MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I am not sure if it is already integrated in the game files or not but i'll figure it out myself thanks
Go in BepInEx/IPA and see if you have KoikPlugins.dll inside the folder IPA.

Personally speaking, I don't mind other DLC's - and also it's always like this usually: five or more dlc's and then they stop, thinking about the other project.

But what I really want, is other places that you can visit.. in real time. Not through events and such (so the previous DLC about the dates in the park and such), pretty much like AG3. They're just adding non-sense and stuff that aren't really that necessary, unless you're a fan of the Studio part because pretty much everything is made with that in mind.
Well, you visit in realtime a places...but only the school....Well, i don't know what is Emotion Creator (MAYBE create a new type animation)... Yeah illusion go full studio that main game, the best example is honey select. Many people like use more studio that the main game..... Remember studio is like 3d poser, like Daz and Poser

Reactions: heyhwat

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Have they fixed the translation yet? The last version I played did not have perfect English and made the game hard to play..

karther

May 31, 2017
So i had an issue where The neither of the initsettings are launching and when I try to launch the game it just give me a tab bar with the main menu audio like it was working correctly. I fixed it by installing the latest version of BepInEx putting this here just incase anyone has the same issue and they dont have to go on an easter egg hunt

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
How is this dif than Honey Select or Artificial Academy 2?
From someone who has played both Honey Select and AA2, from what I have heard (haven't played yet because I am waiting for all DLC to be done) this game focuses on love, where as Honey Select is mainly a sex simulator (unless you are someone who uses it to create games on here) and AA2 you can do stuff to characters such as raping them and other evil things.

Reactions: dusty stu

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm in the Studio trying to make a character pose, I need her to move his head/neck and the only way I find to do it is using the FK options but every time I active the FK, the character goes to the initial T pose and ignores all the changes I did in IK even if I copied it to FK before, any idea?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm in the Studio trying to make a character pose, I need her to move his head/neck and the only way I find to do it is using the FK options but every time I active the FK, the character goes to the initial T pose and ignores all the changes I did in IK even if I copied it to FK before, any idea?
watch this tutorial (sorry for the spam)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
watch this tutorial (sorry for the spam)
I just watched it, when I copy from IK to FK the character goes to the T pose, it doesn't with me like it did with you in the video, and you had the same neck problem I have in the video, it seems like the only way is doing everything in IK, then copy it to FK and the doing the rest of the work on FK

In another topic, is it possible to create a map?

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Had my Head in some books on some packing techniques and atm i am working on my first real own release. It will be a complete all in one pack of this game, up to date, with all 1083 Mods i found on various sites, but not just stuffed in the game files... no... Put into an own Library, so the User (You) can select and unselect them with a Customized Launcher, when you start the game.
Took me quite a while to figure it out, but it's done!
The Filesize will be 19gb in total, Extract and run as usual, with a scan of Virustotal ofc :)
I'll post it on the Forum in the next 3 Days.

And ofc, it's for everyone, for free, for ever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont know if im dumb but i cant find you repack anywhere. could you provide a link or toss me a message to where it is?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
You use an app link , just right click on the downloaded archive and extract.
Sorry for butting in. But I just did this, and even with 7zip it refuses to extract.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I just watched it, when I copy from IK to FK the character goes to the T pose, it doesn't with me like it did with you in the video, and you had the same neck problem I have in the video, it seems like the only way is doing everything in IK, then copy it to FK and the doing the rest of the work on FK

In another topic, is it possible to create a map?
I don't have ant neck problem, simple fact when you switch from FK to IK you "loose" some bones so the game don't save some bones from FK.. IF you need use IK and FK you need leave FK after you finish with IK. You can use the mod KKPE allow you rotate/move and scale all the bones from IK in advanced options.
Import a map or use scene as map?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Create a map (for example I want to create a new room for MC) but now I also want to know how to import a map
Both are different.
Can you use item from chara studio and create a scene as map, but you need know very well how to move, from floor to small detail include patten if you know how add in chara studio.
Import a map need a good level of modding and a great level to use sb3ugs....

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Both are different.
Can you use item from chara studio and create a scene as map, but you need know very well how to move, from floor to small detail include patten if you know how add in chara studio.
Import a map need a good level of modding and a great level to use sb3ugs....
I tried to create a scene using items but I didn't find how to change the colors of the items

Any video/tutorial about how to import a map?

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Sorry for butting in. But I just did this, and even with 7zip it refuses to extract.
I also used 7-zip, extracted just fine.
Usually extracting part.1 extracts all parts if together, or try selecting all parts and then extract.

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Theres an update to the " " if anyone doesn't follow it, I don't really.
Has a single torrent download for those having trouble with the .parts extraction.

Thoreard

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to improve the Performance of Koikatsu without reducing the quality
My GPU and CPU aswell as my RAM are up for the task the game doesnt even use 20 % and it still loads forever and lags

Or is that normal?

a Upfront thx for The help ^^

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes