 and other

KK_Pregnancy basic settings
View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.
This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party.

ScrewThisNoise:
"For those using the updater, this will be the last updater updating clothing and studio mods, as those are easily kept updated with the included KKManager. So future updaters will be WAY smaller. :)
Also, this update has quite a few updates for the translation, do tell me if you encounter any further problems with them :)"

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL 9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version 9.3):

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R2
#3,944

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739

Last edited:

WereItSoEasy

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the upload and repacks! Really appreciate it.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this issue I came across. I noticed that if you adjust the male character (mainly his height or penis size/dimensions), it screws up certain H animations-- the female character does not properly align or sync with the male's privates. Example: during Service mode the girl will be several "inches" away if you make the penis smaller.

Any idea as to how to fix this or does the game simply not adjust H scenes to factor in changes to the guy's dimensions? I'm currently using release 9.2.

Apologizes if this has been talked about already, couldn't find any info on it when I searched.

Reactions: hanni_balls

KunKid

Jun 19, 2019
I installed the Jap ver download from Nyaa and then install the HF Patch , is it different with this repack ? sorry im new

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.0 plubic release
- Fix various issues on the last added map. - Improve the function that allow to change the map during story H, now characters are properly moved inside the new map area. Map can be changed in context where it was not possible before.
Kplug 2.1 patreon user only
- Adding 2 services, standing thigh job and ass job at desk.
DL 2.0:

Last edited:
Reactions: PanX

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Kplug 2.0 plubic release
- Fix various issues on the last added map. - Improve the function that allow to change the map during story H, now characters are properly moved inside the new map area. Map can be changed in context where it was not possible before.
Kplug 2.1 patreon user only
- Adding 2 services, standing thigh job and ass job at desk.
DL 2.0:
Hi there Makoto
How does one access the girls room during story mode or is this just for Free H. Ty

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes