Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Does the pack in page 1 includes the Afterschool and 3P DLC ?? Downloaded it a couple weeks ago but can't activate neither of them.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Wasn't there a save editor for that game? Google provided me with something from may last year but it's not working.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Here is the link for the updated version from Hongfire
thanks for this, i've been looking for a DL of the latest version that has all the mods pre installed. it makes things so much easier for me

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Only way I see around that if you edit it yourself either by modding the entire dress or editing your collision sliders in character maker.
Do you mean the option called "Ass Collision Scale Z"? Setting it to max makes it worse but setting it doesn't makes any changes

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Do you mean the option called "Ass Collision Scale Z"? Setting it to max makes it worse but setting it doesn't makes any changes
Hmm I guess it doesn't sink in like I thought it would. Sorry man, your gana have to wait for other inputs, idk how else it could be "fixed".
I just learned to not mind it.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
New expansion for April 26.

Teaser:
I'm not sure about that, so 100% can be wrong. One thing is sure this will be a paid dlc 7.800 yen
1) A new update of charastudio. (can be wrong)
2) A new tool, maybe can be create new animation(i hope). (can be wrong)
3) a new AD and a new characters Siri (from honey select)
4) Darkness maybe NTR event ? or just you can walk inside the school in the dark and have sex ?. (can you already doing this thanks Koikplugin)

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
I'm not sure about that, so 100% can be wrong.
4) Darkness maybe NTR event ? or just you can walk inside the school in the dark and have sex ?. (can you already doing this thanks Koikplugin)
I didn't know you could walk inside the school in the dark. Could you tell me how please, thanks

Reactions: thelol255

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So there's more DLC...still?! I wish Illusion just went and made a new game already. This is just a snore fest harem sim that's been done to death before.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Bois . Do you know where i can get the update for this mod. Its causing my game not to load or start new game i think. Just gets stuck in white screen with the blue cursor .Help would be appreciated

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I'm not sure about that, so 100% can be wrong. One thing is sure this will be a paid dlc 7.800 yen
I must admit this update has me scratching the side of my head as to " WTF "

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So there's more DLC...still?! I wish Illusion just went and made a new game already. This is just a snore fest harem sim that's been done to death before.
Personally speaking, I don't mind other DLC's - and also it's always like this usually: five or more dlc's and then they stop, thinking about the other project.

But what I really want, is other places that you can visit.. in real time. Not through events and such (so the previous DLC about the dates in the park and such), pretty much like AG3. They're just adding non-sense and stuff that aren't really that necessary, unless you're a fan of the Studio part because pretty much everything is made with that in mind.

XKiller4771

Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys, need help, how to make threesome at Koikatu 5.0 (flashbangZ version)? Or you know some themes or links on koikatu guides?
Sorry for my eng

Reactions: Kimtan86
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes