IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Hey I have been waiting until all of the dlc for the game was out before I would download it, because I hate getting a game and finding out I now have to get more of it just to have the full experience of the game/ actual vision of it, And now since all dlc are out I want to play it but I don't want any mods to come with it because I want to pick and choose my own mods to my own likes and dislikes, because I hate downloading a repack and end up only using about 20-30% of the mods it comes with and only taking up space on my hard drive. So I was wondering if I can get the game and all dlc, including all parts of darkness, and the translation without the mods and not downloading stuff I will never use/ most likely will end up deleting.

Reactions: cooldude33

Jamiebond123

Feb 16, 2018
I have the same problem i got a endless blackscreen when i start the game someone have a solution?
You need to either Change region or download - ntleasWin

To Change Region follow below
Control Pannel - Clock and Region - Change Location - Change it to 'Japan'

Then Reboot

Jamiebond123

Feb 16, 2018
Hey I have been waiting until all of the dlc for the game was out before I would download it, because I hate getting a game and finding out I now have to get more of it just to have the full experience of the game/ actual vision of it, And now since all dlc are out I want to play it but I don't want any mods to come with it because I want to pick and choose my own mods to my own likes and dislikes, because I hate downloading a repack and end up only using about 20-30% of the mods it comes with and only taking up space on my hard drive. So I was wondering if I can get the game and all dlc, including all parts of darkness, and the translation without the mods and not downloading stuff I will never use/ most likely will end up deleting.
You Can run the file - [BR] Vanillify the game - that is in the game folders.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
You Can run the file - [BR] Vanillify the game - that is in the game folders.
I could but then it would get rid of stuff I would like to keep. I only want to get rid of the mods and VR stuff, because I don't use VR, and then get mods I want which may involve some of the mods it already comes with, But the four options don't have the answer I am looking for. In other words I want everything but VR and the mods unless it includes mods I won't be able to get by myself and I want, but I still would need to get rid of all the mods I don't like or need.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
I've read in some places that the Darkness expansion adds some NTR content, is that true, if anyone knows? What else does it add?

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
Damn. Is my PC really that bad? I started the story and it would sometimes lag but that didn't bother me but when I clicked on something in the club the game just froze and I had a black screen. I turned it on and decided to go to character creation instead and again I got a black screen.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I've read in some places that the Darkness expansion adds some NTR content, is that true, if anyone knows? What else does it add?
if you read that it adds NTR stuff, then it adds NTR stuff what else can there be. Please search the thread it's been answered 100 and 1000 of times

• Angry
Reactions: TruePower

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
sory if it was asked before but were do i need to put the character cads i download?
Read previous posts. To ask the same thing on every page is a bust. On the previous page there is an answer.

ereman

Jun 29, 2018
Is it normal to have 30-40 minute loading screen everytime I start a new school day? I'm using BetterRepack 8.1.
I've tried using ManlyMarcos's KoikatuFixes, but that crashes the game.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I played this game after it release and it was boring (not much to do). Has something changed after all this addons? Please can someone tell me is it worth playing it right now?
Some mod create a better gameplay experience
Koikplugin this plugin can you create orgy, date the teacher, have new animation, new map for the main game ect....

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes