Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
party is censored, missing charastudio, missing paid dlc so no 3p, no darkness, missing some ADV.....
i don't know if is worth....
Does it make sense? The process of adapting the repack 7.1 version is well debugged. The main dialogs are translated well, the secondary dialogs are also quite good. Interest in the dialogue disappears almost immediately. And if you have already passed the main storyline then you do not need them at all.
The main thing in the game is graphic content. And since this filling is the same, then for the sake of what to spend time.
On the other hand, in the next updates it will be possible to use the material of the steam version if it is better than what it is. (Those who make repacks have at their disposal, including Steam version. If they see fit, they will use it in future repacks.)
Any innovations take time to adapt. Not everything is compatible with each other.
If you do not take a repack as a basis, but install everything yourself, for example, based on the steam version. So you need to understand the compatibility of mods. Not everything is still debugged and, moreover, few people have tested it.

The game is worth it and without steam version
If you like the product and want to pay for it, you can do it now. It also allows you to ask all questions directly to the developer.
The Illusion membership is really worth while I have been with them for a few years now since Sexybeach Zero.
Does it make sense? The process of adapting the repack 7.1 version is well debugged. The main dialogs are translated well, the secondary dialogs are also quite good. Interest in the dialogue disappears almost immediately. And if you have already passed the main storyline then you do not need them at all.
The main thing in the game is graphic content. And since this filling is the same, then for the sake of what to spend time.
On the other hand, in the next updates it will be possible to use the material of the steam version if it is better than what it is. (Those who make repacks have at their disposal, including Steam version. If they see fit, they will use it in future repacks.)
Any innovations take time to adapt. Not everything is compatible with each other.
If you do not take a repack as a basis, but install everything yourself, for example, based on the steam version. So you need to understand the compatibility of mods. Not everything is still debugged and, moreover, few people have tested it.

The game is worth it and without steam version
If you like the product and want to pay for it, you can do it now. It also allows you to ask all questions directly to the developer.
I already have the full JP version via my Illusion membership and my understanding of the spoken Japanese language has got better over the years but I do still have trouble reading the written part but thanks to the modding community for translating the written part for me and others.

Modded JP version translated within 1 month of release or wait 16 months plus for the Steam version which falls short of the full release version ?? " To me the choice is simple "

But I do admit the Steam version will have it's own market with me being a member of Illusion for many years now since Sexy-Beach Zero. Plus Illusion are quite forthcoming with there members by giving early access to some of there software and game updates.

I must admit it would have been cool if these characters were in Koikatu also.

Reactions: Ric

Derous6th

Mar 11, 2019
Isn't it easier to download ready repack 7.1, unpack and play?
I would if there is a 7.1 repack up there. There is only AIO pack and the day which was uploaded is the same as R5, so i assume that the AIO version is R5.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm just saying, maybe people should wait and give it some time before automatically shutting the steam version down.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Isn't it easier to download ready repack 7.1, unpack and play?

Why do you need all these difficulties? There is a ready version all inclusive, everything works fine. But incidentally, your business ...
Testing? to know the different from both version? i don't know curiosity ?
I use my repack version update from early version 1.0 to 5.1 i talk about before that better repack even release.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I would if there is a 7.1 repack up there. There is only AIO pack and the day which was uploaded is the same as R5, so i assume that the AIO version is R5.
Testing? to know the different from both version? i don't know curiosity ?
I use my repack version update from early version 1.0 to 5.1 i talk about before that better repack even release.
Do not confuse version 5.1 of the game with repacks. Repack is a game mod update.
Currently repack 7.1 contains updated mods on 07/06/2019. And the version of the game in repack 7.1 is 5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the OP, for example, version 5.1 but update on 23/02/2019, and this version is already significantly outdated compared to repack 7.1.
You can update your version separately, (I also indicated the link to this option). But in this case, you need to download several repacks and install them sequentially. As for me, it's easier to download once everything is ready and eliminate possible errors during the update.

Reactions: Derous6th

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Do not confuse version 5.1 of the game with repacks. Repack is a game mod update.
Currently repack 7.1 contains updated mods on 07/06/2019. And the version of the game in repack 7.1 is 5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the OP, for example, version 5.1 but update on 23/02/2019, and this version is already significantly outdated compared to repack 7.1.
You can update your version separately, (I also indicated the link to this option). But in this case, you need to download several repacks and install them sequentially. As for me, it's easier to download once everything is ready and eliminate possible errors during the update.
Was clear, i talk about game version and not better repack version.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The repacks have been good for me as they have had extra mods added in comparison to just the KK-HF patch which is the very first mod I add due to my own DL membership version of Koikatu. " New DLC'S Wait about a week for the updated version of the KK-HF Patch " Ty MarCo for your dedication.

All other mods after this are tried and tested and if I hit a road block one will ask on F95/Hong-Fire/Discord for help. Plus also have a look through Git-Hub for release notes on new content.

I can not stress this enough when installing new content always have a read through of the contents to make sure it's compatible with your own setup. Plus if your going to try new mods within your Koikatu always keep a backup copy off the base game content this will allow you to restore your game quickly if anything goes wrong.

If you have a mod that has a new updated version of it's self only replace the older one when you have tried and tested the new one without any problems.

The way I troubleshoot is by keeping track off what content has been added and when it was added from these two simple guide lines I know quickly where a mistake or conflict has taken place.

When your game is working properly without any problems " Whats stopping you making your own repack " & keeping this as your backup copy. " I have my own repack copy on a USB memory stick " A small 32 gig stick my only hope is Koikatu does not go above this size or I will be shopping for a bigger memory stick.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
But then you must indicate which version of the basic build of the game is being discussed. The main game also has differences without repacking. Depending on the update date of the main game, different functions are available. (basic version 5.1 also has differences depending on the date of its download)
Version 5.1 has basic features available. And with the functions of repack 7.1, the mods are significantly expanded and updated.
In any case, if you need an English version with the latest updates, and if you choose what is better
Then this repack 7.1 surpasses other builds, at the moment in filling and in other parameters.
There were other good builds, but they have not yet been updated.

A completely different option is an independent update. (in fact, you make your own repack). This is also a good way to get an updated version, but this method requires you to know the correctness of the update. A person who doesn’t understand this will make mistakes. And at best, he will get errors during the game, and at worst, he may lose some of the significant functions of the game.
Either pretend to understand or you don't understand.
I'm the first to say Japanese version to all life (just read the previous posts), but I think I also have the right to test other versions besides the Japanese one for my curiosity. If I want to read the dialogues without having to undergo a translation made by an automatic translator?Can i see the different from jap version?v It's worth to buy? it't worth to play?
I write as simple as possible, I don't give a damn about better repack, for goodness sake this doesn't mean that it is bad, indeed better repack is very valid also very updated, especially free without premium payments, for those who are beginners better repack is the best choice, but for those who know where to look or how to move in these things it is always better to create one from the vanilla.
MY REPACK, REPEAT MY REPACK has been updated with all the dlc present at the time including pre order, the only dlc missing is the third part of darkness, I think as version is equal to better repack 7.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Either pretend to understand or you don't understand.
I'm the first to say Japanese version to all life (just read the previous posts), but I think I also have the right to test other versions besides the Japanese one for my curiosity. If I want to read the dialogues without having to undergo a translation made by an automatic translator?Can i see the different from jap version?v It's worth to buy? it't worth to play?
I write as simple as possible, I don't give a damn about better repack, for goodness sake this doesn't mean that it is bad, indeed better repack is very valid also very updated, especially free without premium payments, for those who are beginners better repack is the best choice, but for those who know where to look or how to move in these things it is always better to create one from the vanilla.
MY REPACK, REPEAT MY REPACK has been updated with all the dlc present at the time including pre order, the only dlc missing is the third part of darkness, I think as version is equal to better repack 7.1.
In fairness we all have to wait for the 3rd part only 6 more days 21/06/19 :)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well, ask questions to make it clear. You did not write specifically what you want to compare.
I made a comparison of the build (and not just talked about it), including the Japanese version, and wrote about it in this topic. That's why I wrote it for me, although repack 7.1 is better. Because it contains a balanced translation, anticensor, content and updates that are closest to the Japanese version.
And I always wrote that repack 7.1 is suitable for those who are not well versed in self-updating. And I also wrote that an independent update with knowledge of how this option works is just as good as any repacking.
I saw versions with an automatic translator, including translation into other languages - this is not worth it. There, in many places, the Japanese are easier to understand than the translator translated.

And when compared with the Japanese version, then, of course, the Japanese version is the best of all options. Because we are talking about the original and the version adapted to another language. While the Japanese are playing, native English speakers are waiting for translation. And sometimes it takes a long time.
The original gives you the opportunity to get the game before others.
The better the translation and adaptation of the game to another language, the more time is spent on it. Fast translation via autotranslator = poor translation quality. ETC

The game and the developer have long established themselves, and the question of whether or not to pay can only depend on the capabilities of the potential buyer.
You really don't read all my comment "I use my repack version update from early version 1.0 to 5.1 i talk about before that better repack even release. "
You really don't read even that part

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is wonderful! Thank you very much, brynhildr, for all your hard work and for your generosity in sharing with everyone! This will be tons of fun, especially with all the patches and mods you have painstakingly pre-installed for us! Great share!

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
I haven't kept up with all the updates for a while now so I was wondering what AIO pack is currently the best and most recent one? I'm currently using the FlashBangZ AIO 5.0 one.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
This game came out 2 days ago on steam. Can anyone update it? Thanks!

Edit:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes