SNSD

Feb 26, 2019
Question, when i start the game from the Koikatu.exe and play until i can save in the room, i can go back into the start menu and load that save, but when i close the game and start it now my save is not available and the load button is grayed out as if i had no save. What could be the problem ?

TheCasperXxX

Jan 14, 2019
To any girl will not join? strange :confused:
That's the strange thing, only those 4 give problems, I can invite only one, the others just won't come. If I invite another different girl she comes without any problem. May this happen because I'm using the same base card over and over again?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That's the strange thing, only those 4 give problems, I can invite only one, the others just won't come. If I invite another different girl she comes without any problem. May this happen because I'm using the same base card over and over again?
What do you mean "same base card" ? maybe is bug from 1.60....

I meant which program, with the charaStudio or in Koikatu itself? or any other program i didnt notice.
:rolleyes: from chara studio, only chara studio can load scene.

TheCasperXxX

Jan 14, 2019
What do you mean "same base card" ? maybe is bug from 1.60....
(The video doesn't have any sound)
And by same base card I mean I load a card, modify it a little and then save it as a new character, sorry if I didn't explain myself properly.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
(The video doesn't have any sound)
And by same base card I mean I load a card, modify it a little and then save it as a new character, sorry if I didn't explain myself properly.
Sorry you don't show any problem from that video... i only see you add characters from invite.

zinzan

Feb 16, 2019
Im having trouble with my game iv just used the patch but one of my characters back of heads is not loading correctly and i can't seem to fix it, the problem is the hair when i load up the game the back of the head in the world won't load in properly even through its there in the character maker

can anyone help me?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Before some other IDIOT MYSTAKE O PRESUME I'M KATARSYS. See the screenshort for the proof i'm not katarsys who made koikplugin.

The reason i have note and screenshort because i'm on him patreon.
Wake up guys, wake up and use your brain for the god sake.

Belphe

Mar 5, 2019
Thank you very much for this upload! However, my Norton Security finds a virus in InitSettings English.exe and deletes it.... Has any of you noticed? Is this truly an infected file?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Im having trouble with my game iv just used the patch but one of my characters back of heads is not loading correctly and i can't seem to fix it, the problem is the hair when i load up the game the back of the head in the world won't load in properly even through its there in the character maker

can anyone help me?
Can be the id of that hair are different from the card.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes