Feb 16, 2018
Hello. I'm back with some 'game' problem. Problem is, I don't know how to make the Math Teacher cum even tho her bar is full. Anyone got the gameplay? :3

emris93

May 24, 2017
1) missing mod
2) setting from the options
I don't think is a missing mod because if I talk with the girl, I don't have the problem, all the hair is displayed completely.
And I looked in the options but I did not find anything related to the accessories.

dingusdongle

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, one more question, and it's one that's probably been asked a thousand times but I need to ask as I haven't been able to find an answer: How do I do threesomes? I read that there's supposed to be some sort of symbol thing? But I can't find it so I have no idea exactly how. And also how to go first person during H scenes? Thanks!
I have two girls who i had 100% affection with and experienced in sex in the same room. When you have sex with one of them, it'll show a button on the bottom left ? (not sure where, but you'll see it) that says you feel like someone else is around and this will allow you to have a threesome.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I have two girls who i had 100% affection with and experienced in sex in the same room. When you have sex with one of them, it'll show a button on the bottom left ? (not sure where, but you'll see it) that says you feel like someone else is around and this will allow you to have a threesome.
Oh okay, I need them both to be experienced, makes sense. Thanks I'll try that!

Reactions: dingusdongle

LilyxLily

Jul 6, 2018
I have a problem. Somehow I can't get some custom cards to load properly (missing accessory, cloth but everything else is fine) even though I have all the mods needed for that card. Anyone know how to fix this?
This one here is one of the cards that I tried:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
it did't work can someone give me your game folder to me to see if someone else work i will be happy
Did you know what mean game folder right? anyway
So the problem isn't bepinex....try remove the mods folder, if you still have problem, remove bepinex and mods folder, find the program hs patch 2.4 or a better version, can be easy find on hongfire....

U

User_682252

guys i read in illusion website that the new add on for koikatsu is coming out!!!

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
Did you know what mean game folder right? anyway
So the problem isn't bepinex....try remove the mods folder, if you still have problem, remove bepinex and mods folder, find the program hs patch 2.4 or a better version, can be easy find on hongfire....
it still does not want to finish loading the h scene

Ivari

Feb 3, 2018
Does the all-in-one contain everything (translation, plugins, etc)? Or will I have to manually install those?

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Does the all-in-one contain everything (translation, plugins, etc)? Or will I have to manually install those?
Yes it does... As the name implies, it contains a ton of mods including translations, clothes etc... And all DLC's that were released until now...

there

Nov 23, 2016
Help me out here, for some reason now the nipples are showing through some of the clothes. How the hell do I fix it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes