May 31, 2018
I don't know if anyone has made them, but if there are cards for the characters in Insult Order (especially the rabbit moe) I'd love to have them. Or, if someone is super nice and willing to make her, I'd appreciate it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with the latest repack (Better repack) from screwthisnoise of HF. Enjoy.

TheCasperXxX

Jan 14, 2019
Sometimes koikplugin fails when I try to invite other girls to the H session, anyone know why this happens and/or how to fix it?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Any site/page/forum to download scenes/maps/objects/clothes? I saw the mods post on HongFire but it seems kinda messy to search in and I think most of them are useless or I already have them

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the game load faster? with mods installed, the game takes a long time to load.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How do I fix this?
What version or repack are you currently using? Outdated or missing mod errors are either from the sideloader mods not updated to the latest version or using older cards that wasn't updated with any changes to the mods.

Reactions: Tsathoggu

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm using 1.6, better repack 5. It lets me invite only one of this four, then if I try to invite another one she just doesn't come. The strange thing here is that I can invite other characters freely without any problems.
In free H or in story mode ?
In story mode if the girl still virgin the girl will not join.

Casval95

Jul 13, 2018
I cant seem to play the game with audio, i've tried seeing if mods were conflicting or i needed to uninstall and reinstall it. But i still can't play the game with sound. What do?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes