highlander00

May 15, 2017
Anyone have a guide on how to add in new characters? Want to add characters of senran kagura among many others lol
If someone already made a card for these characters, then you just download them and put them on your UserData\chara\female folder... If not, then perhaps you should consider making them yourself...

Would it run smoother though with less students though?
Probably... If I make all classes full, it does make longer loading times and as the game "starts" to load every char in every room...

That's the same thing with the mods... On the vanilla game, it would take much less time to start creating your char... But these are the collateral damage of having more options... You could decrease the max number of students on the options screen to at least make the game run better on school.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
The subj says "Completed".
Can someone please, point me to the link, where Illusion says they will not release additional content for Koikatu? I'm currently waiting for BDSM features they are going to add in April.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The subj says "Completed".
Can someone please, point me to the link, where Illusion says they will not release additional content for Koikatu? I'm currently waiting for BDSM features they are going to add in April.
completed mean isn't a demo or a alpha version for the game....

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
I hope this is better than comi-po I have been looking for a program to help add illustrations to my work. I can draw just fine on paper but can't seem to transfer that ability to a digital medium. Yea. I know. Stupid. So I suck.... sue me.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry, one more question, and it's one that's probably been asked a thousand times but I need to ask as I haven't been able to find an answer: How do I do threesomes? I read that there's supposed to be some sort of symbol thing? But I can't find it so I have no idea exactly how. And also how to go first person during H scenes? Thanks!

Reactions: defanalt

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello all,
How can I have the selection map in date day please ?
Intimacy of my girls is 100% but in date day I don'have the selection map.
Any idea please ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes