• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
theres no installer. i tried to open it with winrar but it wont work
There are several options here.
The installer includes the original version, but it was updated in January 2019.
Separately, the game can also be downloaded and installed independently. But this option requires the user to understand this. Indeed, it is difficult to find all the necessary components in this topic. (there are links - but for complete understanding you need to read the forum with the game)
For users who are poorly versed in the installation there is a convenient option - all in one repack (latest version 7.1 dated June 07, 2019)
It contains almost all the latest updates and detailed instructions. The principle of action downloaded, unpacked, began to play

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the second part of darknes content onlyh add personalities ? no new places or poses ?

Last edited:

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
Unfortunately for me, I can't get past the beginning - once I get to start free roaming, the game crashes my PC and I get a forced restart. Koikatsu Party plays fine for me, though, if a bit slow. I guess this is just one of those games I just can't play...

mitsuby

Jun 20, 2019
so that includes the base game and all the dlc? and do i have to install the 5.5.3? or just keep it as is

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
the second part of darknes content onlyh add personalities ? no new places or poses ?
yes just the personalities in the second part as the first part was slightly bigger due to the extra map/positions & the first two personalities also keep an eye out for the final part from tomorrow as Illusion have set the date for this release 21/06/19.
If you look on the Illusion's blog they will be moving onto the next project after this.

Reactions: xx[GOLIATH]xx
Aug 22, 2017
Be warned that the steam translation IS NOT entirely accurate to the original version of the game. They removed all school elements from the dialogue and story to ensure nobody is under 18 character wise since the original is dealing with girls who are canonically not based on their school year, though I am also pretty sure they had the voices redone to match as well. I mean, there is absolutely no way there would be a repeater of the magnitude it would take to be an 18 year old third year and there are girls assigned to both the first and second year classrooms.
That's bullshit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex2011

Pokom

Sep 22, 2017
- Summer Personality Expansion
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
Got 2 questions:
1: Is there a way to change the name of preset characters? (eg the teachers)
2: I got a repack of the game, is there away to tell ingame what DLC packs I have?

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
- Darkness Part 3 DLC"
Will this work on repack 7.1? I will try this.
But I wonder if doesn't affect with kplug

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC
For anyone wanting the clean full JP download version without any mods You might want to make a backup from these files as they are identical to the Illusion JP DL membership version and very simple to install.

Nicely done " Pokom " Thank you.

Pokom

Sep 22, 2017
You also can download yoyaku and darkness dlc from illusion website but you might get "403 Forbidden" error even if you use Japan VPN/proxy.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It's easier to go torrent a version with it already installed.

Download that, then install 5.5.3 in the description.
Something is missing description. It is not clear which modes go there. Judging by the update date, there should be two parts of dakness. But there is only the first part (only two characters are available).
Separate installation of components also does nothing (after installation, the program does not see changes)

erku

Jun 28, 2018
Got 2 questions:
1: Is there a way to change the name of preset characters? (eg the teachers)
2: I got a repack of the game, is there away to tell ingame what DLC packs I have?

2. Not that convenient way, but look for under Koikatu\abdata\
"add**" files are called AssetBundleManifest, only the official additional contents can have them. So these manifested assets(.unity3d) are flagged as part of vanilla and distinct from mods.

add20(After School), add50(emocre_yoyaku) and add54(Darkness Part1) are the huge ones, where they fundamentally alter the system of the game in some way. Other patches are less of an issue with mod compatibility.

Last edited:

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC
um, what is this ? new update ?, umm sorry, I'm not playing this game for a month

i have game client from makotoyuki90, and now, i already installing HFpatch 2.7 and kplug 1.82

so how to instal new update ? step by step, can you help me ? please

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes