Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Was Katharsis' Kplug new version (1.8.2) works on full repack 7.1? I need new maps for free h....
And kindly share to me some mods about new H positions for this game, TIA

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Was Katharsis' Kplug new version (1.8.2) works on full repack 7.1? I need new maps for free h....
And kindly share to me some mods about new H positions for this game, TIA
If you have darkness dlc 100% will work, take in mind you need remove some mod to avoid conflict with koikplug....
Read the compatibilityNotes.pdf inside kplugManual folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Sifryz

nuriental

May 29, 2019
I know it's been asked before, since I read it, but i can't seem to find it with either google or search functions... Anyway, what are exactly the requirements for the Darkness sexy time?

I've tried with both humble and schoolgirl personalities, both at 0 favor/desire and as lovers with max desire, had them follow me to the 3rd floor but I still couldn't find any door other than the normal rooms opened. I expect it's the first door on the left of the stairs? do they need to be virgin or not? (I haven't checked that, I have to admit). This was attempted with kplugin 1.8, which I read is compatible with darkness, but just putting it out there.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
I know it's been asked before, since I read it, but i can't seem to find it with either google or search functions... Anyway, what are exactly the requirements for the Darkness sexy time?

I've tried with both humble and schoolgirl personalities, both at 0 favor/desire and as lovers with max desire, had them follow me to the 3rd floor but I still couldn't find any door other than the normal rooms opened. I expect it's the first door on the left of the stairs? do they need to be virgin or not? (I haven't checked that, I have to admit). This was attempted with kplugin 1.8, which I read is compatible with darkness, but just putting it out there.
go to the free h, select darknes, you see xx girls witch you can select, write down the names, now in game find 1 of those girls, let her follow you, go 3th floor there is 1 room, with a darkhand icon, it work only with 1 of the girls from dark(and after school time, not earlyer), like this

and futa all the way trio

Last edited:

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Looks like there's something missing on my game, can anyone tell me what should I do to fix this?
It happens even when I load new chars especially in char maker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, should I have to dl and install the new HF patch (2.7.1) to solve this?

Last edited:

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Does this game not have male clothes for the male model? Because I tried changing the male's swimwear but there are only female clothings. Is there a mod for this?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
It says second Darkness update part 2 on there, does it include both? or just the second? I already have the second darkness update, but not the first
all the Darkness DLC is in there. Read carefully, click on Koikatu tag which will take you to the main DLC site.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
all the Darkness DLC is in there. Read carefully, click on Koikatu tag which will take you to the main DLC site.
The only part missing is part 3 of the Darkness DLC it will be released this Friday on 21/06/19 so I would check back on this website then to get the full Darkness DLC. " This could be in a repack or a stand alone update "

Reactions: Sifryz

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I downloaded from there now, and it only has stuff from the second darkness update, i checked the second update i got from somewhere else, and the files are all the exact same, no difference, even the dates and times in the second darkness update match.

Dragonfly55

May 25, 2019
Guys, a silly question. the personalities of the DLC darkness, what are they? I'm confused about so many you have.

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Ok for the darkness dlc which I seen several replies about but I have tried everything.

I can access the darkness content via free h mode and the girl that can be access are 6, one of them is Takase Ichika who has "humble" as personality.

When I go into story mode I tried all sorts, prior to being friends, friends and also as lover with her. I got her to follow me and went to the 3rd floor corridor and I know it's the room to the players left (position is based on when you're at floor 2 and entering to the third floor). However, the blue hand icon symbol that I see in the screenshots does not appear. I tried at all time intervals, lunch, club time and of course the one people mention only available without mod which is after school.

But the icon doesn't appear at all. A few post back I saw a post mentioning they had the same issue and solved it using window mode, for me I tried full screen and windows mode but nothing seems to work and give me the icon.

I know I ahve the darkness DLC as it's available in free H mode but it's not available in story mode no matter what I tried even though the girl is 100% available in the darkness free h mode.

Has anyone got any advice? I tried searching all around this forum but couldn't find an answer for this.

Thanks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok for the darkness dlc which I seen several replies about but I have tried everything.

I can access the darkness content via free h mode and the girl that can be access are 6, one of them is Takase Ichika who has "humble" as personality.

When I go into story mode I tried all sorts, prior to being friends, friends and also as lover with her. I got her to follow me and went to the 3rd floor corridor and I know it's the room to the players left (position is based on when you're at floor 2 and entering to the third floor). However, the blue hand icon symbol that I see in the screenshots does not appear. I tried at all time intervals, lunch, club time and of course the one people mention only available without mod which is after school.

But the icon doesn't appear at all. A few post back I saw a post mentioning they had the same issue and solved it using window mode, for me I tried full screen and windows mode but nothing seems to work and give me the icon.

I know I ahve the darkness DLC as it's available in free H mode but it's not available in story mode no matter what I tried even though the girl is 100% available in the darkness free h mode.

Has anyone got any advice? I tried searching all around this forum but couldn't find an answer for this.

Thanks.
If you have everything correctly installed, you can make sure of this by proceeding from the example #2,897
If everything corresponds to the example, then you need to keep in mind the following
1. Girls must have one of the four specified characters. If you changed the character during the game, it will be available only if you have removed the old version from the class and replaced it with the changed one.
2. In order for the event to work, the girl must have a “red” level of relationship + she already had sex with you + she must agree to follow you
3. The location is on the third floor. No matter where you are with the girl before the event. The icon appears after girl agree to follow you. (you can immediately move to the third floor using F3 or already be on the third floor)

This information is verified and everything works on an all-in-one 7.1repack . The only thing that can be delays when switching scenes during the event.

If you have met the requirements, but not the event does not work, this may be due to
1. Incorrectly installing mod
2. Incorrect game settings
3. Problems with the computer (something is not installed or not enough memory, etc.)
4. User error (no condition for launching event)

Another important thing mod is fully adapted to the main game (within four characters)
With others, there may be problems.
At the moment, the mod is being adapted and the third part is being made.

Last edited:
Reactions: jarcko and BoHowdy

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Someone help me why my game starts with vr mode, I'm just playing normal mode not vr! Is something wrong ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes