d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Several people already asked but no one answered... Is there another server that I can download the characters from? Default one is dead.

Nov 3, 2017
Several people already asked but no one answered... Is there another server that I can download the characters from? Default one is dead.
Just google "illusion cards", and click on first link. Click on the "Posts" tab and search "koikatu". Find a card you like, click it, save image as and drop it in the folder "userdata">"chara">"female" or "male".

kevio1800

Jan 10, 2018
So I downloaded kplug 1.6 and I'm having trouble with the multiple girl h-scenes. I can poke at the other girls but can't really interact with them besides moving their position within the scene. I keep pressing "Enter" trying to switch between girls, but it doesn't work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
It has to be with girls who are ok with 3p, try some of the ones with more H experience and relationship points

Seguy

Nov 6, 2018
in the new repack do you need to put the mods from the sideloader folder (in the mod folder) to the main mod folder to work? Or do they work already from the sideloader folder?

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
hi,
I would like to know how to have a threesome in the game and why they keep running away from me when the have lesbian sex thanks

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
hi,
I would like to know how to have a threesome in the game and why they keep running away from me when the have lesbian sex thanks
It must unlock all available spots when going out with the girl, both must have lover status. You have two choices.
First choice
Wait until the day becomes after school to have two girls in the same room, ask the girl to have sex, at the bottom a pink icon should appear, if you click on that icon should start an event for the 3p.
Second choice.
While the girls are doing a lesbian act, do not let them find out, approach them and press the detro button look at lesbian) or something like that. an icon will come out, in light blue click on that icon, it should start another event for 3p.
If none of these icons appear, there are two problems.
You do not have after school dlc installed in the game. Girls do not have status lover or you are not intimate enough with either one or both
It seems logical that they escape if you catch them having sex with each other.

Reactions: heyhwat
D

Deleted member 407196

Is this repack RAM friendly? I have 8 Gb Ram and wonder if I download the pack and then open the chara creation the game will crash? My actual game without the new dlc and some mods (20+) doesn't respond until it loads it all.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
It must unlock all available spots when going out with the girl, both must have lover status. You have two choices.
First choice
Wait until the day becomes after school to have two girls in the same room, ask the girl to have sex, at the bottom a pink icon should appear, if you click on that icon should start an event for the 3p.
Second choice.
While the girls are doing a lesbian act, do not let them find out, approach them and press the detro button look at lesbian) or something like that. an icon will come out, in light blue click on that icon, it should start another event for 3p.
If none of these icons appear, there are two problems.
You do not have after school dlc installed in the game. Girls do not have status lover or you are not intimate enough with either one or both
It seems logical that they escape if you catch them having sex with each other.
Thanks it worked

"It seems logical that they escape if you catch them having sex with each other". Well she cheated on me and she's like 2 min later "How are you today would you like to have a lunch with me" still funny I'm not even mad.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks it worked

"It seems logical that they escape if you catch them having sex with each other". Well she cheated on me and she's like 2 min later "How are you today would you like to have a lunch with me" still funny I'm not even mad.
Well, even you cheated the main girl.....so both of you cheat some one else:LOL:
We can call a cheatbuddy

Reactions: heyhwat
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes