Producente

Jun 29, 2017
I have problem with koikplugin 1.64, when girl will not lead service, even if the option is on or off, nothing works, anyone have idea what is causing this problem?

also is there way to edit girls stats? like is she still virgin, or h stats?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have problem with koikplugin 1.64, when girl will not lead service, even if the option is on or off, nothing works, anyone have idea what is causing this problem?

also is there way to edit girls stats? like is she still virgin, or h stats?
Last version of the mod is 1.65...
Go in your room and press Y key.
About your problem isn't very clear to me... read the kPlugManual.html to know all shortcuts

zinzan

Feb 16, 2019
Can be the id of that hair are different from the card.
From what iv gathered its not just that Hair style its all the similar type which i belive are included within the latest patch Koikatsu HF Patch v2.4 but it also might be from [GF]Character Texture Pack v1.6.5 or [GF]Character_Texture_Pack_v1.5.9 which is what iv used.

whats odd is the fact that iv fixed this problem before but i added to many mods at once and prevented the game from loading correctly, however iv reinstalled each mod individually but now it won't load the hair style but the game still runs

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
From what iv gathered its not just that Hair style its all the similar type which i belive are included within the latest patch Koikatsu HF Patch v2.4 but it also might be from [GF]Character Texture Pack v1.6.5 or [GF]Character_Texture_Pack_v1.5.9 which is what iv used.

whats odd is the fact that iv fixed this problem before but i added to many mods at once and prevented the game from loading correctly, however iv reinstalled each mod individually but now it won't load the hair style but the game still runs
As i said before the ID of the mod are change isn't a game problem, but the modder how made the mo change the old ID to a new one.
The game to know the object you are using, need IDs to indicate whether the object exists or not.
If I create a character and use hair as mod [GF] Character_Texture_Pack_v1.5.9 the game reads the ID present in that mod. But, however, it may happen that the modder of that mod changes ID inside it, in this case the old ID no longer exists so you will be forced to create the character with the new ID.
Example
IF the old ID 20050 was saved in your card the game save that information with that ID you have used, but IF the mod change the ID with a new one 20051 the card you saved before contain only the old ID 20050 and not the new ID 20051.
KK_GUIDMigration try "fix" this problem.

Reactions: Heavenlet

totti24

Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I got a problem with koikpugin 1.6 i had the game in version 5.1 when i invite a second girl i can play normal, except when i try to switch between girls, koikplugin just clone the second partner and the voice and personality still been of the first one. someone have any idea how to fixed?
, (if i return to version 5.0 that work but i cant invite multiple girl to home because game will be frozed XD)
Sorry my english, this is not my native language.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone mind helping me with the character creator, namely making a character? I'm terrible at this. Basically I wanna create Yang from RWBY, but as drawn by Aesthetic-Meme. I'll attach some pictures for reference. I got the basic hair down, though that's not that hard, but I need help with... well, everything else, body and face. Any help would be appreciated! 2948147 - Aestheticc-Meme Blake_Belladonna RWBY Ruby_Rose Weiss_Schnee Yang_Xiao_Long.png sample_2addb516a7067eedf7b31a59730be4f2.jpg sample_5d0c3586ce071d4be3b29b33239f4e5a.jpg

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So, this is confusing. Which one do I download for the most complete and modded version of the game? There's a LOT of files here.

Reactions: crugh2112

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Well I figured to just do the update exe files in order, and that worked. But now I can't start the game. I don't even know HOW to start the game. I click the icon, and it asks for Initsettings English.exe, which I don't have. It's no where in the entire section I put all the game files in. I told it to use the regular Initsettings.exe file, and that loaded the game... In Japanese. This is pissing me off, shit isn't making sense.

totti24

Jan 28, 2019
Well I figured to just do the update exe files in order, and that worked. But now I can't start the game. I don't even know HOW to start the game. I click the icon, and it asks for Initsettings English.exe, which I don't have. It's no where in the entire section I put all the game files in. I told it to use the regular Initsettings.exe file, and that loaded the game... In Japanese. This is pissing me off, shit isn't making sense.
Maybe you download the update or any expansion but no the regular game, look at animesharing there you can find the game and then you can use the HF patch to translate the game and have translation an everything

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe you download the update or any expansion but no the regular game, look at animesharing there you can find the game and then you can use the HF patch to translate the game and have translation an everything
I don't know. I just know I only used the files from the "updater" Mega link, and that might be my problem. I figured it was the same files, just compressed, and I had only 5 gb left on my computer and the big torrent link was 10 gb. But, seeing no options left, I deleted a bunch of stuff and now got 15 gb, and am downloading the torrent now. I will see if extracting the files from that fixes this issue.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
I don't know. I just know I only used the files from the "updater" Mega link, and that might be my problem. I figured it was the same files, just compressed, and I had only 5 gb left on my computer and the big torrent link was 10 gb. But, seeing no options left, I deleted a bunch of stuff and now got 15 gb, and am downloading the torrent now. I will see if extracting the files from that fixes this issue.
The updater is, as the name implies, an update for those who had\have the old repacks... Now that you're downloading the all-in-one you'll have the full game plus all the mods that the author included...

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Well, it worked. Can barely run it, lite settings still gets a fair bit of lag, and the character editor takes LITERALLY a minute and a half to start. Now my problem is actually setting characters. I made an exhibitionist character, made her wear clothes that don't actually cover the important bits. I load her up again to check something, and she's back into her default clothes that cover everything. So I don't know how to set her to use the clothes I said to, even though I set her clothing types for each scenario (going home, club, gym outfit). I set up all her clothes and her, saved her as a new character, saved all her outfit types, she's still auto selecting default outfit the moment I leave the editor. How do you do this?

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Well, it worked. Can barely run it, lite settings still gets a fair bit of lag, and the character editor takes LITERALLY a minute and a half to start. Now my problem is actually setting characters. I made an exhibitionist character, made her wear clothes that don't actually cover the important bits. I load her up again to check something, and she's back into her default clothes that cover everything. So I don't know how to set her to use the clothes I said to, even though I set her clothing types for each scenario (going home, club, gym outfit). I set up all her clothes and her, saved her as a new character, saved all her outfit types, she's still auto selecting default outfit the moment I leave the editor. How do you do this?
I've never had this problem before... Perhaps there's a problem with your folder permissions... Try using another card as base, and save as a new girl, just to be sure...

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I've never had this problem before... Perhaps there's a problem with your folder permissions... Try using another card as base, and save as a new girl, just to be sure...
I... Don't follow. As in select a new card and save as new? What would that do?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
It, um... Fixed itself. I noticed before because I wrongly made a teacher look like that, which was not the intention. So I went back into the editor to change the teacher back and set one of the STUDENTS to use the exhib look. But when I loaded it, she was back in default clothes. But I just loaded the game back up from being closed and loaded her, and this time all of her clothes are set right. Weird.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
By the way, any way to change their personality beyond things like "enjoys reading"? She was selected for looks, but has a sexy personality. I am not certain I want her with that one, even though it does kinda fit with her showing her private parts publicly. Also, I am assuming no dialogue will mention the lack of clothing, am I right? Gonna be a little immersion breaking...

highlander00

May 15, 2017
By the way, any way to change their personality beyond things like "enjoys reading"? She was selected for looks, but has a sexy personality. I am not certain I want her with that one, even though it does kinda fit with her showing her private parts publicly. Also, I am assuming no dialogue will mention the lack of clothing, am I right? Gonna be a little immersion breaking...
On editor, the "Heart" icon controls these aspects of the girls...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes