hellel

Jul 6, 2017
Vr mode stuck on loading screen after selecting characters and location.
I've searched the whole thread,and i still cant find the solution to this.

Zillier

Aug 20, 2018
If you search for the links of the repacks posted on this thread a few days ago by myself and others, you'll see that they already include said DLC... If you only want the DLC, then maybe it's better searching on Google don't you think???
I know there in the repacks, but I can't start it I finished school and end up in my room and no options to go out or anything.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
I know there in the repacks, but I can't start it I finished school and end up in my room and no options to go out or anything.
you'll have to ask for a date in school by talking with the girl before. You can choose where to go in the second date with the same girl.

hellel

Jul 6, 2017
Vr mode stuck on loading screen after selecting characters and location.
I've searched the whole thread,and i still cant find the solution to this.
Nvm, Got Vr to work.
Im using Samsung Odyssey btw.
Downloaded Koikatu (Up2date modded 2019.02.09)
Once extracted to my preferred location, I ran Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat.
Once that's done, i launch the game using InitSetting English.exe and it works.

o0finn0o

Aug 4, 2017
Deleting this, Cant even run it. Black screen , blue cursor, music in the background. Probably win10 compatibility issue.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
I was able to extract the part 1 download, but I'm unable to extract any of the other parts. Any help?
Usually, with multi-part archives you only need to extract part 1. Subsequent parts will be processed automatically. I use 7zip and have never had a problem with these things. Don't know about other programs but I'd guess they work in a similar way.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Usually, with multi-part archives you only need to extract part 1. Subsequent parts will be processed automatically. I use 7zip and have never had a problem with these things. Don't know about other programs but I'd guess they work in a similar way.
Thanks.
Also while I'm in game, like roaming around, my characters hair isn't showing. Is there some sort of setting I need to change or something

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is there an in-game way to compare information (face values, body values, hair values, etc) between 2 or more characters? For example, if I'm creating a family I should try to use similar hair colors and I don't want to open a characters just to write the values I used for one color on paper and then open the other character to edit him/her

Also, I'm having troubles with some clothes, it makes her ass way bigger than what it actually is, any idea how to fix this or where could I ask?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Thanks.
Also while I'm in game, like roaming around, my characters hair isn't showing. Is there some sort of setting I need to change or something
Go to your settings menu go to the Miscellaneous tab under Graphics "Always Show Accessories" click the "All" option. Alot of custom hair's use alot of extra hair accessories to make the hair. I think this option is on show "None" by default to help loading and ease your fps pains.

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Is there an in-game way to compare information (face values, body values, hair values, etc) between 2 or more characters? For example, if I'm creating a family I should try to use similar hair colors and I don't want to open a characters just to write the values I used for one color on paper and then open the other character to edit him/her

Also, I'm having troubles with some clothes, it makes her ass way bigger than what it actually is, any idea how to fix this or where could I ask?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For saving specific color left click and save in your preset tab in color

For seeing side by side info I haven't seen that. I can't help.
For the dress issue your going to have to live with it if you like them .
Dress and skirts have collision so its always going to be based by how large your collision area is I think?
Only way I see around that if you edit it yourself either by modding the entire dress or editing your collision sliders in character maker.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Go to your settings menu go to the Miscellaneous tab under Graphics "Always Show Accessories" click the "All" option. Alot of custom hair's use alot of extra hair accessories to make the hair. I think this option is on show "None" by default to help loading and ease your fps pains.
Checked that "All" was clicked in the settings and the character still doesn't have hair when roaming around. But he has hair during H-scenes.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes