• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
I can not understand, here all the blind gathered?
Does anyone know how to read or just ask questions?
The topic has all the possible links to download cards. Anyone who knows how to read posts and use the search will find everything.
cant access github man sorry

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
cant access github man sorry
I basically will not give you a link. Because I already several times wrote about them ( other users too). There are at least 5 options for downloading and there is no github among them.
There is a mega with several thousand cards and everything works great. All you need to do I have already written.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, of course. Should have thought about the Steam version having a better translation. Thanks for pointing that out.
Be warned that the steam translation IS NOT entirely accurate to the original version of the game. They removed all school elements from the dialogue and story to ensure nobody is under 18 character wise since the original is dealing with girls who are canonically not based on their school year, though I am also pretty sure they had the voices redone to match as well. I mean, there is absolutely no way there would be a repeater of the magnitude it would take to be an 18 year old third year and there are girls assigned to both the first and second year classrooms.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Be warned that the steam translation IS NOT entirely accurate to the original version of the game. They removed all school elements from the dialogue and story to ensure nobody is under 18 character wise since the original is dealing with girls who are canonically not based on their school year, though I am also pretty sure they had the voices redone to match as well. I mean, there is absolutely no way there would be a repeater of the magnitude it would take to be an 18 year old third year and there are girls assigned to both the first and second year classrooms.
blame stream for that :)

Reactions: alex2011

Hynkka

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: alex2011

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here's some shit I threw together because only having 6 borders and 6 frames for cards (and not wanting to use a 3rd partycard editor) was grinding my gears. Yes, they're lazy. But they work, and there's more than 6.
> 83 card backs. 2 styles +recolors
> 59 card fronts. Default Koikatu style with the flare in the top-left and bottom-right removed +recolors
Koikatu_CardFrame_Backs.jpg Koikatu_CardFrame_Backs2.jpg Koikatu_CardFrame_Fronts.jpg
Install:
Koikatu -or- Koikatsu Party/UserData/CardFrame/Back/[cardback.png]
Koikatu -or- Koikatsu Party/UserData/CardFrame/Front/[cardfront.png]

- - - - - - - - - -​

By the way, I have a request. I'm looking for the default frames ('Fronts') from Honey Select and don't have it installed anymore. If anyone happens to have those, I'd be grateful if you could share them. I'm not sure of the default location for them in the Honey Select folder, but Koikatu uses "Koikatu\DefaultData\common\cardframe\" for its stock fronts/backs.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamina and ZephTPFS

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How to tease their nipples ?, I am playing the game on a laptop
At the beginning of the game you are given instruction. It contains the basics of game management. Need to read the instructions ...
Press F5 and read.

May 2, 2019
How to tease their nipples ?, I am playing the game on a laptop
If your using touch pad just put your hand on her boob then hold left shift and hit the up arrow it will change the hand to finger or vibrator or tongue,

this may not work with all laptops you need to simulate a middle mouse wheel roll

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If your using touch pad just put your hand on her boob then hold left shift and hit the up arrow it will change the hand to finger or vibrator or tongue,

this may not work with all laptops you need to simulate a middle mouse wheel roll
If the laptop has a touchpad, it works. + there are special programs. (well, if it is possible to use a mouse, then it is even easier)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
At the beginning of the game you are given instruction. It contains the basics of game management. Need to read the instructions ...
Press F5 and read.
To be fair, the 'F5' instructions were a little confusing on this subject in Koikatsu Party. Something got lost in translation. On the PC, you roll the mouse wheel, and the cursor changes between caress/pinch/lick/massager/vibrator. But the game instructions show the picture of the mouse wheel and the text 'Change Caress Type' which implies that it changes the pressure or speed of the base caress. The other things the mouse wheel scrolls to aren't caresses at all. They should have used a different word, like 'contact' or 'touch.' Of course, 5 seconds of experimenting after reading the instructions would solve that mystery. Just sayin'.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

To be fair, the 'F5' instructions were a little confusing on this subject in Koikatsu Party. Something got lost in translation. On the PC, you roll the mouse wheel, and the cursor changes between caress/pinch/lick/massager/vibrator. But the game instructions show the picture of the mouse wheel and the text 'Change Caress Type' which implies that it changes the pressure or speed of the base caress. The other things the mouse wheel scrolls to aren't caresses at all. They should have used a different word, like 'contact' or 'touch.' Of course, 5 seconds of experimenting after reading the instructions would solve that mystery. Just sayin'.
1. Fundamentals of management are indicated.
2. Everyone knows that the mouse is involved in different situations.
3. There are gaps in some places with the translation, but there is a drawing there. In this particular case, the translation is normal.
After reading the instructions, as you said, even with some misunderstandings of the translation, you find a solution in 5 seconds.
Do not forget that the instruction was made for adults ...
In the figure, a direct indication, applying which, will not need to ask a question.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
1. Fundamentals of management are indicated.
2. Everyone knows that the mouse is involved in different situations.
3. There are gaps in some places with the translation, but there is a drawing there. In this particular case, the translation is normal.
After reading the instructions, as you said, even with some misunderstandings of the translation, you find a solution in 5 seconds.
Do not forget that the instruction was made for adults ...
In the figure, a direct indication, applying which, will not need to ask a question.
You're missing something huge. The instructions you showed are a modded image from a fan-modded version of the Japanese game.
This is the real english one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, it's not as clear in any of the areas being discussed. The image with the tongue does not say how to get the tongue. And the mouse wheel at the bottom only says "Caress Type" and doesn't indicate a tongue or toys. Fact is, Illusion's instructions simply aren't clear.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Your missing something huge. The instructions you showed are a modded image from a fan-modded version of the Japanese game.
That is, in your picture it is not clear that the mouse wheel is a control tool?
I showed a drawing from the repack version 7.1
And for the first time I watched the version of the game without translation into English instructions. And I understood everything from the picture.
If the user does not understand what to do with the available instructions, then he should choose simpler games for understanding.
And if for every little thing to write a bunch of posts, then this kindergarten is obtained. In addition, if you use the search on the topic, you can find the answer to this question, where they directly answer that you need to use the mouse wheel (in pure English) ...
Here the main problem is not what is written in the instructions, but the fact that people are too lazy to read them.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You're missing something huge. The instructions you showed are a modded image from a fan-modded version of the Japanese game.
Obviously, it's not as clear in any of the areas being discussed. The image with the tongue does not say how to get the tongue. And the mouse wheel at the bottom only says "Caress Type" and doesn't indicate a tongue or toys. Fact is, Illusion's instructions simply aren't clear.
I did find the Koikatu Hgame Wiki site more detailed than the F5 key option.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
That is, in your picture it is not clear that the mouse wheel is a control tool?
I showed a drawing from the repack version 7.1
And for the first time I watched the version of the game without translation into English instructions. And I understood everything from the picture.
If the user does not understand what to do with the available instructions, then he should choose simpler games for understanding.
And if for every little thing to write a bunch of posts, then this kindergarten is obtained. In addition, if you use the search on the topic, you can find the answer to this question, where they directly answer that you need to use the mouse wheel (in pure English) ...
Here the main problem is not what is written in the instructions, but the fact that people are too lazy to read them.
Whatever, Ric. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. You know what I'm saying, and you know I'm correct that the instructions were not well-written in Koikatsu Party. I'm done with this conversation.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes