Dec 10, 2019
because when I modify a character in the sex scene he is invisible?
F1 opens options menu which includes defaults for whether male is showed in sex scenes. There are also keybinds to toggle invisibility or visibility for the male during sex scenes. When you're touching the girl (her boobs, ass, pussy), you will be invisible no matter what, only your hands (and dick, if applicable) still showing.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Say all you want about AA2 it didn't have enough customization at all to stick as a long term game here. AG3 always be as #2 for me, then Koi. No fun playing this kind of game when you can't even make your girl look like the girl of your dreams..and Koi is best because it allows so many monster girl customiztaion and direct character rips. Just look at Genshin..they already have fuckable waifu from that game lmao. Koi is just always best for me.

Never got into AA2 Sims3 spin off because I'm too lazy to watch normal human student looking AIs wander around. >_< I need angels, demons, harpies, Pokémon girls, gynoids, Touhou, all the mythical exotic girls I can etc. in my world~ (of course some normal exception humans are allowed like ones from Fate or Genshin xD).

Koi is becoming the new Rule34, if it is a anime girl she will be ported to Koi to get lewded LOL. Reminds me I need to work on making monster girls from Moero Crystal Hyper~
Koikatu offers many more customizations and you can create the girl you want, it's very true, maybe we have similar tastes, on AA you can't create these things.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I can't speak for sure since I still use RX6. RX6 works right out of the gate though. By not autotranslating, do you mean it just shows Japanese, or that it's use machine translation? The voices are still in Japanese, if that's not clear, it's just subtitles are translated into English.

As for mods not working on character models, if you mean they aren't showing up when the girls walk around school, that's because most mods don't have low-poly versions, which is what the game uses for the roaming mode. In conversation or sex with the girls, the mods will show up again.
I should've clarified it better. Basically the game isn't translating the text to english and the mods aren't working. It's the equivalent to the english version that I bought on steam but it's not in English and none of the extra content is showing up. I bought the steam version to support the devs but I'm downloading the game here because it's easier to get the extra content this way.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I should've clarified it better. Basically the game isn't translating the text to english and the mods aren't working. It's the equivalent to the english version that I bought on steam but it's not in English and none of the extra content is showing up. I bought the steam version to support the devs but I'm downloading the game here because it's easier to get the extra content this way.
on the wiki it says:

Koikatsu Party is an English localized version of the game released on Steam, a US-based distribution service for games, directly by Illusion. It is largely the same as Koikatu except for changes required for the translation. The main game is not available in the Steam release because of Steam refusing to allow Koikatsu with these features to be released (presumably because of the school setting). A patch to restore these features ("Special Patch") has been released on the same day on Illusion's website.

For this it is better to use normal Koikatu, there are many mods that have been made, yes, some are Japanese, but on this pack they are all in English, so party in my opinion is only useful for supporting Illusion.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
you can always just put the mods on the koikatsu party. it is what I did (did not put the dlc though)
I did a personal test and I can tell you that not all mods also work on party. First they are done in a way that works on Koikatu and then on party too.

Kekkerin

Jun 13, 2018
Does anybody know why after installing RX7's studio, it has some weird censorship? I don't know how to remove it.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Why yamadamod always outdated. Warning popup always appear about yamadamod outdated when I try to add cards to classes. Anybody knows anything about it?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Why yamadamod always outdated. Warning popup always appear about yamadamod outdated when I try to add cards to classes. Anybody knows anything about it?
Run InitSetting.exe (not InitSetting English.exe) in the main Koikatu directory, then click on Update, and KK_Manager should be able to find updates for that mod. If that doesn't work, head to the Better Repack site ( ) and download the Sideloader Modpack.

It's a large download, but it has just about every mod used on downloaded cards.

Reactions: Menpower

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Run InitSetting.exe (not InitSetting English.exe) in the main Koikatu directory, then click on Update, and KK_Manager should be able to find updates for that mod. If that doesn't work, head to the Better Repack site ( ) and download the Sideloader Modpack.

It's a large download, but it has just about every mod used on downloaded cards.
Thanks for the reply, I did it KKManager and updated all mods even studio and map but still giving me warning, I also deleted all yamadamods and run KKManager update again and let the update it, but still no dice. I will try sideloader modpack.

goldv

Jul 31, 2017
there's a mod for this game that allows you to have an h-scene with 6 or more girls and I cant figure out the name for it

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to activate kplug on VR?
Figured it out. You need to press the "Move/action/system" button for 2 seconds. There's a manual in the files explaining the rest of the functions

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Is the cheat menu button still F12? Because nothing happens when I press it.
It's been PAUSE for quite some time now. Go in F1 > Plugin Settings top right corner search for Cheat Tool you can see the hotkey or change it. The plugins have so many added features but it seems like the majority of people are left in the dark from all the hidden settings.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Say all you want about AA2 it didn't have enough customization at all to stick as a long term game here. AG3 always be as #2 for me, then Koi. No fun playing this kind of game when you can't even make your girl look like the girl of your dreams..and Koi is best because it allows so many monster girl customiztaion and direct character rips. Just look at Genshin..they already have fuckable waifu from that game lmao. Koi is just always best for me.

Never got into AA2 Sims3 spin off because I'm too lazy to watch normal human student looking AIs wander around. >_< I need angels, demons, harpies, Pokémon girls, gynoids, Touhou, all the mythical exotic girls I can etc. in my world~ (of course some normal exception humans are allowed like ones from Fate or Genshin xD).

Koi is becoming the new Rule34, if it is a anime girl she will be ported to Koi to get lewded LOL. Reminds me I need to work on making monster girls from Moero Crystal Hyper~
You can make demon girls and other monsters in AA2 when using the mini, which comes with mods and by downloading cards that have certain things like wings, you can create them.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes